The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
:lol: this is true. the offer still stands though.

you've done well to put up with me this long, although you then gave me your number!

I know. Could turn out to be a mistake :lol:

Aye thanks. I may take you up on it. I will dump my stuff at my mums and come back with some clothing and such and piss you off as much as possible. Or drug you, make you change your will so I get the flat, and then kill you.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
I know. Could turn out to be a mistake :lol:

Aye thanks. I may take you up on it. I will dump my stuff at my mums and come back with some clothing and such and piss you off as much as possible. Or drug you, make you change your will so I get the flat, and then kill you.

Its fine, do that, i'll also put in a clause you can keep the flat only on the provision you keep my sister too! then you'll be sorry. Although to do that i might need to know your name!
Its fine, do that, i'll also put in a clause you can keep the flat only on the provision you keep my sister too! then you'll be sorry. Although to do that i might need to know your name!

That's fine. She spends your parents money recklessly - I will never be without food :lol:
That's fine. She spends your parents money recklessly - I will never be without food :lol:

she cooks too :biggrin: doesn't clean though,
fish and chips for tea or make a raspberry and chocolate cake...
fish and chips for tea or make a raspberry and chocolate cake...

Both.

I think I may do pizza today.
she cooks too :biggrin: doesn't clean though,

Sounds fine to me ^^
Both.

I think I may do pizza today.

you can always buy me pizza :tongue:

It's tempting to head to tescos and get the stuff to make the cake. chris can then eat it monday when he takes me to tennis.
you can always buy me pizza :tongue:

It's tempting to head to tescos and get the stuff to make the cake. chris can then eat it monday when he takes me to tennis.

I could. I could also always not :tongue:
I could. I could also always not :tongue:

You're just contrary :biggrin:

you owe me cake :tongue:
You're just contrary :biggrin:

you owe me cake :tongue:

Not yet I don't.

Upon the saving of me from homelessness should it occur cake and takeaway pizza shall be provided ^^
Not yet I don't.

Upon the saving of me from homelessness should it occur cake and takeaway pizza shall be provided ^^

but i want cake now :frown: i'll go to the co-op and see what they have for cooking with.

I'll probably have pizza monday though, chris always comes over for pizza.
but i want cake now :frown: i'll go to the co-op and see what they have for cooking with.

I'll probably have pizza monday though, chris always comes over for pizza.

Well go and get some stuff. It's an excuse to ride the bike and I didn't think you needed an excuse haha.
Well go and get some stuff. It's an excuse to ride the bike and I didn't think you needed an excuse haha.

i have chips and cake. Co-op is a min away, if that. that had no raspberries so i brought cake and cream instead.
i have chips and cake. Co-op is a min away, if that. that had no raspberries so i brought cake and cream instead.

Lucky you!

Tesco is a reasonable walk away from here and there is a hill :frown:

I'm just lazy.

Biding my time until Pizza :colone:
Lucky you!

Tesco is a reasonable walk away from here and there is a hill :frown:

I'm just lazy.

Biding my time until Pizza :colone:

tescos is 15min away, i can be very lazy and bike it, but not normally. although the way back is all up hill.

I decided i couldnt wait any longer and i needed food. i might waste away otherwise :tongue:
tescos is 15min away, i can be very lazy and bike it, but not normally. although the way back is all up hill.

I decided i couldnt wait any longer and i needed food. i might waste away otherwise :tongue:

I'm hungry but if I will be having pizza and such I will just wait as it is bad enough already :lol:
I'm hungry but if I will be having pizza and such I will just wait as it is bad enough already :lol:

:lol:

I'll enjoy my cake then :biggrin:
:lol:

I'll enjoy my cake then :biggrin:

I'm sure you will :colonhash:
I'm sure you will :colonhash:

it's chocolatety :biggrin:

you'll have a nice pizza eventually...

Quick Reply

Latest