The Student Room Group

Girls, oldest guy you have had a relationship/sex with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by User722716
... Are you serious? Do I need to post a link to dictionary.com's definition of 'sarcasm'?

Haha, my bad. I've been dragged into the understanding that 80% of TSR actually are that stupid. My apologies young man.
When I was around 21 I slept with a guy who was 25.I really dont regret it either, it was the best sex I've ever had in my life.It was a ONS, my first and last one.
Currently bf is 8 years older than me. Though when we started dating he'd already had his birthday and I hadn't had mine so he was 30 and I was 21:-D. His previous girlfriend was only about 9 months older than me too. Always wind him up he needs to keep up with younger women

Ironically....I'm the mature one:-D
Reply 43
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
She was 28. Oh man, it was the summer of 2009 and I was just sitting in the park one afternoon and there she was. She was the most beautiful woman I done ever seen. Her breasts were so big like coconuts and I just wanted to squeeze all the milk right out of them. She came over to me, probably due to me dribbling whilst staring at her for 17 minutes, according to my blue stopwatch. Then we talked and had a picnic and my life was complete. She had the most round arse. It was so curvaceous and I wanted to scoop it in my two hands whilst pinning her against the wall in Oceana toilets and going for it. Anyway, we hit it off real good man. I took her back to my house, well, my parents house but they were away and I told her it was my house. I told her to wait in the lobby for 5 minutes whilst I removed all the photo's of my parents so that she'd think I had my own place. Then we watched some television. It was so great man and so much fun. Then we went up stairs and we had the most sensational sex I've ever had. She was panting real loud and it was so good and lasted for the best part of 1 minute and 48 seconds, according to my blue stopwatch. Then we went back downstairs and ate some food. I licked strawberries and cream off her hot body and then I dropped her home. On the way home we stopped in a lay-by and had more sex. I dropped her off and never saw her again. I was so devastated, I still am to this day. I don't think i'll ever get over it. I went home and cried all night, not because I wouldn't see her again, but because my blue stopwatch was broke. :sad:

I'm going to look like an idiot...but here goes. This looks like it should be very funny, with all the positive ratings and stuff, but I don't get it. What's the joke? Where's this copied and pasted from?
Reply 44
Original post by StudentBlonde
I'm a virgin :smile:
I'm from Yorkshire too :smile:

whoop! whoop!

lol, wait. I feel like I've missed something here....
34 when i was 18.
Original post by dorame
I'm going to look like an idiot...but here goes. This looks like it should be very funny, with all the positive ratings and stuff, but I don't get it. What's the joke? Where's this copied and pasted from?

I made it up myself :smile: surely you get it?
I was 20, he was 48 pushing 49. No strings.

As long as both people aren't attached and it's consensual sex then I don't really see a problem.
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
You Sir, are a literary artist :holmes:

Thank You :smile:
Original post by Ellsbells3032
Currently bf is 8 years older than me...

Does he have a time machine? I wouldn't expect that to change in the future, either.
Reply 50
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
I made it up myself :smile: surely you get it?

something to do with the stopwatch? :P I'm a bit slow.
Original post by dorame
something to do with the stopwatch? :P I'm a bit slow.

Basically, I built my experience up with this woman up, as if it was the most special thing ever. During it you'll see I mentioned the stopwatch twice. Then at the end you'll see im more heartbroken over my stopwatch being broke rather than the fact i'll probably never see this woman again. :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by noggins
'Location: Yorkshire'. Yeah, makes sense :rolleyes:

Oi!
Original post by johndoranglasgow
People like you drive me insane.
"Age is just a number", *******s!
So say she's 15 and he's 35 (same age gap as you and your... whatever), is that ok?
No of course not, because she's 3 years too young, but on the other hand "age is just a number"?

Dating someone twice your age is just perverse, perhaps on your part and almost definitely on his.

*Cough*
Daddy Issues
*End Cough*

you can comment on my 'issues' all you like, the fact is: I'm happy and couldn't really give a toss what narrow minded people like yourself think.

how is it possibly perverse on my part?!

I agree that it would be wrong if I was 15 and he was 35 but it does get better as you get older and more widely accepted, but the fact is I am 20 and old enough/wise enough to make my own decisions, if it is a mistake I'll find out soon enough but in the meantime I'd appreciate it if you would BUTT OUT!
Original post by Anonymous

As long as both people aren't attached and it's consensual sex then I don't really see a problem.

Nice one, couldn't agree more my friend :smile:
Original post by an_end_has_a_start
you can comment on my 'issues' all you like, the fact is: I'm happy and couldn't really give a toss what narrow minded people like yourself think.

how is it possibly perverse on my part?!

I agree that it would be wrong if I was 15 and he was 35 but it does get better as you get older and more widely accepted, but the fact is I am 20 and old enough/wise enough to make my own decisions, if it is a mistake I'll find out soon enough but in the meantime I'd appreciate it if you would BUTT OUT!

If you dont want people to disagree, perhaps the internet is not for you :smile:
Also, you can be 20 and very immature and stop calling people who think dating someone double your age is "narrow-minded".

Actually now that I think about it, perhaps the internet is the perfect place for someone who approves of a 20 year age gap, just try some of the more x-rated sites :smile:
Original post by johndoranglasgow
If you dont want people to disagree, perhaps the internet is not for you :smile:
Also, you can be 20 and very immature and stop calling people who think dating someone double your age is "narrow-minded".

Actually now that I think about it, perhaps the internet is the perfect place for someone who approves of a 20 year age gap, just try some of the more x-rated sites :smile:

I don't mind people disagreeing at all, but you don't have the right to comment on my relationship with my dad or lack of as I think you were suggesting.

why isn't it narrow minded? because it's certainly not open minded. :rolleyes:

x-rated sites for what, you total wither.

oh and by the way why is it that i'm the one getting bashed for an age gap when all these people have also admitted to it:

I'm 22 and he's 53

Original post by Sprockette
50. I don't regret it but at the same time I wouldn't have wanted it to last/my parents to know about it lol I'm usually attracted to older guys.

Original post by sophaloaf23
34 when i was 18.

Original post by an_end_has_a_start
I don't mind people disagreeing at all, but you don't have the right to comment on my relationship with my dad or lack of as I think you were suggesting.

why isn't it narrow minded? because it's certainly not open minded. :rolleyes:

x-rated sites for what, you total wither.

oh and by the way why is it that i'm the one getting bashed for an age gap when all these people have also admitted to it:

I have no issue with your age gap. Maybe if you were my sister I'd have a little problem with it but you're not. Even though I do think 20 and 40 year olds are at completely different points in their lives.

I do take issue with you calling people narrow minded though. To call someone narrow minded you need to know more about them then their view on one thing. I know many girls that will not date someone old enough to be their dad (like anything more than 15 years older). Are you saying they are narrow minded as well ? It's called having an opinion. You're using the word narrow minded in an incorrect way in my opinion, with your way everyone can go around doing whatever and saying anyone who has a problem is narrow minded.

Also I'd give up arguing with the masses of TSR people. Some people disagree with your view but if you're happy then just go with it. Justifying it to all of us wont make you feel any different.
he's exactly a year older than me, we have the same birthday :awesome:
i'm 19 he's 20
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
I have no issue with your age gap. Maybe if you were my sister I'd have a little problem with it but you're not. Even though I do think 20 and 40 year olds are at completely different points in their lives.

I do take issue with you calling people narrow minded though. To call someone narrow minded you need to know more about them then their view on one thing. I know many girls that will not date someone old enough to be their dad (like anything more than 15 years older). Are you saying they are narrow minded as well ? It's called having an opinion. You're using the word narrow minded in an incorrect way in my opinion, with your way everyone can go around doing whatever and saying anyone who has a problem is narrow minded.

Also I'd give up arguing with the masses of TSR people. Some people disagree with your view but if you're happy then just go with it. Justifying it to all of us wont make you feel any different.

not really, this is the one and only occasion on here that I have used the term narrow minded. You're right, TSRians make no difference to me and they are hardly going to make me split up with him but I come on TSR for 'discussions' like this, I find it funny to see how some people have tunnel vision and are unwilling to accept anyone elses opinion but their own (you seem to be of the minority :smile:)

No I don't find it narrow minded that girls won't date people 15 years older, what I was getting at when I said narrow minded is that these people are assuming I am with an older guy purely because he's a pervert and I have 'daddy issues'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending