The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

Original post by museobsessed

the moral issues I was thinking was about selling out.

:laugh: :biggrin:

*undapper thoughts*

LMAO. That is seriously the most amazing, yet somehow traumatising and weirdly hot thing I've seen in a while. I seriously burst out laughing when I logged onto my computer and saw my background.

YAY PUBERTY! ...who said that? :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

:laugh: :biggrin:

*undapper thoughts*

LMAO. That is seriously the most amazing, yet somehow traumatising and weirdly hot thing I've seen in a while. I seriously burst out laughing when I logged onto my computer and saw my background.

YAY PUBERTY! ...who said that? :tongue:

the blazer line is SO undapper. i think its darren trying to get his own back on Chris for trying to make him laugh
lol yeh Chris is definitely much more attractive now than the beginning of series 1
I forgot to reply to this, I only saw it while I was in the arena waiting for the show to start. It was wasn't it? I just totally can't put it into words, which is why I haven't posted a lot here since getting back. I couldn't get my head around being around Lea Michele and Chris Colfer..and everyone really. It made me fall in love with characters I didn't even really like too.

:party:

aha it's fine! and I know, it was just... too good to describe. I half couldn't believe that it actually was them. I was just like "I'M SO NEAR TO LEA AND CORY AND EVERYONE!!!!" and aahhh it was good. But same. I was never like ridiculously keen on the warblers and Mercedes' songs before it, now I'm just like, they're amazing! it opens your eyes to how good singers they actually are... I was gonna name all the amazing singers but they actually all were fantastic live. eee!

:sogood: So much hotter now :coma:
Original post by neillya1

agreed.
also guys, i edited my sig :p:
the blazer line is SO undapper. i think its darren trying to get his own back on Chris for trying to make him laugh
lol yeh Chris is definitely much more attractive now than the beginning of series 1

It really really is undapper! I don't even want to know how many Blazer/Kurt fics have been written because of it haha! I'd LOVE it if Darren randomly adlibbed a huge innuendo (totally thinking of AVPM now!) and Chris didn't know how to react! Actually, I'd lol if Darren asked 'Wanna make out?' because you KNOW the audience would start screaming and then we'd get Flustered!Chris! :biggrin:

He looked like a little boy in season 1! Now it's like :eek: 'Hello!' Especially in Born This Way which was like the first time I realised it was possible to have undapper thoughts about Chris Colfer. :tongue:

It really really is undapper! I don't even want to know how many Blazer/Kurt fics have been written because of it haha! I'd LOVE it if Darren randomly adlibbed a huge innuendo (totally thinking of AVPM now!) and Chris didn't know how to react! Actually, I'd lol if Darren asked 'Wanna make out?' because you KNOW the audience would start screaming and then we'd get Flustered!Chris! :biggrin:

He looked like a little boy in season 1! Now it's like :eek: 'Hello!' Especially in Born This Way which was like the first time I realised it was possible to have undapper thoughts about Chris Colfer. :tongue:

I don't generally get undapper thoughts about CC, but occasionally I can see through Blaines eyes :p:
OMG Yes! Darren should totally do that! Cc would be so embarassed!

:love:
Darren wears eyeliner now :p:
Original post by ktlaurenroe
aha it's fine! and I know, it was just... too good to describe. I half couldn't believe that it actually was them. I was just like "I'M SO NEAR TO LEA AND CORY AND EVERYONE!!!!" and aahhh it was good. But same. I was never like ridiculously keen on the warblers and Mercedes' songs before it, now I'm just like, they're amazing! it opens your eyes to how good singers they actually are... I was gonna name all the amazing singers but they actually all were fantastic live. eee!

I kept having to remind myself it was them on stage. When Don't Stop Believing started and they finally came out I didn't know what to do. It's kind of a blur that part..even though I remember how I felt and what they looked like during it. I still can't believe it. Mercedes was amazing, I'm not too keen on her character in the show but her voice and the way she spoke to the crowd was great. I thought Artie was amazing, and he was good at working the crowd too. I loved Loser Like Me-Lea looked amazing and it was one of the best live songs for me, but like you said it's difficult to name individual things because every part was amazing. There was nothing that I thought should have been cut. Why can't I go again this week? I don't accept it.

Oh, and for MUSE who wondered if you could photoshop gifs. This is the best I've seen.

Oh, and for MUSE who wondered if you could photoshop gifs. This is the best I've seen.

thats really impressive!
Darren wears eyeliner now :p:

I have that picture saved on my computer. :love: I was meaning to find it to link it to you! It's another case of 'DAMN Darren!'

I kept having to remind myself it was them on stage. When Don't Stop Believing started and they finally came out I didn't know what to do. It's kind of a blur that part..even though I remember how I felt and what they looked like during it. I still can't believe it. Mercedes was amazing, I'm not too keen on her character in the show but her voice and the way she spoke to the crowd was great. I thought Artie was amazing, and he was good at working the crowd too. I loved Loser Like Me-Lea looked amazing and it was one of the best live songs for me, but like you said it's difficult to name individual things because every part was amazing. There was nothing that I thought should have been cut. Why can't I go again this week? I don't accept it.

That gif looks so realistic! And hmmph. SO jealous. :tongue:

ahhh I felt the exact same. At our show they couldn't get the house lights down for half an hour, we were supposed to start at 8:30 and didn't till 9 - I'd been in my seat since 6:45 and it'd gotten to the point where I'd kind of forgotten that they were going to be right there in front of me. And Mercedes was amazing! Ain't no way was so much better than the studio track. And Artie made me laugh so much. So did Cory's dancing during RDMH :tongue:
But yeah. I don't like picking out individual bits because it was all so good. Wish I could go again too! :frown: but glad you enjoyed it. :tongue:

and that gif... it's been floating round my dash on tumblr for days, I'm amazed. They're like photoshop wizards. The magazines that make it hideously obvious they've used photoshop should hire the people from tumblr, seriously.

ahhh I felt the exact same. At our show they couldn't get the house lights down for half an hour, we were supposed to start at 8:30 and didn't till 9 - I'd been in my seat since 6:45 and it'd gotten to the point where I'd kind of forgotten that they were going to be right there in front of me. And Mercedes was amazing! Ain't no way was so much better than the studio track. And Artie made me laugh so much. So did Cory's dancing during RDMH :tongue:
But yeah. I don't like picking out individual bits because it was all so good. Wish I could go again too! :frown: but glad you enjoyed it. :tongue:

and that gif... it's been floating round my dash on tumblr for days, I'm amazed. They're like photoshop wizards. The magazines that make it hideously obvious they've used photoshop should hire the people from tumblr, seriously.

I heard there was a problem with the lights on twitter and I was sat there thinking 'please be able to come on stage when I go tomorrow'. I would've taken them with the house lights on. I would probably have taken just an hour of staring at them all on stage doing nothing, Glee had that effect on me. I missed Cory's dancing in RDMH because I was so focussed on Naya and Amber, but I remember laughing at Chord during BTW. He looked as though he was looking at Chris to remember some of the dance moves and even then he looked hilarious to me for some reason. I think we got to the venue at 6, then bought merchandise and probably got in our seats about the same time as you. I thought it was going to go so slowly the time, but the LXD came on who I actually enjoyed, then the show came around quite quickly and before I knew it they'd done about 100 songs and it was over!

They should definitely hire people from tumblr, I have no idea how they even do that kind of thing. They must have loads of manips of a screenshot to make a gif like that.
http://www.seetickets.com/Tour/POTTED-POTTER

Ok, HOW can this be on the West End but AVPM not be??

Quick Reply

Latest