The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why won't Darren ever crack??
How 'bout no? :tongue:
You lost me at Selena Gomez.

RIIIIICK! It was so cool meeting you! :biggrin:

1) I think Darren is uncrackable. Either that or he cracked on the "sesame to my street" one and did a good job of covering it up
2) did you even watch the video? i was saying that would be my reaction if I ever saw Darren

I had an idea about the last sketch. Chris could do a really lame joke during the skit but then when Darren's saying about how hes always wanted to do an 80s rock song Chris would be like "ohh no honey, stick to Katy Perry and pink" Darren could be like, "oh well, maybe we could make out instead?" crowd would go wild. Chris would be like "really?, ok then" and they could walk towards each otehr and the crowd would be deafening and they would go to kiss but then at the last minute down around and laugh at the audience then be like "you think we'd make out in front of all of you? nooo honey, lets go backstage and make out instead. we'll leave you guy with Finn" and then jesses girl would start. it would be amusing
Original post by museobsessed
1) I think Darren is uncrackable. Either that or he cracked on the "sesame to my street" one and did a good job of covering it up
2) did you even watch the video? i was saying that would be my reaction if I ever saw Darren

I had an idea about the last sketch. Chris could do a really lame joke during the skit but then when Darren's saying about how hes always wanted to do an 80s rock song Chris would be like "ohh no honey, stick to Katy Perry and pink" Darren could be like, "oh well, maybe we could make out instead?" crowd would go wild. Chris would be like "really?, ok then" and they could walk towards each otehr and the crowd would be deafening and they would go to kiss but then at the last minute down around and laugh at the audience then be like "you think we'd make out in front of all of you? nooo honey, lets go backstage and make out instead. we'll leave you guy with Finn" and then jesses girl would start. it would be amusing

I just watched it! LOL, yeah! That would be my reaction too actually. 'Sorry to bother you...' :tongue: Bless, that was actually quite cute!

I sort of need your scenario to happen! :biggrin:

I just watched it! LOL, yeah! That would be my reaction too actually. 'Sorry to bother you...' :tongue: Bless, that was actually quite cute!

I sort of need your scenario to happen! :biggrin:

yeh, I can imagine me jumping out of my skin like that and Darren being as sweet as Shia is to her as well.
lol yes my sketch would be awesome. no idea if it will happen though. theres rumours about something special happening tonight though, as its the last night. some people think it will be a klaine duet, which would be amazing
yeh, I can imagine me jumping out of my skin like that and Darren being as sweet as Shia is to her as well.
lol yes my sketch would be awesome. no idea if it will happen though. theres rumours about something special happening tonight though, as its the last night. some people think it will be a klaine duet, which would be amazing

OMG. *cries at the thought of Candles or Animal live* :tongue:

OMG. *cries at the thought of Candles or Animal live* :tongue:

or Baby its cold outside! My fave Klaine duet!!
come on chatzy???
Original post by e hine e
Anyone in or around Sheffield the week the Glee movie is there feel free to join me to watch and sing along (do you think people will sing in the cinema?).

:party:

I'll come :biggrin: I can either drive or train, will cost like £5 :smile:
or Baby its cold outside! My fave Klaine duet!!
come on chatzy???

OMG yes! The flirting! On stage! *dies*
*goes on Chatzy*
Original post by Harpoon

Yay!

Yay!

Just let me know the details and everything :smile:
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon

YES!!

We need a list

DD
PrettyRainbows
Muse
Harpoon
e hine e
Reply 7649
YES!!

We need a list

DD
PrettyRainbows
Muse
Harpoon
e hine e

Whens the Glee Movie out?
Also, does anyone know when infinitus is?
Original post by Rickkkkk

Original post by Rickkkkk
Whens the Glee Movie out?
Also, does anyone know when infinitus is?

It's out for a week from the 19th August (think that's the date).

Anyway

that was cute :biggrin:
klaine and brittana kissed at glee live!!

YAY! Where's the pic of the Klaine kiss missy?
that was cute :biggrin:

What happened? Can't watch because I don't have my earphones.

OMFG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Where's Klaine?
Didn't think they would! Was it a long kiss or just a peck? /perve
(edited 12 years ago)

What happened? Can't watch because I don't have my earphones.

in the video e hine e posted above where I'd written that. Chris was talking to a girl in the audience (who was an 8 year old) during the skit
in the video e hine e posted above where I'd written that. Chris was talking to a girl in the audience (who was an 8 year old) during the skit

I saw the video she posted, I just can't watch it right now so I leached an explanation from you haha
Awww that does sound cute!

I saw the video she posted, I just can't watch it right now so I leached an explanation from you haha
Awww that does sound cute!

its funny. make sure you watch it when you can. we're all freaking out on chatzy due to tonights skit!
From Tumblr:

KLAINE/CRISSCOLFER KISS

BRITTANA/HEYA KISS

CHRIS WEARING A WARBLER TIE IN SINGLE LADIES

AND NOW I HEAR DARREN ROLLED UP HIS BLUE SHIRT. INTO A BELLY SHIRT?!

Guys... I can't... I think I'm dying.

Quick Reply

Latest