The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

When IWHYH started my friend nearly started crying! When he first came in during the skit and just stood there, 'twas hilarious! During Single Ladies, he threw his royal cape into the audience, they went wild! I'm glad you managed to go!

My friends and I realised that we were actually some of the craziest people there, although we'd expected not to be. I'm too used to what people are like on the internet, I guess!
Original post by e hine e
OMG he even did Single Ladies with the cape. How is he even real?

I know! And during every song, he was the one adding in little moves and stuff, he was such a good performer. I think my friend took loads of photos, I hope she got some of the cape etc :smile:
Original post by diamonddust

I'm crying. 'Sugary kitten fart.' LMAO. As much as I love Glee... :rofl: I totally agree with Charlie... they are WAY too good looking for outcasts!
None of this counts now because Glee Season 2 is almost a different show to season 1 but... :teehee:

OMG Charlie Brooker talked about Glee?! I LOVE Charlie Brooker and I LOVE Glee

Oh.My.God amazing.

I couldn't sleep last night, i was too hyper and emotional from reading E hine e's fic!
Just remembered, if anyone's interested I wrote my first piece of fanfic last week, it's just a short one though.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7107677/1/Three_Words
Original post by shinobi93

Original post by shinobi93
Just remembered, if anyone's interested I wrote my first piece of fanfic last week, it's just a short one though.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7107677/1/Three_Words

I love your fanfic! Can't quote because my phone is being stupid. I love how you had sam saying it was awesome, kind of rubs it in for the kummers :wink: but it was amazing. Ahhh klaine.
Have you guys seen the script of the cut scenes in OS? I can't even breathe guys... some of it was SO cute and some of it was BS (like Kurt pushing Blaine to admit the truth... it's not like Blaine needed much pushing and Kurt just wouldn't after SLS and Sexy) but the bit about Warblers not singing alone and Blaine actually listing the people who have died on stage (LOL) and the BICO reference and the fact they were by the piano in the cut version is just :love:
I'm LMAOing at the stage directions saying 'Everyone's going ape****' about Mercedes song.
Have you guys seen the script of the cut scenes in OS? I can't even breathe guys... some of it was SO cute and some of it was BS (like Kurt pushing Blaine to admit the truth... it's not like Blaine needed much pushing and Kurt just wouldn't after SLS and Sexy) but the bit about Warblers not singing alone and Blaine actually listing the people who have died on stage (LOL) and the BICO reference and the fact they were by the piano in the cut version is just :love:
I'm LMAOing at the stage directions saying 'Everyone's going ape****' about Mercedes song.

Have you got a link by any chance?

I haven't seen the whole of it but I've seen the kiss scene and other bits. In one part he says 'people are literally ****ting themselves' that made me laugh. The writers are truly crazy. I didn't like the bit where he says about the heart expanding. Everyone's saying that would have been really romantic but it didn't sound right at all to me.
I just cried at this bit

I haven't seen the whole of it but I've seen the kiss scene and other bits. In one part he says 'people are literally ****ting themselves' that made me laugh. The writers are truly crazy. I didn't like the bit where he says about the heart expanding. Everyone's saying that would have been really romantic but it didn't sound right at all to me.

It just seems really cringey to me! The whole speech seems stilted and really clumsy. Tbh, when I read it my first thought was 'WTF?' It just reads really badly to me and actually makes me feel a little nauseous. It feels quite impersonal to me and not like something *Blaine* is saying to *Kurt*. So yeah, don't like it at all.
I would die to see Darren actually try to pull it off without making me laugh though. I still can't believe he managed to sell 'You move me.' If anyone else had said that I would have been mock vomiting!

I wish they'd kept:
Pav's backstory
BLAINE: Point of order! Point of order! Did you know that real Warblers won't sing alone? It's true -- if a Warbler loses its flock or is caged separately it sits silent until another one shows up. (he looks at Kurt) It's not that he doesn't have a beautiful voice -- it's just that without a companion he just doesn't feel like singing anymore.

That just makes me go all melty.

KURT: Do you think enyone has literally died on stage?

BLAINE: Moliere. Tyrone Power, well technically he was on a soundstage, but still. Are you nervous?

Blaine being a random facts geek is like my dream coming true. And I just love that he actually lists people who have died on stage! Let inappropriate Blaine never die! :biggrin:
I feel strangely cheated out of aspects of Blaine's personality... I hope they bring out that side of him in season 3!

BLAINE: I think it's adorable. I think you're adorable, and talented and amazing.
They should have kept the (true) gushing!

Notes about Kurt as duet partner: Everyone’s hand goes up. It’s unanimous. David SLAMS the gavel. DAVID: Decided. Everyone cheers, surrounds Kurt. He smiles at Blaine, mouths “thank you.” A moment."

AWWWWW!

'A couple at last.' :love:

Ambs just texted me! She met Jon Hall outside Bond Street station!
Can I ask a favour of you guys? :awesome:

Could you sign my petition to try and get Arsenal F.C. to make an "It gets better video"? I'll be forever grateful if you do :h:

http://www.change.org/petitions/arsenal-fc-ask-arsenal-fc-to-make-an-it-gets-better-video
Original post by neillya1
Can I ask a favour of you guys? :awesome:

Could you sign my petition to try and get Arsenal F.C. to make an "It gets better video"? I'll be forever grateful if you do :h:

http://www.change.org/petitions/arsenal-fc-ask-arsenal-fc-to-make-an-it-gets-better-video

Done. :smile:
Has Gareth Thomas made a video?
Done. :smile:
Has Gareth Thomas made a video?

Wooo thanks! :h:

And yeah he has :h: here:

I would die to see Darren actually try to pull it off without making me laugh though. I still can't believe he managed to sell 'You move me.' If anyone else had said that I would have been mock vomiting!

'A couple at last.' :love:

Ambs just texted me! She met Jon Hall outside Bond Street station!

1)Lol. Yeh, Darren pulled that off so well. It could have been MEGA cringe
2)YES! :biggrin:
3)WTF!!!! *jealous*
tooo much lolz for this picture to not be spoilered

Spoiler

Space for one more Glee/AVPM fan?

I've got cookies :colondollar:
Original post by DontPropositionMe

Original post by DontPropositionMe
Space for one more Glee/AVPM fan?

I've got cookies :colondollar:

you're welcome! Just worship at the altar of Darren and you'll fit right in