University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
:dontknow:

True but it's the kind of thing you want to spend a day doing.

couple of hours walking and my knees start killing me, so debatable. if it was sunny and a weekday i'd have enjoyed it more. and i've broken my camera.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
couple of hours walking and my knees start killing me, so debatable. if it was sunny and a weekday i'd have enjoyed it more. and i've broken my camera.

Oh yea fair enough. It's because I'm poor so try to justify even the bus fares :tongue:
Oh yea fair enough. It's because I'm poor so try to justify even the bus fares :tongue:

I've just looked at my account... its not good, and mummy's not in for me to ask for for money to clear my overdraft. Might have to ask pet for money.
I've just looked at my account... its not good, and mummy's not in for me to ask for for money to clear my overdraft. Might have to ask pet for money.

Poor you - having so many people to ask for money. I give my mum money!
Poor you - having so many people to ask for money. I give my mum money!

Thats where all my money went! when laura spends too much on the credit card for the last 4 years its been me clearing it.
Thats where all my money went! when laura spends too much on the credit card for the last 4 years its been me clearing it.

You share a credit card?
You share a credit card?

no.. she uses parents and i then transfer money when they can't cover what she/they spent rather than them not being able to clear it.

I don't get near the credit card, although if the money i've tried to pull out of the bonds doesnt come through i'll try and get it so i can go see landy.
no.. she uses parents and i then transfer money when they can't cover what she/they spent rather than them not being able to clear it.

I don't get near the credit card, although if the money i've tried to pull out of the bonds doesnt come through i'll try and get it so i can go see landy.

Fair enough.

I just don't like spending money I don't have :nope:
Fair enough.

I just don't like spending money I don't have :nope:

I think we've had this conversation before

thats why i don't have one, laura on the other hand doesn't quite get that her spending it on the credit card still needs to be paid. I've just not got much of an option atm. The only outgoings i have are bills and food. Even then charly fed me 4 times last week, gary twice, and petrol, but even then most of that is covered for me. I just want to be working, not working doesn't suit me.
I think we've had this conversation before

thats why i don't have one, laura on the other hand doesn't quite get that her spending it on the credit card still needs to be paid. I've just not got much of an option atm. The only outgoings i have are bills and food. Even then charly fed me 4 times last week, gary twice, and petrol, but even then most of that is covered for me. I just want to be working, not working doesn't suit me.

Probably.

She is a prat and you need to look harder for a job. Sorted.
Probably.

She is a prat and you need to look harder for a job. Sorted.

i just need a job that ends in august, rather than the odd day temping.. :biggrin: after that i'm sorted.
i just need a job that ends in august, rather than the odd day temping.. :biggrin: after that i'm sorted.

Why August?
Why August?

I start the last week of august hopefully, back at where i worked before hte summer.
I start the last week of august hopefully, back at where i worked before hte summer.

Oh, fair play. Well you could just chill until then.
Oh, fair play. Well you could just chill until then.

I've got hte week in wales, then 2 weeks later possibly half a week in wales, then a trip to scotland, but gary is paying for that.

Bills are £200 a month, £200 for the first trip of wales, and the other two holidays are paid for. so £600 minimum.. my overdraft can't really cope with that. Ill speak to pet tomorrow and see if he can loan me the money i think
I've got hte week in wales, then 2 weeks later possibly half a week in wales, then a trip to scotland, but gary is paying for that.

Bills are £200 a month, £200 for the first trip of wales, and the other two holidays are paid for. so £600 minimum.. my overdraft can't really cope with that. Ill speak to pet tomorrow and see if he can loan me the money i think

:nopity:
:nopity:

I know :biggrin:
:tongue: mine is such a hard life.
:h:

really i should have just planned my whole summer on seeing how long until you get bored and start ignoring me :tongue:
really i should have just planned my whole summer on seeing how long until you get bored and start ignoring me :tongue:

In like 7 days if I'm homeless :lol:
In like 7 days if I'm homeless :lol:

:lol: this is true. the offer still stands though.

you've done well to put up with me this long, although you then gave me your number!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending