The Student Room Group

Teachers making inappropriate comments to students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
We had a teacher who used to put both hands on your shoulders if he caught you playing games and say 'Who's a naughty girl then?' :eek:
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
I was in class today when my teacher, who must be in his fourties turns around and tells a girl in my class, "You're not just a pretty face then". WTF? I'm sorry, call me old fashioned but isnt that a little bit inappropriate considering the fact that the girl just slathers herself in vanity, pouts a lot and has established herself as being one of the most popular girls in school? What is wrong with men these days?

I fail to see how you can consider this inappropriate, he was making a COMPLIMENT, I don't understand how anyone could take this offensively.
Original post by Anonymous
I was in class today when my teacher, who must be in his fourties turns around and tells a girl in my class, "You're not just a pretty face then". WTF? I'm sorry, call me old fashioned but isnt that a little bit inappropriate considering the fact that the girl just slathers herself in vanity, pouts a lot and has established herself as being one of the most popular girls in school? What is wrong with men these days?

And what would you have prefered he said? That she doesn't have a face like a backside that's been kicked by a mule?
Reply 43
Original post by naommi
Teacher: So do you like this school so far?

Me: Yes, I do, it's very nice.

Teacher: Is everybody treating you okay, being nice to you?

Me: Yes, I've met some fantastic people so far, I'm having a great time.

Teacher: Are you a sadomasochist?

....is that meant to be inappropriate? :lolwut:
Original post by MissDavies
A girl in my class had a first name beginning with I and the surname wood, so it was I.Wood. Our geography teacher used to call her 'I.Wood any day'

i would call that good banter with the kids, as long as you could tell by her reaction shes cool with it.

harmless, even if he does mean it. I think there's a strong mountain between soft sexual banter and making a full on pass at a student. but the way society is going im not surprised people will complain.
Reply 45
Original post by Doughnuts!!
This particularly epic Maths teacher used to make all sorts of racist jokes since his heritage was from pretty much everywhere. He was mostly Trinidadian and Chinese, but he also had ancestors from other parts of the world. Anyway, some of his antics included:

Making racist jokes about Chinese people. His party trick would be him pulling his eyes so they were like slits and going, "Ching chong ching chong, would you like egg fwied wice?"

Making racist jokes about black people. There was this one really dark kid that he used to constantly take the piss out of. His best line was when he was talking about the universe and stuff- he went, "[Dark kid]'s face is comparable to a black hole. It's so dark that it just sucks all light around him".

This made me lol.
Reply 46
Original post by Stefan1991
....is that meant to be inappropriate? :lolwut:

yeah i'm not quite sure how to react when a teacher asks me if i'm a sadomasochist out of the blue.
Reply 47
My old maths teacher was awesome since he would let us watch Family Guy, Robot Chicken etc in class. There was one boy in that class who was the kind of "I'm hardcore because I listen to metal, get drunk every night and smoke a joint whenever possible" kid. The teacher used to pick on that kid like MAD.
Admittedly, he deserved it, he was a little Pr1ck ¬¬
I still remember the teacher bringing in his new son and the boy trying to ask if it was a boy or a girl:
Boy: Is it-Is it a-
Teach: Yes *name*, it's a baby.
He also gave the kid a vulcan death grip XD
Reply 48
I had a chemistry who would always say how nice the girls legs were and how pretty they were. That was pretty strange.
A guy dropped his pen in class (aged 10) and stretched out his leg to get it... the teacher goes "Oooh, what long legs you have X, I bet that's not the only long thing you've got..."
He's now residing in prison at her Majesty's pleasure for shagging underage boys.

We used to have communal showers after sport. They would pick you up and put you in there if you refused. One particular teacher used to stand there at the entrance and say "Scrub your naughty bits boys, otherwise we'll scrub them for you!"

And they say your school days are the best days of your life...
Reply 50
Original post by naommi
yeah i'm not quite sure how to react when a teacher asks me if i'm a sadomasochist out of the blue.

Laugh and say "I guess I must be". Considering it was quite obviously a joke...

Or are you completely devoid of a sense of humour?
Reply 51
Original post by Stefan1991
Laugh and say "I guess I must be". Considering it was quite obviously a joke...

Or are you completely devoid of a sense of humour?

close, i smiled and i said sometimes.

no need for you to be a dick about it though.
Original post by naommi

I begin to wonder if you're into all of sadism, bestiality and necrophilia, the way you keep flogging this dead horse.

It has been explained to you several times that this was a joke and one that no-one should think inappropriate.
Original post by Milky Milk
My ICT teacher made so many innuendos it was unbelievable.

Me: "Sir can I have a ruler please?"
Him: "6 inch or 12?" *already giggling*

That was only half of it :facepalm: I was too scared to ask for a rubber once (in an attempt to miss an innuendo) so I called it an eraser and he made fun of me. It was always a lose/lose situation :emo:

Hilarious though :teehee:

Is it something to be proud of that you wasn't a very innocent child?
Original post by yahyahyahs
My teachers slag students off all the time - to their faces and behind their backs. Guessing the girl school gene rubs off on them too.

I hear that. My P.E teachers have been the only ones who were nice to me. Throughout my school life all my teachers bitched behind my back and called me stupid to my face (serves me right for going to a grammar school?) and they would always pick on me in class.
Reply 55
We once had a substitute teacher for maths, who spent the whole lesson telling us about the great god Jehovah, whilst then proceeding to tell us it was "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve".

We never saw that teacher again...
A teacher in my school had sex with a student 16 years ago when she was like 35 years old. She's still here.
Reply 57
A substitute teacher told our English class this story about when he was a kid and how he stood in the middle of the woods half-naked and jumped out at random people as they walked by.
Reply 58
Maybe it was just a nice compliment? If it was too suggestive then it would be inappropriate, but still, if he said it to one girl it would make all the other girls feel bad about themselves, so really he shouldn't of said it.
Reply 59
Original post by yahyahyahs
My teachers slag students off all the time - to their faces and behind their backs. Guessing the girl school gene rubs off on them too.

I love it when the teachers bitch about students, and other teachers! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending