The Student Room Group

Girls, oldest guy you have had a relationship/sex with?

Also applies to guys too!

Did you regret it/just put it down to experience?

:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
An 87 year old GILF. Long story short, she gave good head. No teeth + gums = multiple orgasms.
My current partner - hes 20 years older than me; obviously I dont regret it
I'm 22 and he's 53
Twenty-six, when I was twenty. No big deal or 'freak factor' occurred to me.

I'd honestly question the motives of a woman ten years my senior willing to sleep with a person my age. I mean, you'd never be in contact with each other beyond a workplace perhaps, and even then, surely, the older person in question wouldn't have anything to talk about with the younger party. It'd have to be pure and unspoiled lust, which I'm guessing is what most of these older-younger liaisons are about (especially for older woman and younger men).

EDIT: I suppose I should expand on this:

I typically relate to older people, and thus women much better than I do people my age. Chalk that up to me being more cultured, intelligent, dressing older-- could be any of them which influence the initial attraction to people older than myself. Anyway, I've noticed when women older than myself (thirty, forty, sometimes older) get talking, and we build a rapport, the obvious spanner in the works is my age, even if things were going spectacularly. Like I said, I'd seriously question a woman, let's say... double my age, that saw past the extreme age difference instantly, as if it were all tastes and colours.

I will say that I think the issue is different for older men dating younger women. I could elaborate, though anybody with half a brain can see why this is infinitely more common and more successful.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 22 and he's 53

Why the anon... Are you embaressed?
Reply 6
Original post by an_end_has_a_start

'Location: Yorkshire'. Yeah, makes sense :rolleyes:
Original post by noggins
'Location: Yorkshire'. Yeah, makes sense :rolleyes:

...And there was me thinking that norfolk was the butt of those jokes
Reply 8
...And there was me thinking that norfolk was the butt of those jokes

What does yorkshire have to do with age differences? Excuse my ignorance!
Reply 9

That's double your age .... weird if you ask me. What does your dad think about it ?

I'm sure I remember you posting something about him having a 54 inch chest .... the picture I'm getting is a pretty weird one.

Gonna get negged to death for this but I find girls that sleep with men old enough to be their fathers odd. The reason I hear all the time is "they are mature", well so are a lot of guys your own age. It all seems very Freudian to me.
girls love pedos. They make them feel mature
Original post by Arenas123
That's double your age .... weird if you ask me. What does your dad think about it ?

I'm sure I remember you posting something about him having a 54 inch chest .... the picture I'm getting is a pretty weird one.

Gonna get negged to death for this but I find girls that sleep with men old enough to be their fathers odd. The reason I hear all the time is "they are mature", well so are a lot of guys your own age. It all seems very Freudian to me.

My dad has nothing to do with my life i am an adult, but if you must know they get on well and he can see that i am happy.

52 inch actually because he plays rugby

You find it all odd... I find you narrow minded :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Arenas123

Are we talking about Freud's Oedipus Complex?
Jung's psychology is superior. He believed in a theory called 'Projection', where your conscious thoughts and words about other people, are your subconscious thoughts and recognitions of and about yourself. If we combine this with your thoughts about Freud, we can summarise that lol you wanna screw your dad.
Several people in their mid thirties, oldest probably 35. Would not be attracted to anyone older. I'm not a school kid, so it loses the shock value it would've had if I were 18 or younger. However even though I'm 20 not everyone responds the same - i.e. a guy I was seeing for a few months was 14 years older than me and it shocked some of my friends, and really didn't bother others.
Original post by yellow.
This is stolen yes? It's very good.

No, I made it up on the spot. :smile:

Thanks btw.
50. I don't regret it but at the same time I wouldn't have wanted it to last/my parents to know about it lol I'm usually attracted to older guys.
I'm a virgin :smile:
I'm from Yorkshire too :smile:

whoop! whoop!
Wow, I feel really normal at saying 20 on this thread :lol:
23 and I'm 17, no sex, just made out a bit in a club in spain!
I slept with a 33 year old when I was 17. She had no idea how old I was though. Met her in a bar and from the way I was getting served/ my relationship with the bartender/the shirt and blazer I was wearing she had no idea how old I was. Neither of us asked but the next morning I left before she woke up and her purse was next to the door so I checked the I.D.

I regret it because of my state of mind that night (recovering from a breakup) and also because I sort of mislead her about myself to make her think I was older. If I met someone like her in another situation then I would happily not be affected by the age difference.

For me older women seem less likely to be interested in hooking up with younger men. It's almost like they're scared of what other people will say ? Older men never seem to get much trouble though. Well except from maybe the girl in questions dad/brothers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending