The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
Good luck, i'm now going to see how quickly i can get down the a12 before it really thinks about raining again.

Talk to you later :smile:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Talk to you later :smile:

Made it, even with the wallys not being able to drive anywhere near the speed limit.
Made it, even with the wallys not being able to drive anywhere near the speed limit.

Well done :tongue:

I'm still packing.
Well done :tongue:

I'm still packing.

Over half packed now?

I'm sat in a chair throwing a ball for small fluffy dog.
Over half packed now?

I'm sat in a chair throwing a ball for small fluffy dog.

About half.

Need to go and do washing at some point. The rooms are small as well so hard to find places to put the boxes now.
About half.

Need to go and do washing at some point. The rooms are small as well so hard to find places to put the boxes now.

Stack them in the kitchen for now?
Stack them in the kitchen for now?

:facepalm2:

You have far too much trust in people.
:facepalm2:

You have far too much trust in people.

Is someone really likely to nick bags of clothes or books?

I don't generally, in my flat it was never an issue though. Or you are just paranoid.
Is someone really likely to nick bags of clothes or books?

I don't generally, in my flat it was never an issue though. Or you are just paranoid.

Nobody who lives in the flat but random people are always coming in and it isn't beyond a drunk person to **** about with it all.
Nobody who lives in the flat but random people are always coming in and it isn't beyond a drunk person to **** about with it all.

we never had random people coming in and out :h:

i'm hungry.
we never had random people coming in and out :h:

i'm hungry.

Lucky you lol.

I am a little, but not substantially. May get some chicken in a bit. Maybe a beer.

Going to get 10 or11 bottles of vodka on the way to sleeping on my mums floor as well :h:
Lucky you lol.

I am a little, but not substantially. May get some chicken in a bit. Maybe a beer.

Going to get 10 or11 bottles of vodka on the way to sleeping on my mums floor as well :h:

I might go raid the cupboard, mummy keeps it stocked.

why so much? (i don't like vodka)
I might go raid the cupboard, mummy keeps it stocked.

why so much? (i don't like vodka)

Drown my sorrows :yes:
Drown my sorrows :yes:

thats still a lot for all in one go. or i think it is. Given in the last 2 months i've drunk half a can of beer i can't comment. Ignore me :biggrin:
thats still a lot for all in one go. or i think it is. Given in the last 2 months i've drunk half a can of beer i can't comment. Ignore me :biggrin:

It's not for one go. Nobody can drink that in one go (unless they are small bottles).
It's not for one go. Nobody can drink that in one go (unless they are small bottles).

ok :biggrin:

Given laura tried to kill her self with vodka and pills, i probably should have a slight clue.
My sister has moved into the bathroom for a bath, as i told her i was going to bed. How am i meant to do my teeth when i can't get to my toothbrust or tooth paste as she screams every time i ask for them. :frown: sympathy?
ok :biggrin:

Given laura tried to kill her self with vodka and pills, i probably should have a slight clue.

Probably :yes:
My sister has moved into the bathroom for a bath, as i told her i was going to bed. How am i meant to do my teeth when i can't get to my toothbrust or tooth paste as she screams every time i ask for them. :frown: sympathy?

Do it in the morning :dontknow:

I can't sympathise with such "problems" tbh :colonhash:
Do it in the morning :dontknow:

I can't sympathise with such "problems" tbh :colonhash:

never said it was a problem, an annoyance :biggrin: i'm breaking things :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending