The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BenjyK
Who lived in Billy's new flat apart from when Sam used it as a hiding place? I'm sure i remember it from somewhere...

Minty I think?
Reply 9103
Carol seems to have a habit of stealing men doesnt she, first Billy's friend from Whitney, now Eddie from Liam :holmes:
Haven't watched it in a while but has the cafe been sold?! :zomg: Why? When?
Original post by The Stig

Haven't watched it in a while but has the cafe been sold?! :zomg: Why? When?

Jane took ownership of the Cafe after divorcing Ian and sold it on :yep:
Original post by secretmessages

Oooooh I see! What else did she take of his? How is he reacting to it all? (I know I should just watch it :tongue: )

Oooooh I see! What else did she take of his? How is he reacting to it all? (I know I should just watch it :tongue: )

I think the Cafe was the only [major] thing she took. We haven't really seen much of his reaction since, at the time it was a mix between "I want to give it another go :puppyeyes:" and "I'm not letting you get away with a single penny! :fuhrer:"
Reply 9108
Afia has a weird way of talking. But that's OK, because she's smokin' hot.
I wonder why Shirley suddenly started acting nice to Rainie all of a sudden.

Anyone else think Tyler Moon is hot?
Original post by secretmessages

Oh, she actually sold it on? :eek: I thought she still owned it but went away for a while and put Carol in charge of running it? I've been watching it, how did I miss this?! :eek:
Original post by Sazzy890
Oh, she actually sold it on? :eek: I thought she still owned it but went away for a while and put Carol in charge of running it? I've been watching it, how did I miss this?! :eek:

She did. But, now she has sold it to Phil/Shirley. :smile:
Original post by Mysteriouschic
I wonder why Shirley suddenly started acting nice to Rainie all of a sudden.

Anyone else think Tyler Moon is hot?

All I know is nothing good is going to come out of Shirley's plotting, it will probably backfire epically. :rolleyes:

Mmmmm I prefer Michael Moon :sexface: :coma: but Tyler is ok.
Reply 9113
I love how Michael is always straight forward and to the point. He made the end of last nights show awesome.
Reply 9114
Original post by Duck and Cover
I've got a feeling those are just going to end up being more of the same - I can imagine them doing a similar 'more sensible'/'more wild' thing with those characters like they did initially with Ronnie and Roxy. Will be interesting to see tho!

I totally agree - but it will be interesting. I think Tony's going to go out with Jodie, they are probably going to cause havoc in the square at first and then settle down like everyone else has.
Original post by affinity89
She did. But, now she has sold it to Phil/Shirley. :smile:

Oh I see, thanks :smile: I've got a couple of episodes to catch up on so that may be why I haven't noticed yet :tongue:
Reply 9116
Imagine 2 men walked in and slapped a woman across the face 3 times and poured a drink all over her! Everyone would go absolutely mental...
Reply 9117
Wow, love how they missed Rickys neck when applying the fake tan :lolwut:
Reply 9118
please please PLEASE let Michael kill Ronnie and go on a wild killing spree :please:

I find myself craving the good ole Lucas days :emo:
Original post by BenjyK
please please PLEASE let Michael kill Ronnie and go on a wild killing spree :please:

I find myself craving the good ole Lucas days :emo:

I don't get it.....y was Michael standing infront of ronnie?:s-smilie:

Latest