The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by guitarmike456
I'm not homophobic
but LADIES LGBT thread?
lesbian GAY bi transexual

maybe you should include men....

I know quite a few lesbians who refer to themselves as gay rather than as a lesbian.
Reply 81
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Oh dear, I've never had tonsillitis so I can only imagine... I hope your ok.

Anyway, I'm procrastinating... I have to write an essay for uni, I've only just finished my a2 exams on monday.

Oooo I like procrastinating :smile: Nice choice of activity. What uni is this? And for what course? :smile:
Original post by grape:)
Oooo I like procrastinating :smile: Nice choice of activity. What uni is this? And for what course? :smile:

it is awesome isn't it?
University of Bham for biological science =] I really hope I pass it.
what subject do you do/ want to do? :smile:
Reply 83
it is awesome isn't it?
University of Bham for biological science =] I really hope I pass it.
what subject do you do/ want to do? :smile:

Awesome :smile: I've got an unconditional for Psychology at the Uni of Leicester :smile:
Awesome :smile: I've got an unconditional for Psychology at the Uni of Leicester :smile:

Oh my you lucky thing. No results day panic attacks in store for you then! :biggrin:
Reply 85
Oh my you lucky thing. No results day panic attacks in store for you then! :biggrin:

Indeedy :smile: You say you're hoping to pass? Does that mean you're already in uni? x
Indeedy :smile: You say you're hoping to pass? Does that mean you're already in uni? x

no :frown: it's part of my offer, if I pass my offer is reduced from ABB to BBB. I'm still worried about getting BBB... my physics exams were a bit hit and miss x
Reply 87
no :frown: it's part of my offer, if I pass my offer is reduced from ABB to BBB. I'm still worried about getting BBB... my physics exams were a bit hit and miss x

Pah :frown: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck :smile: I got into Leicester during this year's applications, but already had my grades (this is my gap year) :tongue:
Pah :frown: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck :smile: I got into Leicester during this year's applications, but already had my grades (this is my gap year) :tongue:

Thank you :biggrin:
How was your gap year? x
Reply 89
Thank you :biggrin:
How was your gap year? x

It was okay, some pretty crappy stuff has happened this year but I look forward to starting a new at uni :smile: How are your A levels going? Other than the Physics :P
It was okay, some pretty crappy stuff has happened this year but I look forward to starting a new at uni :smile: How are your A levels going? Other than the Physics :P

Well I'm glad they're over to put it that way! Biology was good, I've already done my maths a-level and my further maths doesn't matter so it's just physics left to worry about. I'm looking forward to starting uni too! It's not often you get a fresh start.
Reply 91
Well I'm glad they're over to put it that way! Biology was good, I've already done my maths a-level and my further maths doesn't matter so it's just physics left to worry about. I'm looking forward to starting uni too! It's not often you get a fresh start.

Exactly :smile: Super exciting stuff. Glad it's gone well for you :smile:
Hello everyone :hi:
Original post by DellaLouise
Hello everyone :hi:

Hi! ^¬^
Reply 94
Hey everyone. I am 21 and applying to Cambridge soon to study English. I'm not familiar with the LGBT scene in that area. Anyone familiar with the societies or just anything to do with LGBT in that area?
Reply 95
[obligatory advert for the LGBT Chat Thread; we can talk queer theory too, y'know :p:]

Original post by Shuttlebug
Hey everyone. I am 21 and applying to Cambridge soon to study English. I'm not familiar with the LGBT scene in that area. Anyone familiar with the societies or just anything to do with LGBT in that area?

Not sure how much he was involved in the societies and stuff, but Gesar just graduated, so might be able to comment.

Gesar
:hat2: Howdy.
Original post by The Puppet Master
:hat2: Howdy.

Hi there :wavey:

EDIT: Thanks for the pos rep I guess, I was just saying hello :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey, I'm 16, female, and Bisexual :smile:
Original post by DellaLouise
Hi there :wavey:

EDIT: Thanks for the pos rep I guess, I was just saying hello :tongue:

Wasn't me, but then I felt bad because it wasn't me... So the second one was me. :biggrin:

I've said 'me' too many times... [insert distracting smiley] :bl:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending