The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Firm-ers! 2011 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by therealOG
Anyone received any welcome packages from UCL? They said they would be sending them out towards the end of this month, I haven't got anything...

I received a big pack back in Jan.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by i_hate_teeth
I received a big pack back in Jan.

I think that's because you've got an unconditional offer.
Reply 382
FIRMED IT HERE!
Super easy condition, Hoping to see you guys soon.
I think that's because you've got an unconditional offer.

i also got an unconditional offer in january but no package... that's really strange :s-smilie:
Original post by carpe*diem
i also got an unconditional offer in january but no package... that's really strange :s-smilie:

Have you got one now? I got mine yesterday.
I got my unconditional ages ago and haven't received a welcome pack yet :/ has anyone with an unconditional received an accommodation offer yet?
Reply 386
OMG Maths is not even in the OP.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!
Reply 387
Original post by JakeBeesley
I got my unconditional ages ago and haven't received a welcome pack yet :/ has anyone with an unconditional received an accommodation offer yet?

I haven't yet, I'm starting to get paranoid :tongue:

Ye , i got my pack yesterday ...£220 a week !! Dayummm but its a wicked one with ensuite . Got an unconditional offer though :biggrin:
Original post by Investment Banker
Ye , i got my pack yesterday ...£220 a week !! Dayummm but its a wicked one with ensuite . Got an unconditional offer though :biggrin:

Ooooh, is that College Hall? Congrats on the unconditional :smile: What are you studying? Hopefully I'll get mine soon, I firmed it back in January and sent off accommodation pretty much straight away. I wonder if they're doing it by department :/
Ooooh, is that College Hall? Congrats on the unconditional :smile: What are you studying? Hopefully I'll get mine soon, I firmed it back in January and sent off accommodation pretty much straight away. I wonder if they're doing it by department :/

BSc Economics L100 ...and you ?
Original post by Investment Banker
BSc Economics L100 ...and you ?

Ahh, I'm doing BA Russian Studies. Hopefully I'll be getting accommodation through anytime soon! I just can't stand the waiting!
Original post by Chris_183

Original post by Chris_183
Same, see you there :smile: it's good to know at least a few girls will be on the course. physics is a sausage fest, almost as bad as engineering courses.

You'll be surprised.
Reply 393
Original post by isaacqureshi
anyone here applied to Canterbury hall for UCL accomodation? :smile:

I applied to that hall too! Still waiting for my results to come out before getting an accommodation reply ):
Have you been rejected from LSE?

Have you?
Original post by Gubey
Nope :smile:

you sure you didn't get rejected? you sound like a sour wine grape.
Reply 396
I'm starting to find Neuroscience really interesting, even more than Pharmacology. I'm also thinking of asking/begging UCL to allow me to swap Pharmacology with Neuroscience, do you think that they will allow me to swap courses?
Reply 397
Original post by hawflo
I'm starting to find Neuroscience really interesting, even more than Pharmacology. I'm also thinking of asking/begging UCL to allow me to swap Pharmacology with Neuroscience, do you think that they will allow me to swap courses?

Nothing to lose by asking. :smile:
Reply 398
Original post by hawflo

Lol i asked the same question to ucl jus two days ago, bcoz i wanna transfer from biomed to neuroscience. Buh they havnt replied yet.
Original post by kenpachi88
Have you?

Nope, LSE is my insurance

Original post by manjraman
Lol i asked the same question to ucl jus two days ago, bcoz i wanna transfer from biomed to neuroscience. Buh they havnt replied yet.

Ring them up. That way you're guaranteed a response. Plus it'll show how serious you are about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending