The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Glee withdrawal symptoms yet? Anybody? I've been expecting the show to come on at 9 every Monday - lol. Must - watch - Glee!
Original post by Oliviaonthetrain

Original post by Oliviaonthetrain
Glee withdrawal symptoms yet? Anybody? I've been expecting the show to come on at 9 every Monday - lol. Must - watch - Glee!

I don't think I've had a chance to miss it too much, I've been enjoying how the season ended and looking back on it, RPing like a boss and then going to see it kind of filled out a few weeks for me. I think if I didn't have loads of fanfic to write I'd be missing it a lot more. Your sig is mesmerising.

By the way everyone, tumblr isn't letting anyone reblog anything or post and it's been like that for an hour. I don't know what to do with myself.
Original post by e hine e

I don't think I've had a chance to miss it too much, I've been enjoying how the season ended and looking back on it, RPing like a boss and then going to see it kind of filled out a few weeks for me. I think if I didn't have loads of fanfic to write I'd be missing it a lot more. Your sig is mesmerising.

By the way everyone, tumblr isn't letting anyone reblog anything or post and it's been like that for an hour. I don't know what to do with myself.

chatzy?

My fav bit by far was when Blaine said he loved Kurt :smile: And thanks for complementing on my sig :biggrin: I'm in love with Santana now - she's grown on me this season.
D'aww Chris looks tired. I don't know why everyone's saying he looks unhappy though, he can't have a smiley face on the whole damn time. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2008062/TOWIE-star-Sam-Faiers-gets-mix-creates-cocktail-Hard-Rock-Calling.html
http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/entertainment/6223818-421/the-glee-project-looks-for-new-glee-guest-star.html

This is coming to the UK :dance: Although it's on Sky :sad: But Darren is a guest star! :biggrin:
You guys are losersss. Muse and I have been Klaining the night away on chatzy, we heard about the new skit where Chris and Darren dressed up and everything.
Original post by neillya1
http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/entertainment/6223818-421/the-glee-project-looks-for-new-glee-guest-star.html

This is coming to the UK :dance: Although it's on Sky :sad: But Darren is a guest star! :biggrin:

Is it going to be on Sky? I've seen clips of it. Darren in glasses. No more needs to be said.

EDIT: just realised you said on sky. OMG I need sleep.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by neillya1

You guys are so late... :biggrin: I've already seen the advert on TV and squeed despite already watching Darren's episode... :tongue:
/demented fangirl
You guys are losersss. Muse and I have been Klaining the night away on chatzy, we heard about the new skit where Chris and Darren dressed up and everything.

WHAT?? WHAT??? Dressed up as WHAT?? OMG! How could I miss dressed up CrissColfer? :tongue:

I'm crying. 'Sugary kitten fart.' LMAO. As much as I love Glee... :rofl: I totally agree with Charlie... they are WAY too good looking for outcasts!
None of this counts now because Glee Season 2 is almost a different show to season 1 but... :teehee:
Original post by diamonddust

I'm crying. 'Sugary kitten fart.' LMAO. As much as I love Glee... :rofl: I totally agree with Charlie... they are WAY too good looking for outcasts!
None of this counts now because Glee Season 2 is almost a different show to season 1 but... :teehee:

http://amythewicked.tumblr.com/post/7022821431/wowisthisgleeornot-klaine-skit-from-28th-june

dressed up. Poor quality but a better one will be out later and it still made me laugh. Blaine has a bearskin hate, Kurt has a cape and union jack apparently.
http://amythewicked.tumblr.com/post/7022821431/wowisthisgleeornot-klaine-skit-from-28th-june

dressed up. Poor quality but a better one will be out later and it still made me laugh. Blaine has a bearskin hate, Kurt has a cape and union jack apparently.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: They are just TOO cute! Even when it's not scripted! :biggrin: Awesome!
Thanks e hine e! :smile:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: They are just TOO cute! Even when it's not scripted! :biggrin: Awesome!
Thanks e hine e! :smile:

You're welcome diamonddust :smile: When I see :smile: now I think of angry tweeting Darren.

I love your video lol
There are pictures of the skit and everything now. You guys need to get your asses over to tumblr.
Hey guys, I haven't looked back at anything past this page, but I was just wondering if the dressing up in the skit was new for tonight or something, as I went tonight, but have been avoiding all info about Glee Live for ages now so don't know :smile:
Original post by shinobi93

Hey guys, I haven't looked back at anything past this page, but I was just wondering if the dressing up in the skit was new for tonight or something, as I went tonight, but have been avoiding all info about Glee Live for ages now so don't know :smile:

Yup, it was brand new :biggrin: the crowd seemed to go wild for it-did you have a good time?
Yup, it was brand new :biggrin: the crowd seemed to go wild for it-did you have a good time?

I remember screaming at it! But then, I did that whenever Darren was on the stage :s-smilie: I had an amazing time thank you! And to top it off, my friends and I were wearing pink sunglasses and beforehand a girl also wearing pink sunglasses came over and asked us if we were starkids, so we actually met another starkid :biggrin:

Chris Colfer really stole the show, I must say.

I remember screaming at it! But then, I did that whenever Darren was on the stage :s-smilie: I had an amazing time thank you! And to top it off, my friends and I were wearing pink sunglasses and beforehand a girl also wearing pink sunglasses came over and asked us if we were starkids, so we actually met another starkid :biggrin:

Chris Colfer really stole the show, I must say.

I went with Muse and Hravan off here last week. They wore pink sunglasses and we met a few people on the train, plus one over enthusiastic girl after the concert who liked our likes girls t shirts. Chris Colfer stole it at ours too, even before the show started he got the biggest cheers when his picture came on screen. I love him in IWHYH and his delivery of the skit was amazing. Plus, Single Ladies was epic. Glad you had a good time!!
OMG he even did Single Ladies with the cape. How is he even real?

Quick Reply

Latest