The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
I can't even - man, Chris Colfer is the best :biggrin: I can really picture him cutting up a programme and making those things :biggrin: Good thing he didn't make them for the concert on Wednesday though, I would have shoved everything and anything out of the way to catch one!

I was saying to Muse I bet he made them. Darren was in on it too.

I would have been the same. Pushing everyone out of the way.

Did you have a good time then?
Original post by e hine e

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: So much love for CC!
I love that there's a picture of Pav!
Original post by Ambs
I'm hoooome! :biggrin: God I missed the internet!

DD, Rick, thanks so much for putting up with this crazy Belgian, I had such a good time! You two are simply amazing - totally awesome doesn't even cover it :biggrin: :hugs:

Awww Ambs, it was SO much fun! You're totally awesome! And I even quoted Friday to Muse because of you! :hugs: Hope you're not living in fear of the phone haha!

Oh DCriss... <3
Reply 7582

Oh god, I love Darren's note :biggrin: Now I have to adjust my fantasies of Chris making them to fit in Darren helping him out... Awesome :biggrin:

I had a great time in London, even though I'm pretty sure I was the worst company ever :tongue: I was so tired I think I looked and sounded like a zombie most of the time! The concert was disappointing though; my seat wasn't good (way too far from the stage + at the very end of the row, which felt a bit awkward - I was standing right next to unimpressed and annoyed security), Dianna wasn't there, the crowd was so unenthusiastic that I actually felt sorry for the cast and the skit wasn't all that special :frown:

Original post by Ambs
Oh god, I love Darren's note :biggrin: Now I have to adjust my fantasies of Chris making them to fit in Darren helping him out... Awesome :biggrin:

I had a great time in London, even though I'm pretty sure I was the worst company ever :tongue: I was so tired I think I looked and sounded like a zombie most of the time! The concert was disappointing though; my seat wasn't good (way too far from the stage + at the very end of the row, which felt a bit awkward - I was standing right next to unimpressed and annoyed security), Dianna wasn't there, the crowd was so unenthusiastic that I actually felt sorry for the cast and the skit wasn't all that special :frown:

I don't think I've watched Wednesday's skit-did they dress up again? I was terrible company the day after our concert, I didn't sleep well that night and it caught up with me in the shops when I could literally have fallen to sleep standing up. Sorry your concert was like that :frown: from the videos I saw of Manchester I was glad we went on the second night because the crowd is so much of the show and the first night seemed really dull compared to ours.
Reply 7584
Original post by diamonddust
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: So much love for CC!
I love that there's a picture of Pav!

Awww Ambs, it was SO much fun! You're totally awesome! And I even quoted Friday to Muse because of you! :hugs: Hope you're not living in fear of the phone haha!

Oh DCriss... <3

Aww DD! :jumphug: Thank so much for everything, I had a great time! I promise I'm usually less boring though, I was just sooo tired! I slept for 13 hours straight when I got home :tongue:

DON'T MENTION THE PHONE.

No seriously, I really don't want to go to work on Monday. I just noticed I had an email from my boss as well, telling me off for not doing something he never asked me to do. :rant:
Reply 7585
I don't think I've watched Wednesday's skit-did they dress up again? I was terrible company the day after our concert, I didn't sleep well that night and it caught up with me in the shops when I could literally have fallen to sleep standing up. Sorry your concert was like that :frown: from the videos I saw of Manchester I was glad we went on the second night because the crowd is so much of the show and the first night seemed really dull compared to ours.

No, they didn't dress up or do anything special, really. I think Kurt said that he and Blaine were the new Beckhams, but that was about it. I couldn't hear them properly either; I was standing right next to a sound installation and the noise was deafening!

Thank you, I felt sorry for myself too, actually :tongue: I HATE it when people go to a concert to just stand there! During the encore Kevin was actually asking the crowd if they were sure they wanted them to continue, and saying that they could just leave as well. I know it was a joke but that's honestly how disinterested some people seemed. When they asked the crowds to clap or wave only a handful actually did.

I was feeling exactly the same! DD and I went to see a film as well and I nearly fell asleep during it. Luckily it was so absurd and hilarious that I stayed awake, but that's how tired I was!
omg Darren and Chris sitting downtogether and making those plates? Damn
Original post by museobsessed
omg Darren and Chris sitting downtogether and making those plates? Damn

*cough* How many points is that for ChrisColfer now? :tongue:
There is an epic bromance we are not seeing brewing behind the scenes! :tongue:
Reply 7588
i went to see them at the o2 arena on wednesday. they were completely AMAZING. and gwyneth paltrow made a surprise appearance. when the warblers came out everyone was screaming for blaine. the surprising thing was how many guys were there as well as older women. i sat next to two old ladies and i might have caused them to become deaf. i was completely blown away by their singing especially mercedes high notes and kurts single ladies dance is still epic. I LOVE GLEE!!!:biggrin::biggrin::cool:
http://lavender-love00.livejournal.com/16286.html

This made me cry. I don't cry easily and certainly not at fanfiction! I still have tears in my eyes. So gorgeous. Klaine wedding fic.
Original post by kay.p

Original post by kay.p
i went to see them at the o2 arena on wednesday. they were completely AMAZING. and gwyneth paltrow made a surprise appearance. when the warblers came out everyone was screaming for blaine. the surprising thing was how many guys were there as well as older women. i sat next to two old ladies and i might have caused them to become deaf. i was completely blown away by their singing especially mercedes high notes and kurts single ladies dance is still epic. I LOVE GLEE!!!:biggrin::biggrin::cool:

I was sat next to two guys who I never thought would be at a Glee concert.

Also, I just preordered Chris Colfer's book *sobs*

http://lavender-love00.livejournal.com/16286.html

This made me cry. I don't cry easily and certainly not at fanfiction! I still have tears in my eyes. So gorgeous. Klaine wedding fic.

WTF are you doing up at this time?
Chris and Darren Doing Joint Interview on BBC 1, July 7
06:30–10:00
The Chris Moyles Show
07/07/2011
Olly Murs plus Glee's Darren Criss and Chris Colfer are Chris' special guests.

:biggrin:
WTF are you doing up at this time?

I could say the same to you! :curious: :tongue:

My insomnia has turned into post exam noctural...ness.

Chris and Darren Doing Joint Interview on BBC 1, July 7
06:30–10:00
The Chris Moyles Show
07/07/2011
Olly Murs plus Glee's Darren Criss and Chris Colfer are Chris' special guests.

:biggrin:

OMFG grinning so much after seeing that. Do you think it's live? I thought chris was going home straight after the tour..unless he's waiting for darren's dates to be finished too. That will be amazing.
OMFG grinning so much after seeing that. Do you think it's live? I thought chris was going home straight after the tour..unless he's waiting for darren's dates to be finished too. That will be amazing.

I *hope* it's live! Someone on LJ thought that the date meant they were going to the HP premiere together! In which case, I might need to hop on a train to Leicester Square and pretend to be a HP fan!
BiB: *cough* ChrisColfer *cough*:tongue:

OMG I hope Chris turns up to one of Darren's shows! Even though I'm not going. :mad:

Someone posted this gif and I'm lol'ing. A lot. :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
DARREN'S OFFICIALLY A REGULAR
It’s a case of good news/bad news for Glee fans.
First the good: Darren Criss (Blaine) and Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) have officially been upgraded to full-time series regulars, effective this fall with the start of Season 3.
And now for the not so good news…
Chord Overstreet’s series regular option has not been picked up. However, a source close to the show says the actor who joined the Fox hit last fall in the recurring role of McKinley transfer student Sam Evans could return as an occasional guest star.
Late Friday, Overstreet issued a cryptic tweet saying, “It’s been a good year. Too bad it’s over. Time for summer and starting fresh.”
The news comes two weeks after series creator Ryan Murphy raised eyebrows when he told Ryan Seacrest that most of the show’s primary characters would graduate by the end of next season. “The show to me is about the way you express yourself as you start to move out into the world as a fresh, young person,” he later clarified to TVLine. “Do we really want to have an eight-year [high school] senior? The only way somebody could stay on the show is if they flunk, and that is always a possibility. I think Brittany is pulling straight Fs.”
Thoughts? Bummed about Chord? Psyched about Harry/Darren? Hit the comments!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/glee-scoop-chord-overstreet-leaving/

Yay for Darren and Harry but I'm so upset about Chord! His tweet is ominous and I feel bad because there won't be Samcedes and Mercedes won't have a storyline that isn't about food.
No more Overcriss! :frown:
*can't paste tumblr pic from iPhone*

The Darren and Harry hate on Tumblr is annoying me. Yeah, 'cause the actors really got to choose their promotion.

DARREN'S OFFICIALLY A REGULAR
It’s a case of good news/bad news for Glee fans.
First the good: Darren Criss (Blaine) and Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) have officially been upgraded to full-time series regulars, effective this fall with the start of Season 3.
And now for the not so good news…
Chord Overstreet’s series regular option has not been picked up. However, a source close to the show says the actor who joined the Fox hit last fall in the recurring role of McKinley transfer student Sam Evans could return as an occasional guest star.
Late Friday, Overstreet issued a cryptic tweet saying, “It’s been a good year. Too bad it’s over. Time for summer and starting fresh.”
The news comes two weeks after series creator Ryan Murphy raised eyebrows when he told Ryan Seacrest that most of the show’s primary characters would graduate by the end of next season. “The show to me is about the way you express yourself as you start to move out into the world as a fresh, young person,” he later clarified to TVLine. “Do we really want to have an eight-year [high school] senior? The only way somebody could stay on the show is if they flunk, and that is always a possibility. I think Brittany is pulling straight Fs.”
Thoughts? Bummed about Chord? Psyched about Harry/Darren? Hit the comments!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/glee-scoop-chord-overstreet-leaving/

Yay for Darren and Harry but I'm so upset about Chord! His tweet is ominous and I feel bad because there won't be Samcedes and Mercedes won't have a storyline that isn't about food.

They're all saying he's left but from what I could tell his status is guest star which means he doesn't know how often he'll be on but he, Harry and Darren were all guest stars last season and still in almost every episode...

I thought Chris might join him at one of his gigs, unless it's not safe for him because his concerts can get crazy. I think they will be going to HP though. It's going to be so good. The banter that can come from those two on a show like CM will be epic.
Urgh. Just because i'm not online at 2am I miss everyone talking :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending