The Student Room Group

Girls, oldest guy you have had a relationship/sex with?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Vikki1805
Is that you as a baby? :eek:

Ah don't start quoting me and stalking me again.
I know what you're like. :cookie:

:rofl2: Sorry Vikki, not again, ofc.
Reply 81
Original post by Addzter

Yer, not quite as bad as that filthy - BUT V. WITTY - cradle snatcher. :colonhash:

Hurrhurr. Bless murr and joachim, they are really happy, and that's what counts! :fuhrer:
Reply 82
Original post by HellowHellow
Also applies to guys too!

Did you regret it/just put it down to experience?

:smile:

I'm 19, he's 27.

We're still together though, no regrets. Besides, he's experienced!
25, when I was 21.
One of my friends was with a 62 yr old when she was 18.... mind you, he was lovely. And surprisngly attractive for his age.
Original post by Addzter
You dirty whore, Vikki.

:love:

+rep
Reply 85
Aged 18, I dated a 35 year old teacher for a bit

And my first kiss (aged 14 was with a guy who was 22... O.o
Reply 86
LMAO! Yeah, I know... to be fair, he had the mental age of a 3 year old and I didn't twig how old he was until a mate of mine clued me in!! NOT my proudest moment haha
16 and he was 24
noo regrets
Original post by thecat23
I'm 19, he's 27.

We're still together though, no regrets. Besides, he's experienced!

Same here! My current partner is 27 in a few days, and I'm 19 too. :smile:

Most of the time I don't feel the age difference at all, but I think we did kinda freak out his friend when I was talking about what TV shows we used to watch when we were kids... All the ones they'd watched were years before I was born, hah!
Reply 89
Im never had sex with anyone much older, though I have gone on a few dates with a 21 year old and a 25 year old...I think my dating age limit would be around 25 but I would probably sleep with someone up to the age of 40ish, though im not really the type to sleep with random guys I just find a lot of older guys really sexy and would like to do a dilf
Original post by angryvivo
i'm 18 and i've slept with a man who was 39. It was so worth it.

the usual problem of older gay men taking advantage of younger boys
Reply 91
i'm 18 now, and i guess i've hada somewhat twisted relationship with a 26 year old.

i've had sex with a man in his early thirties as well.
Relationship with a 21 year old. :tongue:

That's the first and last time.
Relationship with a 21 year old. Probably will be aiming for an older guy next time!

Messed around with a 19 year old lad the other week... I guess that kinda counts haha. I'm such a paedo lol.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 94
Original post by Ineluctable
the usual problem of older gay men taking advantage of younger boys

lol actually nope, he was married, and he was "straight", he was hot and it's in my experience younger gay guys enjoying going after hot men.

Most men peak in their 30's. Bradley Cooper:colondollar:
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
She was 28. Oh man, it was the summer of 2009 and I was just sitting in the park one afternoon and there she was. She was the most beautiful woman I done ever seen. Her breasts were so big like coconuts and I just wanted to squeeze all the milk right out of them. She came over to me, probably due to me dribbling whilst staring at her for 17 minutes, according to my blue stopwatch. Then we talked and had a picnic and my life was complete. She had the most round arse. It was so curvaceous and I wanted to scoop it in my two hands whilst pinning her against the wall in Oceana toilets and going for it. Anyway, we hit it off real good man. I took her back to my house, well, my parents house but they were away and I told her it was my house. I told her to wait in the lobby for 5 minutes whilst I removed all the photo's of my parents so that she'd think I had my own place. Then we watched some television. It was so great man and so much fun. Then we went up stairs and we had the most sensational sex I've ever had. She was panting real loud and it was so good and lasted for the best part of 1 minute and 48 seconds, according to my blue stopwatch. Then we went back downstairs and ate some food. I licked strawberries and cream off her hot body and then I dropped her home. On the way home we stopped in a lay-by and had more sex. I dropped her off and never saw her again. I was so devastated, I still am to this day. I don't think i'll ever get over it. I went home and cried all night, not because I wouldn't see her again, but because my blue stopwatch was broke. :sad:

So you try to insult me (rather poorly) and then make sure there is nowhere to reply on your user page? I expect nothing more from someone who likes to get rep and attention by copying from elsewhere
23 when I was 19. When she found out she freaked out and started talking about how I was 'just a baby'.
Original post by Ineluctable
So you try to insult me (rather poorly) and then make sure there is nowhere to reply on your user page? I expect nothing more from someone who likes to get rep and attention by copying from elsewhere

You can reply on my user page if you look. Also, have you seen your reputation? I got most of mine for contributing in the IT & Computer Science threads and also debating in the sports forums. Haters gonna hate!

:afraid:
You can reply on my user page if you look. Also, have you seen your reputation? I got most of mine for contributing in the IT & Computer Science threads and also debating in the sports forums. Haters gonna hate!

:afraid:

I don't care about reputation, you get neg rep on TSR if you say what you really think
Reply 99
She was 28. Oh man, it was the summer of 2009 and I was just sitting in the park one afternoon and there she was. She was the most beautiful woman I done ever seen. Her breasts were so big like coconuts and I just wanted to squeeze all the milk right out of them. She came over to me, probably due to me dribbling whilst staring at her for 17 minutes, according to my blue stopwatch. Then we talked and had a picnic and my life was complete. She had the most round arse. It was so curvaceous and I wanted to scoop it in my two hands whilst pinning her against the wall in Oceana toilets and going for it. Anyway, we hit it off real good man. I took her back to my house, well, my parents house but they were away and I told her it was my house. I told her to wait in the lobby for 5 minutes whilst I removed all the photo's of my parents so that she'd think I had my own place. Then we watched some television. It was so great man and so much fun. Then we went up stairs and we had the most sensational sex I've ever had. She was panting real loud and it was so good and lasted for the best part of 1 minute and 48 seconds, according to my blue stopwatch. Then we went back downstairs and ate some food. I licked strawberries and cream off her hot body and then I dropped her home. On the way home we stopped in a lay-by and had more sex. I dropped her off and never saw her again. I was so devastated, I still am to this day. I don't think i'll ever get over it. I went home and cried all night, not because I wouldn't see her again, but because my blue stopwatch was broke. :sad:

Why did that remind me of the Sweet home Alabama song? hehehe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending