The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5720
Original post by punctuation
wrong thread :lol: but this summer. :smile:

torchwood is sort of related its the dr who world and it fills the horrible gap :frown: and thank you !
wrong thread :lol: but this summer. :smile:

Torchwood is set to air on 8th July on Starz (USA) and Space (Canada), but sometime later in the UK :fyi: :smile:
Original post by LastLordofTime
Torchwood is set to air on 8th July on Starz (USA) and Space (Canada), but sometime later in the UK :fyi: :smile:

I'm pretty sure it's on the first? :confused: Just last night I was watching Space and they had a clip of Captain Jack which said 'new episode July 1st'... or something along those lines. :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure it's on the first? :confused: Just last night I was watching Space and they had a clip of Captain Jack which said 'new episode July 1st'... or something along those lines. :biggrin:

The promotional material from Starz has said the 8th, with no date set for the BBC to air it. Way back at the start of the year there were some reports that it would be the 1st, but it appears to have changed. But Starz have their schedule out and it's definitely from the 8th :smile:

See: http://www.starz.com/originals/Torchwood/Episode101# for source.
The promotional material from Starz has said the 8th, with no date set for the BBC to air it. Way back at the start of the year there were some reports that it would be the 1st, but it appears to have changed. But Starz have their schedule out and it's definitely from the 8th :smile:

See: http://www.starz.com/originals/Torchwood/Episode101# for source.

Oh that's weird. I double-checked for Space online, and it said that time as well. They should change their advertisement then. :P
Space are doing a marathon on July 1st, from the beginning, which is what was probably being advertised.

Although their website seems to suggest July 9th for the new series, the day after America.
Space are doing a marathon on July 1st, from the beginning, which is what was probably being advertised.

Although their website seems to suggest July 9th for the new series, the day after America.

Right they did mention a 3 day marathon; I just assumed it was the three days before July 1st.

July 1st is Canada's national holiday, so maybe that contributed to something?
Reply 5727
Original post by SirMasterKey
hahaha, next on the agenda is Much Ado I take it? :tongue:

Was McGann any good in it? I still think he was an alright Doctor.

I wish I could have got tickets for Much Ado, unfortunately it's all sold out :frown:

McGann was pretty good in it, but was outshone by a couple of the other actors in it. He was only on stag for 20 minutes at the end. So he doesn't have much time to leave his stamp on the play...
Maybe this encounter will teach the attractive young lady how to act.
Original post by Colonel.
Maybe this encounter will teach the attractive young lady how to act.

Wow... that's rather humiliating. Sigh.
Damn, some people get all the luck, I would love to have a naked Karen Gillan at my door.

I call BS. No man finds a naked Karen Gillan outside their hotel room and refuses to answer the door. :colonhash:
Original post by TheCrackInTime
I call BS. No man finds a naked Karen Gillan outside their hotel room and refuses to answer the door. :colonhash:

I'm sure she was mostly unrecognizable and awkwardly drunk.
Doesn't explain why he suddenly decided, after all this time, that it was Karen Gillan and sold the story.
Reply 5735
Tbh Pics or it didn't happen.
I reckon it was just rubbish. Also who doesn't offer to help regardless of who it is?

Having watched AGMGTW again, how on Earth is Rory the last of his kind? :lolwut:
I'm sure she was mostly unrecognizable and awkwardly drunk.

If it happened at all, that is. I'm not inclined to trust the guy who (if it did happen) didn't try to help her and then sold the story, two months later and without a shred of proof, to the Daily Mail.

Once again though, who on earth doesn't open the door to a drunk, naked Karen Gillan?
Original post by SirMasterKey
I reckon it was just rubbish. Also who doesn't offer to help regardless of who it is?

Having watched AGMGTW again, how on Earth is Rory the last of his kind? :lolwut:

How many other plastic-centurions-who-have-mysteriously-become-human-again have you seen?

Latest

Trending

Trending