University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Then I will think about it.

A pile.

:colonhash:

Can't i just make cake? Charly#s b'day is the week i'm away so i need to make her a chocolate cake next week, probably by thursday as i go to surrey friday.
Original post by Bathwiggle
Can't i just make cake? Charly#s b'day is the week i'm away so i need to make her a chocolate cake next week, probably by thursday as i go to surrey friday.

Fine.

A pile of cakes.
Fine.

A pile of cakes.

cake i can do. And i won't eat the cake so you can have it all to yourself! although it does mean more washing up:biggrin:
cake i can do. And i won't eat the cake so you can have it all to yourself! although it does mean more washing up:biggrin:

Better be proper chocolate cake as well. Not that cocoa powder nonsense :colonhash:
Better be proper chocolate cake as well. Not that cocoa powder nonsense :colonhash:

It's only any good if you melt decent chocolate into the batter, and ice with proper chocolate icing too, not horrible butter icing.

I remember why i don't make comments about bra sizes on tsr now..
It's only any good if you melt decent chocolate into the batter, and ice with proper chocolate icing too, not horrible butter icing.

I remember why i don't make comments about bra sizes on tsr now..

Sounds acceptable then I suppose....

Because you love the attention too much?
Sounds acceptable then I suppose....

Because you love the attention too much?

i can't stand butter icing.

Desperately, and pm's saying 'pics?'
i can't stand butter icing.

Desperately, and pm's saying 'pics?'

Do you provide pics? Lol
Do you provide pics? Lol

Given i think there is one topless pic of me personally in existance, no. but they do get this image sent to them

Spoiler

:biggrin:
Given i think there is one topless pic of me personally in existance, no. but they do get this image sent to them

Spoiler

:biggrin:

Why does one exist lol?
Why does one exist lol?

ex took it. it didn't have my face in so i didn't really care.
ex took it. it didn't have my face in so i didn't really care.

I see.

Give him my number and he can feel free to forward it :lol:
I see.

Give him my number and he can feel free to forward it :lol:

:lol:

there are far better breasts on the internet out there :biggrin:

Bless the lad asking why ppl flirt online.
:lol:

there are far better breasts on the internet out there :biggrin:

Bless the lad asking why ppl flirt online.

I know, but it's more amusing have someone you know's :lol:

Aye, little mite.
I know, but it's more amusing have someone you know's :lol:

Aye, little mite.

this is true, i did have a picture of charlys for a while that when a friend asked me for a pic, she told me to send hers instead (she's a 32B) confused the hell out of him as he didn't think i was pierced.
this is true, i did have a picture of charlys for a while that when a friend asked me for a pic, she told me to send hers instead (she's a 32B) confused the hell out of him as he didn't think i was pierced.

Rofl, fair enough.

I had plenty from exes and such but I tend to delete them when we break up - If I can be bothered to get my old phone fixed though I would have a load on there which would be interesting.
Rofl, fair enough.

I had plenty from exes and such but I tend to delete them when we break up - If I can be bothered to get my old phone fixed though I would have a load on there which would be interesting.

She's a good friend to me, even if she thinks i'm too naive and need protecting from the world.

Given i have a total of one ex, theres not much about at all. He had pics from his previous 3 girls on his pc, so i assume he won't have deleted this one.
She's a good friend to me, even if she thinks i'm too naive and need protecting from the world.

Given i have a total of one ex, theres not much about at all. He had pics from his previous 3 girls on his pc, so i assume he won't have deleted this one.

You will find it on the internet one day :yes:
You will find it on the internet one day :yes:

probably not... someone else might find it for me though, as its not something i'd search for :tongue:

is it raining outside? i can't be bothered to get out of bed and there are strange noises outside my window.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending