The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7380
Original post by diamonddust
Nope. I have... as my wallpaper! It's a shame I don't get off the internet to actually look at my wallpaper haha

Those are the pictures I was talking about! Oh god DD, that's my wallpaper too :biggrin: *high five*
I heard that too!
*cough* Single Ladies *cough*

True, Chris is fantastic in that :tongue:

But Kevin seems..... better? :colondollar:

(Please don't hurt me! :tongue:)
Original post by Ambs
Those are the pictures I was talking about! Oh god DD, that's my wallpaper too :biggrin: *high five*

You know we won't actually need to speak irl? We'll just communicate telepathically like the awesome Glee twins we are! :biggrin:
Original post by neillya1
True, Chris is fantastic in that :tongue:

But Kevin seems..... better? :colondollar:

(Please don't hurt me! :tongue:)

*hasn't actually watched safety dance so will refrain from killing Neil* :tongue:
Still got post Glee depression
Original post by museobsessed

Still got post Glee depression

I'm in a weird kind of mood where I really want to see it again, but I'm still replaying it in my head and grinning whenever I think about it. I'm sad it's over but so happy I got to go.

Your photos are amazing by the way, Heather Morris was so amazing in that number and you got great photos of it. It reawakened my Heather crush definitely and made me ship Brittana yet again (Naya and Heather in Valerie were epic).
Just watching Valerie on my DVD, it's so tame compared to the live version!
Original post by ktlaurenroe

Original post by ktlaurenroe
it's absolutely amazing! I went last night, PHENOMENALLLL! :biggrin:

I forgot to reply to this, I only saw it while I was in the arena waiting for the show to start. It was wasn't it? I just totally can't put it into words, which is why I haven't posted a lot here since getting back. I couldn't get my head around being around Lea Michele and Chris Colfer..and everyone really. It made me fall in love with characters I didn't even really like too.

:party:
chatzy? am bored
Relevant to Glee:
http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/5s8f

Non Glee relevant:

Spoiler

Have you seen this commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkxuakTMQBE
Original post by The Fez

Original post by The Fez
Have you seen this commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkxuakTMQBE

lol. ermm, thats patriotic. did anyone see Cory or Chris in there? haha i wonder why they didn't take part
lol. ermm, thats patriotic. did anyone see Cory or Chris in there? haha i wonder why they didn't take part

Cory is Canadian lol. And Chris...well probably they don't want to see a gay person in their precious Christian Chevy commercial.
I kinda have my own theory, call me crazy :smile:
Original post by The Fez

Original post by The Fez
Cory is Canadian lol. And Chris...well probably they don't want to see a gay person in their precious Christian Chevy commercial.
I kinda have my own theory, call me crazy :smile:

Oh, the "i wonder why they didn't take part" was rhetorical. I bet Chris had moral issues with it and Cory, as you say, had patriotic issues with it cuz hes canadaian. I dunno, i think its more likey that Chris didn't want to do it than Chevvy didn't want a gay person, they're business savvy enough to know that Chris is possibly the most popular person in Glee and would bring them lots of business
Oh, the "i wonder why they didn't take part" was rhetorical. I bet Chris had moral issues with it and Cory, as you say, had patriotic issues with it cuz hes canadaian. I dunno, i think its more likey that Chris didn't want to do it than Chevvy didn't want a gay person, they're business savvy enough to know that Chris is possibly the most popular person in Glee and would bring them lots of business

Hahaha sorry I don't get rhetorical questions, let alone sarcasm. It's so whatever though, Chris is probably so rich already that this commercial is probably just a joke. Chevy has a reputation as a family car, maybe they think they want to keep the commercial 'family-friendly.' I mean, the commercial is already gay enough with all the dancing and stuff, an additional gay person won't make a difference LOL.
Chris was filming at Dalton when they did the Chevvy commercial, I imagined they just hired those in New Directions so when it was aired at the Superbowl it made sense and he wasn't suddenly back in the choir room.

Everytime I see that advert I just think 'SELL OUTS!' (:tongue:) I don't care how much they got paid, there's no excuse for doing such a cheesy advert haha! Chris and Cory did well to keep out of it! I don't know much about Chevvy though, why would Chris have moral issues with it? :redface:

Everytime I see that advert I just think 'SELL OUTS!' (:tongue:) I don't care how much they got paid, there's no excuse for doing such a cheesy advert haha! Chris and Cory did well to keep out of it! I don't know much about Chevvy though, why would Chris have moral issues with it? :redface:

the moral issues I was thinking was about selling out.

Quick Reply

Latest