The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
He's written it from what I've heard. I suppose it might still be in editing. Looks like a good story. Kind of reminds me of The Faraway Tree and I loved those books.

OMG The Faraway Tree! :love: I miss Enid Blyton. I lost my treasury of Enid Blyton stories. :frown:
I always wanted to be George from the Famous Five! I pretty much was tbh! :tongue:
Friday 19th August to Thursday 25th. I could probably only see it at the 2pm showing though :biggrin:

Original post by diamonddust
Today is a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE day! Klaine ALL THE TIME! And we finally get a CrissColfer interview! FINALLY! If I get to meet you and Preety Rainbow I'll only have Hravan, Muse and Neilya left to meet from our regulars! :awesome: And it will be *almost* like seeing the Glee live concert with you! :biggrin:
I need to find someone to go to the HP premiere with me. I don't want to go because I don't like the films but Chris and Darren are going to be there (fingers crossed) so I'm going to be an actual fangirl for the first time in my life.
*is so excited*

Has Chris actually written the novel yet or was he just commissioned for the idea? *random musing*

Please say this is happening. It'd be awesome to meet you two! I can't do the Friday or Sunday because of work, but any other day would be great. I'm so happy they're showing it in the UK, I didn't think they would.
I've already checked my trains and everything, and it'll only cost me about £12 so that's fine. I'M SO EXCITED! :biggrin:
Reply 7622
Gah, I'm so jealous of you guys meeting up in Sheffield! I think it will actually be BETTER than seeing the real concert, because at least this will be up close and there'll be backstage bits, lsnksngqgaear! :woo:

Of course, it's not going to be in Belgian cinemas :rolleyes: If they don't release a DVD I'll be depressed for a month.
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Please say this is happening. It'd be awesome to meet you two! I can't do the Friday or Sunday because of work, but any other day would be great. I'm so happy they're showing it in the UK, I didn't think they would.
I've already checked my trains and everything, and it'll only cost me about £12 so that's fine. I'M SO EXCITED! :biggrin:

:party:

I'm free for any day and I'm definitely going to see it so it will be happening :biggrin: we should get on chatzy and have an in depth discussion at some point about which day is the best :biggrin:
Reply 7624
I just cleaned up my Tumblr dash by unfollowing all the people spewing Darren and Harry hate. No idea why I actually followed them in the first place...

I don't get why people are so upset though. I LOVE Sam, he's one of my favourite characters, but I'm not worried at all. So he didn't become a regular, but what does that mean after all? It took Harry two seasons to become one, and look how much his character developed despite being 'just' a guest star! It has to do with contracts and pay, not with how much the character will be featured. In fact, Ryan Murphy said only a few days ago that he thinks Sam isn't a senior yet and could stay for several years. We know he only alters the ages of people he really loves (like Darren :tongue:), so I have every hope that Chord will be around for a long time. They wouldn't have developed his character in the last few episodes the way they did if they had no intention of keeping him on the show.

Original post by Ambs
I just cleaned up my Tumblr dash by unfollowing all the people spewing Darren and Harry hate. No idea why I actually followed them in the first place...

I don't get why people are so upset though. I LOVE Sam, he's one of my favourite characters, but I'm not worried at all. So he didn't become a regular, but what does that mean after all? It took Harry two seasons to become one, and look how much his character developed despite being 'just' a guest star! It has to do with contracts and pay, not with how much the character will be featured. In fact, Ryan Murphy said only a few days ago that he thinks Sam isn't a senior yet and could stay for several years. We know he only alters the ages of people he really loves (like Darren :tongue:), so I have every hope that Chord will be around for a long time. They wouldn't have developed his character in the last few episodes the way they did if they had no intention of keeping him on the show.

I did that too. I was shocked by the amount I clicked on to unfollow that said 'this is not a darren/klaine/warbler/blaine friendly blog. no idea how I followed them. I feel cleaner now though, plus I followed some quality blogs instead of the old crappy ones.

Blinn

Blinn

I approve. I accidently read a fic where Kurt/Blaine/Finn had a relationship and I had to stop reading because I got upset that Kurt was so obviously favouring Finn! I actually think I ship Blaine with everyone just like I ship Darren with everyone. :tongue: *cries at no more Overcriss*

Original post by ArcadiaHouse

You have no idea what embarrassing pig-like noise I just made! A little warning! :rofl:
Mr. Anderson inhales sharply but doesn’t react beyond that, and now that his father is actually listening, Blaine can’t seem to shut up. “I’m Blaine,” he says, and Mr. Anderson blinks. “I’m Blaine Anderson. You taught me how to ride a bike when I was six and came to every county football game I played in before I quit because I was too small to keep playing.” His father shifts uncomfortably, but Blaine can’t stop, won’t stop, and he fights to keep the ache out of his voice. “I inherited your bone structure and your love for the Buckeyes. I’m a singer and you came to every school play I was in until I got to high school.” Until I came out is what Blaine really means but he figures it’s implied at this point. “I’m Blaine,” he says again, and he can feel the tears stinging at his eyes. “I’m Blaine. I’m gay. I always have been. I’m Blaine, and I haven’t changed. I’m graduating in the spring and then I’m moving to New York with my boyfriend.” Kurt moves closer to him, wrapping his hands around Blaine’s bicep. “I’m Blaine, and this time next year, I’ll be six hundred miles away.” His heart catches in his throat and the tears start to fall. Mr. Anderson’s eyes widen in surprise and Blaine fights the urge to laugh because the only reason his dad is caught off guard is because Blaine hasn’t cried in front of him in years. He doesn’t know how many tears Blaine has shed in the last few weeks alone. “I’m Blaine,” he says a sixth time, his voice breaking. “I’m your son

:cry:

You have no idea what embarrassing pig-like noise I just made! A little warning! :rofl:

oh my god I made the exact same noise! freaky
Original post by museobsessed
oh my god I made the exact same noise! freaky

I love you Musey! You're my undapper thoughts twin and we both make undignified noises (I'm STILL laughing!) and you have an awesome taste in clothes! :love:
I can't come on Chatzy because I've actually left the house but has Nat talked to you about Sheffield and the Glee 3D film?

I love you Musey! You're my undapper thoughts twin and we both make undignified noises (I'm STILL laughing!) and you have an awesome taste in clothes! :love:
I can't come on Chatzy because I've actually left the house but has Nat talked to you about Sheffield and the Glee 3D film?

*high fives* it doesn't take much to give me undapper thoughts, particularly about Darren. :biggrin:
awwww :frown: I want to chat :frown: no, shes not talked to me about those but i've seen it discussed above in the thread here
*high fives* it doesn't take much to give me undapper thoughts, particularly about Darren. :biggrin:
awwww :frown: I want to chat :frown: no, shes not talked to me about those but i've seen it discussed above in the thread here

I've noticed that the frequency of my undapper thoughts is directly proportional to the amount of Klaine fanfic I read and the number of pictures of Darren I see. :tongue:
I knew Glee was turning me into a pervert!

I've noticed that the frequency of my undapper thoughts is directly proportional to the amount of Klaine fanfic I read and the number of pictures of Darren I see. :tongue:
I knew Glee was turning me into a pervert!

Oh God yes. Its not only us though, this is a quote from Perez:
"Mmm yum yum, Darren!"
Lol :biggrin:
I'm speaking to E hine e about the cinema as we speak
Morning all of you. I have a video for you. Imagine i'm Selena Gomez and Shia is Darren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29L-17pw8c
Reply 7638
Hey guys :smile:
Ambs and DD, the London meetup was awesome, thanks :biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why won't Darren ever crack?? Tbh though, he managed to keep a straight face in AVPS where Snape said that hilarious line about Lily's breasts so I guess he must be used to suppressing his urge to crack up!
Morning all of you. I have a video for you. Imagine i'm Selena Gomez and Shia is Darren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29L-17pw8c

How 'bout no? :tongue:
You lost me at Selena Gomez.

Original post by Rickkkkk
Hey guys :smile:
Ambs and DD, the London meetup was awesome, thanks :biggrin:

RIIIIICK! It was so cool meeting you! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest