The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
I won't be coping with the heat much longer. I don't like it when its hot.

Oh well i'm gonna get into bed

Text me if you wish :h:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Text me if you wish :h:

Id gone before you sent that and fell asleep on my book.
Id gone before you sent that and fell asleep on my book.

Fair enough :smile:
Fair enough :smile:

I just got soaked, and had to limp my bike home with only one spark plug firing, i don't want to go out on the bike again.. but i'm meant to be going to my parents :frown:
I just got soaked, and had to limp my bike home with only one spark plug firing, i don't want to go out on the bike again.. but i'm meant to be going to my parents :frown:

Just chill.

Get pizza :lol:

Or someone to buy it for you as is more likely :mmm:
Just chill.

Get pizza :lol:

Or someone to buy it for you as is more likely :mmm:

how could you suggest such a thing, i've already tried, gary said not tonight :frown:. i tried that about an hour ago :biggrin:

I'm now attempting to read a map... which could be going better as i can't find a road, either on hte map or on google maps.
how could you suggest such a thing, i've already tried, gary said not tonight :frown:. i tried that about an hour ago :biggrin:

I'm now attempting to read a map... which could be going better as i can't find a road, either on hte map or on google maps.

Haha poor you, another day then :tongue:

Oh okay, are you posting on your phone then?
Haha poor you, another day then :tongue:

Oh okay, are you posting on your phone then?

Suppose i could try chris... can i face him another day, thats the main question.

No i'm on my sofa with my laptop, with a map next to me. i've just no idea what road is being talked about, ive got a road name but no location.
Suppose i could try chris... can i face him another day, thats the main question.

No i'm on my sofa with my laptop, with a map next to me. i've just no idea what road is being talked about, ive got a road name but no location.

Is he that bad?
Is he that bad?

He can be hard work, but mainly i think i've just seen too much of him recently. and thinking about it, i'm quite happy slobbing and fighting google maps. Me and it don't get on
He can be hard work, but mainly i think i've just seen too much of him recently. and thinking about it, i'm quite happy slobbing and fighting google maps. Me and it don't get on

Just stay in then. Women can't do maps :tongue:
Just stay in then. Women can't do maps :tongue:

Thats why i spend my life lost :biggrin: I can normally get myself unlost with out a map, but occasionally they are useful. Google map hates me and just starts spinning round and round and round the world when i use it.
my kitchen window was open at just right right angle for the rain to pour in. My washing up is extra clean.
my kitchen window was open at just right right angle for the rain to pour in. My washing up is extra clean.

I love the rain. So happy it is now not stupidly hot. I hope it rains forever :moon:
sunshine here...
I love the rain. So happy it is now not stupidly hot. I hope it rains forever :moon:

I'm happily watching it and the lightening out my window, i love the sound of thunder, just wish i hadn't left my window open. and that was a really nice peal of thunder :biggrin:
I'm happily watching it and the lightening out my window, i love the sound of thunder, just wish i hadn't left my window open. and that was a really nice peal of thunder :biggrin:

I would have my windows wide open but I don't have net curtains obv so the rain goes on everything.
I would have my windows wide open but I don't have net curtains obv so the rain goes on everything.

I don't have net curtains. My balcony doors are open though. as the rain can't come in that way
I don't have net curtains. My balcony doors are open though. as the rain can't come in that way

Lucky you. As soon as it stops my windows will be wide open :smile:
Lucky you. As soon as it stops my windows will be wide open :smile:

I might start tidying when it stops, as i've got a viewing here saturday, and as i won't be here, i should probably look at making it spotless.

Quick Reply

Latest