Aye :smile:

University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Aye :smile:

Did you miss me? :biggrin:

I got some of the staff into trouble, they wouldn't let me have my fish and chips, i always have fish and chips, the manager was telling the chef and waitress off as i left about how i have to have fish and chips.
Original post by Bathwiggle
Did you miss me? :biggrin:

I got some of the staff into trouble, they wouldn't let me have my fish and chips, i always have fish and chips, the manager was telling the chef and waitress off as i left about how i have to have fish and chips.

Why would they not let you?

Would be weird if I said yes tbh!
Why would they not let you?

Would be weird if I said yes tbh!

I was expecting 'like a hole in my head' or 'i wasn't aiming for you' or 'cant you go away' :tongue:

Apparently they were too busy. But i always have them, and i didn't try and get them into trouble, he came and asked why i wasn't having fish and chips.
I was expecting 'like a hole in my head' or 'i wasn't aiming for you' or 'cant you go away' :tongue:

Apparently they were too busy. But i always have them, and i didn't try and get them into trouble, he came and asked why i wasn't having fish and chips.

Those are the obvious truth, I decided to be different. :h:

Oh fair enough. Fish and chips is good :smile:
Those are the obvious truth, I decided to be different. :h:

Oh fair enough. Fish and chips is good :smile:

You're always different hun, that's why you're you :biggrin:

Packing and washing done?
You're always different hun, that's why you're you :biggrin:

Packing and washing done?

Can't argue with that :tongue:

Most packing but still not washing, FML.
Can't argue with that :tongue:

Most packing but still not washing, FML.

Go put your washing on! then come back and keep me entertained?
Go put your washing on! then come back and keep me entertained?

Haha I will in a minute :tongue:

So if I don't reply or around 10/15 minutes you know why :h:
Haha I will in a minute :tongue:

So if I don't reply or around 10/15 minutes you know why :h:

cos you've come to your senses and run away to escape me :biggrin:
Or gone to do washing lol :tongue:
cos you've come to your senses and run away to escape me :biggrin:
Or gone to do washing lol :tongue:

I suppose thats an option :tongue:

I found my phone charger, which means i now can see if anyones tried to contact me today. probably not though :sad:
I suppose thats an option :tongue:

I found my phone charger, which means i now can see if anyones tried to contact me today. probably not though :sad:

Nobody likes you :nope:
Nobody likes you :nope:

only dee, telling me to bring my flat keys :frown:
only dee, telling me to bring my flat keys :frown:

:nopity:

I feel ill, have to be up early, have washing and packing to do, not to mention a lot of lifting carry and walking, and then a smokey floor to sleep on. Needless to say, if you wish to talk to me on the morrow you shall have to text me :yes:
:nopity:

I feel ill, have to be up early, have washing and packing to do, not to mention a lot of lifting carry and walking, and then a smokey floor to sleep on. Needless to say, if you wish to talk to me on the morrow you shall have to text me :yes:

Do you want me to talk to you? or is this so you feel loved too?

You never know, i might have made a day without tsr.
Do you want me to talk to you? or is this so you feel loved too?

You never know, i might have made a day without tsr.

I don't mind really. I used to send thousands of texts a month before I translated my talking addiction to forums so you won't be annoying me :smile:

Haha a day without TSR :moon:

That would be a glorious day.

I now have to decide whether to put my cloths in the dryer or hope they air dry by the morning. Hmmm.
I don't mind really. I used to send thousands of texts a month before I translated my talking addiction to forums so you won't be annoying me :smile:

Haha a day without TSR :moon:

That would be a glorious day.

I now have to decide whether to put my cloths in the dryer or hope they air dry by the morning. Hmmm.

Drier. mine are never dry when i want them to dry quickly.

Thats impressive! i don't send that many generally, just ring people nowadays as it's normally me trying to arrange something.

although you're the only person i chat to on here, everyone else seems t have moved over to bug me on fb
Drier. mine are never dry when i want them to dry quickly.

Thats impressive! i don't send that many generally, just ring people nowadays as it's normally me trying to arrange something.

although you're the only person i chat to on here, everyone else seems t have moved over to bug me on fb

Aye, just means another two trips to the machines :yawn:

I probably don't even use 1k a month now to be honest since I stopped talking to a lot of people I used to text loads. I filled the gap :lol:

Oh okay, I barely use FB to be honest - I have more shared interests with people on here and don't usually care enough to post much other than comments about films I've watched, poetry or news.
Aye, just means another two trips to the machines :yawn:

I probably don't even use 1k a month now to be honest since I stopped talking to a lot of people I used to text loads. I filled the gap :lol:

Oh okay, I barely use FB to be honest - I have more shared interests with people on here and don't usually care enough to post much other than comments about films I've watched, poetry or news.

I use it for pictures, or keeping track of peewee so i know if he's in hospital or out before i sent him a message asking if he wants to go for a bike ride. I don't generally post anything, unless i'm arranging something with lots of people

Quick Reply

Latest