Portsmouth
blondyx
wow your in my room! well.. not mine anymore :-(

good views? anything about the room i should know? lol :smile:
Reply 22
AlexanderKing
good views? anything about the room i should know? lol :smile:

Its a good room.. a nice corner room.
Furthest away from the flat door (good excuse for not havign to answer it lol)
Straight ahead from the kitchen door.
View is Highbury college
The bathroom lock on the door didn't work when i moved in and it never got fixed.
My shower room actually flooded once... water went all the way out into the hallway, and the 2 rooms next door so make sure when the drain starts to get clogged up you go to bateson straight away. It was a nightmare..
blondyx
Its a good room.. a nice corner room.
Furthest away from the flat door (good excuse for not havign to answer it lol)
Straight ahead from the kitchen door.
View is Highbury college
The bathroom lock on the door didn't work when i moved in and it never got fixed.
My shower room actually flooded once... water went all the way out into the hallway, and the 2 rooms next door so make sure when the drain starts to get clogged up you go to bateson straight away. It was a nightmare..

:O lol, i hope it doesn't flood again. Im sure i'll be able to gaffer tape the lock or something on the door.
Reply 24
Lol don't expect anything to work for long! And be nice to Maureen the mop - she was abused last year by a crazy rum drinking viking!
The view is awesome in 7-4, can see the queue to Route from the kitchen, so know when it's time to go out :biggrin:
Security guys there are pretty funny too - they crept into our kitchen one night when I was getting pished with the guy from the next flat and yelled "******* burglars!" - scared the **** out of us lol

Carry on the TF7 tradition! (ex 7-4-2)
how many people are there on each floor?
Reply 26
blondebut...
how many people are there on each floor?

24. 4 flats of 6 on each floor.
looks like im the lowest with 2-3-4 lol, not sure whether thats necessarily gonna be a good thing... will be if the lifts break down! haha
Reply 28
DaveKirkham
looks like im the lowest with 2-3-4 lol, not sure whether thats necessarily gonna be a good thing... will be if the lifts break down! haha

lol my mate lived in that flat
im in 2-3-1..sooo at least i wont have too many stairs!
I got all my stuff 2day for my room and that..wat courses r people doing?
Any1 doing european business by any chance? :biggrin:
x
Reply 30
AlexanderKing
yup im in 743 lol

Im in 7-4-1...good to meet you lol
i want to be in Trafalgar!! anyone fit me in???
im sure theres plenty of kitchens that you can pass out in Kelly :P i'll be surprised if i get all the way home most nights, bushes are surprisingly comfortable ;o
hi everyonee, i've just found out that i wil be on floor 12... thats really high :s-smilie: what are the good and bad about being so high?
Reply 34
the views are pretty good! i was in 10-2 and could see over to the isle of wight, was pretty cool!
the only downsides are fire alarms and when the lifts break down!

enjoy it though, traf was the best year ever!!!
Reply 35
Original post by FurryApricote
hi everyonee, i've just found out that i wil be on floor 12... thats really high :s-smilie: what are the good and bad about being so high?

Man, if you are worried for being in the 12th floor, then I should be more more worried for being in the 14th floor. Does anyone have any idea of room 14-4, in terms of view from the top? OT anything else?
Reply 36
i'll be in 11/F, pretty high:s-smilie:
Reply 37
I'm in flat 3 floor 3 and haven't found any flat mates yet :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending