The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed

Urgh. Just because i'm not online at 2am I miss everyone talking :frown:

Dis is coz we is cool and you is not.
Sunshine's gone too.

As in the character, not the weather. It's pretty sunny here at the moment.
Original post by e hine e

Sunshine's gone too.

As in the character, not the weather. It's pretty sunny here at the moment.

YES! I do not like Sunshine!!! come on chatzy?
They're all saying he's left but from what I could tell his status is guest star which means he doesn't know how often he'll be on but he, Harry and Darren were all guest stars last season and still in almost every episode...

I thought Chris might join him at one of his gigs, unless it's not safe for him because his concerts can get crazy. I think they will be going to HP though. It's going to be so good. The banter that can come from those two on a show like CM will be epic.

Yeah but loads of people tweeted Chord last night saying 'Sorry you're leaving' etc and he didn't say anything like 'I'm still going to be on the show.' which makes me think he won't be. The thing that annoys me is TrollMurphy being all gushy about Chord last week and why do that if you're not going to promote him? Sam was just getting interesting! I feel sorry for Chord!

YES! I do not like Sunshine!!! come on chatzy?

I don't like her either. Her singing is amazing but she can't act for ****.
Not happy about this latest news. Blaine doesn't even go to the same school yet he's a regular character now (unless I've missed something and he's transferring?) and as a guest star he had waay too many appearances. This is also going to mean that Kurt has 99% of all storylines again. Gutted that Sam isn't going to be a regular and it sounds like he's not even going to be a guest star like last year - just when they'd started giving him some backstory. Poor Mercedes, she gets a hint of a potential storyline then BAM it's gone.
Anyone in or around Sheffield the week the Glee movie is there feel free to join me to watch and sing along (do you think people will sing in the cinema?).

:party:
Original post by dobbys sock
Not happy about this latest news. Blaine doesn't even go to the same school yet he's a regular character now (unless I've missed something and he's transferring?) and as a guest star he had waay too many appearances. This is also going to mean that Kurt has 99% of all storylines again. Gutted that Sam isn't going to be a regular and it sounds like he's not even going to be a guest star like last year - just when they'd started giving him some backstory. Poor Mercedes, she gets a hint of a potential storyline then BAM it's gone.

I wasn't going to respond to this because I have a totally different opinion and I don't want to cause negativity on here but I really hate that people are tying in Blaine whenever they mention Sam not being a regular. The two characters aren't linked. Blaine isn't at McKinley but that doesn't make his story less valid. It's still one that needs to be told and he had the performances because he was leading the Warblers who were a big part of the show once Kurt went there. I'm sad for Sam and those who like him, but it's nothing to do with Blaine that he's not been promoted. They also said he's probably transferring in season 3 anyway.
Anyone in or around Sheffield the week the Glee movie is there feel free to join me to watch and sing along (do you think people will sing in the cinema?).

When is it? I'm up for that, and would TOTALLY sing along!

Yeah, he's transferring. Well that's what they said at Paleyfest, unless Ryan Murphy was deciding to be a troll- again. I feel sorry for Chord. I don't really think Sam's that interesting as a character but I liked Samcedes and I grew to care about him a bit during Rumours. I just want to hug Chord because it must suck to be out of a job in this climate and he seems like such a lovely guy. :frown: He implies he'll be doing an album so hopefully he'll capatilise on his time in Glee and forge out a career. I still don't understand why it sounds like he's fired. He could still appear in every episode. But the way he's responding on Twitter is worrying.
It's really annoying me that the fandom seem to be using this an excuse to hate Darren and Harry, because it's not like they had any control over being promoted and it's not like Ryan couldn't have promoted Chord if he wanted to. What pisses me off is RIB (the writers) going on and on and on about Chord and Darren and then ditching Chord.

I'd like to have a moment of silence.

Forget Samcedes or Kum. RIP OVERCRISS!

You know what? I feel bad for Chord but I'm just excited about all the potential character development for Blaine. I just want to celebrate that Harry and Darren got promoted. Especially Harry because he's been on the show for 2 years. Maybe we'll get to meet Blaine's dad and please please PLEASE someone let there be a Blaine/Santana friendship. PLEASE! He'll go all gay yoda on her and she won't have it and she'll make innuendos and it will be awesome!
The haters on Tumblr need to shut up.
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
When is it? I'm up for that, and would TOTALLY sing along!

Friday 19th August to Thursday 25th. I could probably only see it at the 2pm showing though :biggrin:
Friday 19th August to Thursday 25th. I could probably only see it at the 2pm showing though :biggrin:

The 19th of August this year? Like, the day after results day? :tongue:
I'm up for it! I'll have a look at coaches to Sheffield. I need to do something after results day to prevent myself from drowning in a sea of my tears. :rolleyes:
Original post by diamonddust

The 19th of August this year? Like, the day after results day? :tongue:
I'm up for it! I'll have a look at coaches to Sheffield. I need to do something after results day to prevent myself from drowning in a sea of my tears. :rolleyes:

OMG imagine if at least two of us could get there :party: I hope PrettyRainbows can too. It isn't showing at all Odeons but it's showing at Sheffield so I'm too happy :woo:

And you will only be crying happy tears after results day and you know it!!
I got epic rep on this thread at some point today. I love you.

OMG imagine if at least two of us could get there :party: I hope PrettyRainbows can too. It isn't showing at all Odeons but it's showing at Sheffield so I'm too happy :woo:

And you will only be crying happy tears after results day and you know it!!

Sheffield will be awesome! :biggrin:

I take back my hate for Tumblr!

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN, DARREN’S NAME IS GONNA SHOW AFTER CHRIS’ ON THE OPENING CREDITS!?

:biggrin: :biggrin:

I want to buy Chris Colfer's book. I swear there's going to be more Glee fans than kids buying it haha!

Tour stuff...

Spoiler

I got epic rep on this thread at some point today. I love you.

Love you too! :tongue:
It will only cost me £10.50 if I go by megabus so yeah, lets do this shiz!
I'll beg some money off my dad because he owes me. :tongue:
Sheffield will be awesome! :biggrin:

I take back my hate for Tumblr!

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN, DARREN’S NAME IS GONNA SHOW AFTER CHRIS’ ON THE OPENING CREDITS!?

:biggrin: :biggrin:

I want to buy Chris Colfer's book. I swear there's going to be more Glee fans than kids buying it haha!

Tour stuff...

Spoiler

When I preordered it last night I was going crazyyy. I can't believe I have to wait until next year to get it though. I was just reading about the skits and things. Mad stuff.

Chris Colfer
Darren Criss

Every episode will have Klaine :biggrin:

Love you too! :tongue:
It will only cost me £10.50 if I go by megabus so yeah, lets do this shiz!
I'll beg some money off my dad because he owes me. :tongue:

:hugs:

I still can't rep you :angry:

I can't believe we're doing this!!!!

:woo:
I wasn't going to respond to this because I have a totally different opinion and I don't want to cause negativity on here but I really hate that people are tying in Blaine whenever they mention Sam not being a regular. The two characters aren't linked. Blaine isn't at McKinley but that doesn't make his story less valid. It's still one that needs to be told and he had the performances because he was leading the Warblers who were a big part of the show once Kurt went there. I'm sad for Sam and those who like him, but it's nothing to do with Blaine that he's not been promoted. They also said he's probably transferring in season 3 anyway.

Maybe what I said came across wrong (I'm not always very good at getting my point across) but I don't think that Blaine got promoted over Sam. If they were both promoted I'd still feel like Blaine shouldn't have been. I guess I'm just not a huge fan but I'm like that with other characters. Some characters I think would be better as more of a background character.

Yeah, he's transferring. Well that's what they said at Paleyfest, unless Ryan Murphy was deciding to be a troll- again. I feel sorry for Chord. I don't really think Sam's that interesting as a character but I liked Samcedes and I grew to care about him a bit during Rumours. I just want to hug Chord because it must suck to be out of a job in this climate and he seems like such a lovely guy. :frown: He implies he'll be doing an album so hopefully he'll capatilise on his time in Glee and forge out a career. I still don't understand why it sounds like he's fired. He could still appear in every episode. But the way he's responding on Twitter is worrying.
It's really annoying me that the fandom seem to be using this an excuse to hate Darren and Harry, because it's not like they had any control over being promoted and it's not like Ryan couldn't have promoted Chord if he wanted to. What pisses me off is RIB (the writers) going on and on and on about Chord and Darren and then ditching Chord.

I'd like to have a moment of silence.

Forget Samcedes or Kum. RIP OVERCRISS!

You know what? I feel bad for Chord but I'm just excited about all the potential character development for Blaine. I just want to celebrate that Harry and Darren got promoted. Especially Harry because he's been on the show for 2 years. Maybe we'll get to meet Blaine's dad and please please PLEASE someone let there be a Blaine/Santana friendship. PLEASE! He'll go all gay yoda on her and she won't have it and she'll make innuendos and it will be awesome!
The haters on Tumblr need to shut up.

I'm probably living in a little bubble, I haven't noticed any hate towards Darren or Harry and I'd think it would be really sad if they were getting hate. It's not their fault. I blame Ryan Murphy.
When I preordered it last night I was going crazyyy. I can't believe I have to wait until next year to get it though. I was just reading about the skits and things. Mad stuff.

Chris Colfer
Darren Criss

Every episode will have Klaine :biggrin:

:hugs:

I still can't rep you :angry:

I can't believe we're doing this!!!!

:woo:

Today is a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE day! Klaine ALL THE TIME! And we finally get a CrissColfer interview! FINALLY! If I get to meet you and Preety Rainbow I'll only have Hravan, Muse and Neilya left to meet from our regulars! :awesome: And it will be *almost* like seeing the Glee live concert with you! :biggrin:
I need to find someone to go to the HP premiere with me. I don't want to go because I don't like the films but Chris and Darren are going to be there (fingers crossed) so I'm going to be an actual fangirl for the first time in my life.
*is so excited*

Has Chris actually written the novel yet or was he just commissioned for the idea? *random musing*
(edited 12 years ago)
Maybe what I said came across wrong (I'm not always very good at getting my point across) but I don't think that Blaine got promoted over Sam. If they were both promoted I'd still feel like Blaine shouldn't have been. I guess I'm just not a huge fan but I'm like that with other characters. Some characters I think would be better as more of a background character.

I'm probably living in a little bubble, I haven't noticed any hate towards Darren or Harry and I'd think it would be really sad if they were getting hate. It's not their fault. I blame Ryan Murphy.

They are. Profusely. It is sad. People are silly. :tongue:
Do I recognise you from the English forum? Talking of background characters, I can't believe Santana and Brittany used to be in the background!

Today is a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE day! Klaine ALL THE TIME! And we finally get a CrissColfer interview! FINALLY! If I get to meet you and Preety Rainbow I'll only have Hravan, Muse and Neilya left to meet from our regulars! :awesome: And it will be *almost* like seeing the Glee live concert with you! :biggrin:
I need to find someone to go to the HP premiere with me. I don't want to go because I don't like the films but Chris and Darren are going to be there (fingers crossed) so I'm going to be an actual fangirl for the first time in my life.
*is so excited*

Has Chris actually written the novel yet or was he just commissioned for the idea? *random musing*

He's written it from what I've heard. I suppose it might still be in editing. Looks like a good story. Kind of reminds me of The Faraway Tree and I loved those books.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending