The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

I'm sending positive Kurt vibes into the minds of the writers. Also, lots of Kurt solos and Klaine duets.

they start writing today!!! OMFG
Reply 7461
Original post by The Fez
Hahaha sorry I don't get rhetorical questions, let alone sarcasm. It's so whatever though, Chris is probably so rich already that this commercial is probably just a joke. Chevy has a reputation as a family car, maybe they think they want to keep the commercial 'family-friendly.' I mean, the commercial is already gay enough with all the dancing and stuff, an additional gay person won't make a difference LOL.

Yeah, because singing and dancing is totally "gay". No straight people ever do it. Especially not on Glee. :rolleyes:

Oh, and for MUSE who wondered if you could photoshop gifs. This is the best I've seen.

Also, this google image search is officially the greatest WIN ever: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ovaries+exploded&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=662
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan
Yeah, because singing and dancing is totally "gay". No straight people ever do it. Especially not on Glee. :rolleyes:

Sarcasm?
Original post by The Fez

Original post by The Fez
Sarcasm?

yeh it was. shes got a point to be fair
I won't fall for that kind of joke. I know you're going to sell them on ebay.

:rofl3: Have I told you that I love you?
Ambs and I met! She's wonderful! I fear she thinks I'm a total freak but it's to be expected... :tongue: I'm not dead and neither is she, judging by the text she sent me after I got home! :biggrin: :tongue: I told my mum and she was like 'She's going to introduce you to her brother who is going to kill you.' Ok mother... ok... :lolwut: :laugh:

My credit card got blocked. :cry: It's going to take them 5 days to sort it out. I have like £5 in my account that I can't take out because it's not £10. No me gusta.
Original post by diamonddust

:rofl3: Have I told you that I love you?
Ambs and I met! She's wonderful! I fear she thinks I'm a total freak but it's to be expected... :tongue: I'm not dead and neither is she, judging by the text she sent me after I got home! :biggrin: :tongue: I told my mum and she was like 'She's going to introduce you to her brother who is going to kill you.' Ok mother... ok... :lolwut: :laugh:

My credit card got blocked. :cry: It's going to take them 5 days to sort it out. I have like £5 in my account that I can't take out because it's not £10. No me gusta.

YAY i'm so happy that you met and it went well! Lol at the reactions, Nat had the same reaction to me as Ambs did to you
Original post by Hravan

Original post by museobsessed
yeh it was. shes got a point to be fair

I figured since I'm gay then I'm allowed to joke about it...in a non-derogatory sense of course.
YAY i'm so happy that you met and it went well! Lol at the reactions, Nat had the same reaction to me as Ambs did to you

Yay to being freaks! :five: :awesome:
Ambs had damn well better like me considering I'm going to be her totally awesome London guide for the next 3 days... :tongue: :laugh:
Rick's going to meet up with us on Thursday morning before Ambs leaves!
Reply 7468
As a gay person, I find anybody making stereotypical "gay" comments offensive, regardless of the sexuality of the person.
Reply 7469

She had the same reaction to me as well. And then I think the both of us together completely freaked her for while.

Got to admit.. You and I together is a pretty scary mix :awesome:
Reply 7470
I mean, joking between friends who know you are gay and are gay themselves and are OK with it.. Then yeah, go for it. Don't do it on a internet forum and don't expect people telepathically know that you are gay (or even remember it if you have mentioned it..) or to somehow magically know that you're joking.
And even then, joking on a public forum (and this is public) means that it seems "OK" to make derogatory comments about sexuality and to use it as an insult/joke if one person who happens to be gay makes a derogatory comment about sexuality. It makes it seem fine for everybody to do it. :mad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
She had the same reaction to me as well. And then I think the both of us together completely freaked her for while.

Got to admit.. You and I together is a pretty scary mix :awesome:

we're not scary we're just AWESOMEEEE
Reply 7472
Yay to being freaks! :five: :awesome:
Ambs had damn well better like me considering I'm going to be her totally awesome London guide for the next 3 days... :tongue: :laugh:
Rick's going to meet up with us on Thursday morning before Ambs leaves!

Woo, I hope it all works out :s-smilie:
But it'd be awesome to meet you guys, especially because everyone else have already met each other xD
Reply 7473
we're not scary we're just AWESOMEEEE

I think there's a very scarred shop assistant walking around in Birmingham who might question that point.. :teehee:

Oh yeah muse.. I brought toothpaste earlier :teeth: :awesome:
Original post by Rickkkkk
But it'd be awesome to meet you guys, especially because everyone else have already met each other xD

I'll PM you my number so that I'll know if anything comes up! I hope it works out too! :smile:

Original post by Hravan
I think there's a very scarred shop assistant walking around in Birmingham who might question that point.. :teehee:

Poor old Jeremiah... :tongue:
I want to go to Lovebox. They have the Scissor Sisters, Roybn, Kelis and Beth Ditto all in one day. :sad:
Original post by The Fez
I figured since I'm gay then I'm allowed to joke about it...in a non-derogatory sense of course.

They've used the same joke on Glee, always making fun of it and the irony is that they're not all gay so I don't take offence *shrugs*

Yup, I've lowered myself to the level of putting my body movements in *s.
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

crude!!

Hold on just a tiny second here. Aren't you supposed to be my gay best friend? And you're meeting the other two losers before me?
Reply 7479
Guys.. Might want to check out this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1690643 :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest