The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I love my RP Blaine

Blaine tried to beat Kurt to the piano, but Kurt’s long legs got him there faster. He almost lost a hand when Kurt slammed the cover down. Damn, he really didn’t want to do this. Stupid brain with all of it’s word vomit! “It’s…it’s not really what I did, exactly,” Blaine said, looking at his feet. Suddenly this was the most interesting and captivating floor he had ever seen. He couldn’t handle Kurt’s fierce gaze right now. Although, truth be told, he’d even missed angry Kurt. Not enough to have wanted to see angry Kurt on his first day here, but he’d missed it. “It’s more like… what I didn’t do…I just…I tried to put the throw pillows on the couch like you did, but it never looked as good, and then I’d be sitting there and there’d be all these pillows in my way. And I really do like the Middle Eastern flair the drapings in the bedroom gave the place, but this one day my hair gel bottle kind of exploded when I opened it and it got on one of the draperies so I took it down to clean it, and then when I tried to put it back up, it didn’t drape like it used to, but just kind of hung there. Oh, I probably shouldn’t have told you about the gel either, I know you prefer when I don’t gel it, but I was having a really, really bad hair day—” Blaine was rambling now. This was really bad. How had he let himself fall apart like this? This was Gap bad. Or telling Burt to give Kurt a sex talk bad. Oh, God, how many years later and he was still an idiot.
Original post by diamonddust
I know! We can totally vouch for each other now! The next step is to all meet up as a huge group haha! I'd definitely be up for a meet up! :biggrin: I can't lie for **** so I told my sister I was meeting Ambs when she wanted to know where I was going and then she was like 'Is that someone who likes your Glee ****?' and I was like :curious: :sigh: and then she was like 'She's not like a crazy murderer is she?' and I said 'Nope. She's normal like me!' and then my sister said 'Oh. She's crazy then.' Hmmph. Just hmmmph. Nobody understands me! :tongue:

:rofl: your sister really gets you then :biggrin: I told my mum who I was going with, I said they'd met up before and I'd seen pics and their Facebooks and surprisingly she wasn't too weird about it. No one's met Ambs though, do you want me to send a search party out if we don't hear from you? Or should we send out one for her because of you?
Original post by e hine e
I love my RP Blaine

LMAO! Idiot!Blaine! :love:

:rofl: your sister really gets you then :biggrin: I told my mum who I was going with, I said they'd met up before and I'd seen pics and their Facebooks and surprisingly she wasn't too weird about it. No one's met Ambs though, do you want me to send a search party out if we don't hear from you? Or should we send out one for her because of you?

I resent that comment. :tongue:
LOL just because my favourite musical is Sweeney Todd doesn't mean I'm a creepy murderer... :tongue: :eek::colone:

Spoiler

Hahaha, I think my sister might end up doing that! :biggrin: I just texted her because she'll be back before I will. I love that my sister cares more than my mum does! All I said to my mum is 'I'm going out later, is that ok?' and she got into her '*mumble* Do what you want *mumble* mode.
I'd be up for a Glee meet ... if you guys would like me to join of course :curious: :tongue:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
I'd be up for a Glee meet ... if you guys would like me to join of course :curious: :tongue:

All we need are your bank details and you're in :wink:

LMAO! Idiot!Blaine! :love:

I resent that comment. :tongue:
LOL just because my favourite musical is Sweeney Todd doesn't mean I'm a creepy murderer... :tongue: :eek::colone:

Spoiler

Hahaha, I think my sister might end up doing that! :biggrin: I just texted her because she'll be back before I will. I love that my sister cares more than my mum does! All I said to my mum is 'I'm going out later, is that ok?' and she got into her '*mumble* Do what you want *mumble* mode.

:rofl: my sister couldn't care less about me. I didn't hear from her when I was away and when I came back she spent all night out getting drunk.
All we need are your bank details and you're in :wink:

Ok, I'm with Na ..... hold on, explain to me how this works :colone:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
Ok, I'm with Na ..... hold on, explain to me how this works :colone:

It's a cult. Only £50 to join, plus £20 a month after that. You also have to swear that you will post any spoilers you hear about or gifs you find on here.
It's a cult. Only £50 to join, plus £20 a month after that. You also have to swear that you will post any spoilers you hear about or gifs you find on here.

:eek: And what cult benefits do I get? I want my money's worth ... and do I get a members discount on anything? Can I set up a direct debit? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!!! :excited:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
:eek: And what cult benefits do I get? I want my money's worth ... and do I get a members discount on anything? Can I set up a direct debit? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!!! :excited:

You can definitely set up a direct debit, although a members discount? I hope you're kidding about that. You have to pay extra if anything for the privilege of doing things with us. Benefits include spontaneous trips to Glee concerts and meeting me. I will provide an autograph at each meeting if you wish.
You can definitely set up a direct debit, although a members discount? I hope you're kidding about that. You have to pay extra if anything for the privilege of doing things with us. Benefits include spontaneous trips to Glee concerts and meeting me. I will provide an autograph at each meeting if you wish.

Direct debit it is then! And no members discount! What a joke ... but meeting you, got to be worth it :wink: And thank you, can you make 10 out in the same name, I have a lot of ...... cousins :ninja:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
Direct debit it is then! And no members discount! What a joke ... but meeting you, got to be worth it :wink: And thank you, can you make 10 out in the same name, I have a lot of ...... cousins :ninja:

I won't fall for that kind of joke. I know you're going to sell them on ebay.
I won't fall for that kind of joke. I know you're going to sell them on ebay.

Aww :frown: Can you blame me though, after all, it you are the one, the only e hine e !!!
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
Aww :frown: Can you blame me though, after all, it you are the one, the only e hine e !!!

That I am. Everyone wants a piece of me.
That I am. Everyone wants a piece of me.

Yeah, I'm sure of it. I mean, lets face it, this isn't the Glee Society, its the e hine e appreciation society!
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
Yeah, I'm sure of it. I mean, lets face it, this isn't the Glee Society, its the e hine e appreciation society!

I'll drink to that.

:party:
I'll drink to that.

:party:

So will I :beer:
guys, I love everything you have all posted since I last did
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
guys, I love everything you have all posted since I last did

It's a quality thread day :cookie:

I'm sending positive Kurt vibes into the minds of the writers. Also, lots of Kurt solos and Klaine duets.

Quick Reply

Latest