The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teshnit
I cant find it either :/

me neither ;/
Reply 381
Doesn't look like any one has heard for the 17-18th then, maybe they're doing the people who get 11th first, makes sense I suppose...
Original post by Tateco
Doesn't look like any one has heard for the 17-18th then, maybe they're doing the people who get 11th first, makes sense I suppose...

Only 2-3 people on here have heard back for the 10-11th days too , they are taking ages , how many places do you reckon there are for each set of days ? i reckon there must be 50 ...
Reply 383
Nothing heard from JPM :/ Still keeping hope after getting RBS/Morgan Stanley ones though...
Original post by teshnit
Nothing heard from JPM :/ Still keeping hope after getting RBS/Morgan Stanley ones though...

i missed rbs deadline but got offered morgan stanley but unfortunately im away on holiday , hopefully i'll get on jp morgan though :smile:
Original post by teshnit

Doesnt the MS and JPM clash?
Reply 386
Original post by woods.vanessa
Doesnt the MS and JPM clash?

MS: Friday 15th July 2011
Applied for JPM: August 10 & 11, 2011

So no clashes, why would there be?
Reply 387
Original post by oliver2011
Only 2-3 people on here have heard back for the 10-11th days too , they are taking ages , how many places do you reckon there are for each set of days ? i reckon there must be 50 ...

Yeah I'd say about that for each event, they must have had at least 500 applications, though. I'm not hopeful of getting in at all.
Original post by Tateco
Yeah I'd say about that for each event, they must have had at least 500 applications, though. I'm not hopeful of getting in at all.

why not ? im sure we will :smile:
Reply 389
Original post by oliver2011
why not ? im sure we will :smile:

It's heavily over-subscribed... they will have to reject people who fully deserve it because of the limit on places
Original post by ladyX
Just wondering how did you come to the 500 figure? And i applied for the 17th too, hope to get in!!

thats; you, me and a couple of hundred peopple :biggrin:
Reply 391
Original post by ladyX
Just wondering how did you come to the 500 figure? And i applied for the 17th too, hope to get in!!

Just an estimate :tongue:
Original post by ladyX
Oh dear... no pressure then :P
Well on that video of the program in 2008, there only seemed to be around 15 people. Unless they only filmed one group...

A friend of mine went on it last year..........and said that there weren't that many there.
Reply 393
Original post by tiffster
No we don't have to, you just go, they assume you're free. You decline by replying, accept by doing nothing. i'll see you there :smile:

I replied saying that I was able to go, do you reckon they'll just see I replied and presume I can't go?! :s-smilie: I'm over thinking this all so much haha.
Reply 394
Yeah, I applied for the 17th-18th one too, and no reply as of yet.

Has anyone had any response at all from them, because I haven't?
Reply 395
Original post by anil10100
Yeah, I applied for the 17th-18th one too, and no reply as of yet.

Has anyone had any response at all from them, because I haven't?

No reply here either! And i'll be going on holidays tomorrow for just under 5 weeks!! So I really want toknow today :frown:
Should I assume that if you haven't heard anything back yet from JPM about the 10/11th programme you havn't got in? :frown:
Original post by woods.vanessa
Should I assume that if you haven't heard anything back yet from JPM about the 10/11th programme you havn't got in? :frown:

hmmm this was my thinking aswell. I seriously hope not......
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by CityTrader
hmmm this was my thinking aswell. I seriously hope not......

Hmm my friend got in on Friday sooo I'm thinking I didn't get it! Not that I mind too much I have an MS programme that clashes so Ill go to that
Reply 399
Don't get too worried yet, it sounds like a few people have heard about 10/11th but as far as I know no one has heard about the 17/18th one...
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest