Original post by diamonddust
I.Need.Video.STAT.

never has the word
PREACH
been more relevant
This gif:

summs up my feelings right now
Reply 7663
SFEOLGJOAQJDPAKHFOHAZOAAA THEY KISSED!!!

I was supposed to go to bed early because I have work tomorrow but then I updated my Tumblr dash and DIED.

OOH THEY KISSED, HOLY ****, CUE THE CONFETTI AND MAKE A GIF :woo:

Original post by Ambs
SFEOLGJOAQJDPAKHFOHAZOAAA THEY KISSED!!!

I was supposed to go to bed early because I have work tomorrow but then I updated my Tumblr dash and DIED.

OOH THEY KISSED, HOLY ****, CUE THE CONFETTI AND MAKE A GIF :woo:

our thoughts exactly. we're all on chatzy freaking out and waiting for the video! come on it
I have watched the kiss 100 different times, from multiple angles. I can confirm it is everything I have dreamed of and waited for my whole life.

Darren and Chris are my number one peeps.
Original post by e hine e

I have watched the kiss 100 different times, from multiple angles. I can confirm it is everything I have dreamed of and waited for my whole life.

Darren and Chris are my number one peeps.

oh my god. I was just off to find the video and you just made me far far too excited

EDIT: OH my goddddd. *shaking* that was amazing. not the level of the original kliss but iwhgirhghrsw. that was amazingueheihvg
(edited 12 years ago)
Okay, just watched the video of the Glee Live Klaine kiss. AMAZING!
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Okay, just watched the video of the Glee Live Klaine kiss. AMAZING!

:biggrin:

Please tell me it's not just me who's alternating between singing the Gleecap song and Misery (while throwing my hands up in the air, minus the paper on 'Oh yeah'.

I'll link the videos for those who haven't seen them.

http://pippatoyourharry.tumblr.com/post/7210928990/kurtcoblaine-klainetrain-devonwood#tumblr_notes

http://pippatoyourharry.tumblr.com/post/7211263355/didsomeonesaydarrencriss-intheincrowd-best#tumblr_notes

Those two are the best.

I recommend watching them both.

Several times.

It's an awful job having to sift through gifs of this kiss just to find the perfect ones to post for you guys.

He fell. I tried not to laugh. I failed.
I was wondering why "THEY KISSED" was trending on Twitter...
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Original post by Doughnuts!!
I was wondering why "THEY KISSED" was trending on Twitter...

Where were you? Under a rock?

*no offence to those who are actually living under rocks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lW7rciJ0pfU#at=113

The full video including the Britannia Kiss :coma: and the Klaine Kiss :colone:
Reply 7675
*dies*

Got woken up last night by a text from Muse just saying "They kissed!" and I've finally been able to come online and not only was there a Kliss but also a Brittana kiss!!!

I really wish I went to see it in Dublin. I would have if I hadn't left uni. (Could have gone over on the ferry and I've stayed in an OK hostel in Dublin before so I could have done it..)

But then again... Seeing Glee with e hine e and Muse was totally awesome. :awesome:
I'm still buzzing! There isn't enough fic though. I am SO disappointed. :tongue:

It's an awful job having to sift through gifs of this kiss just to find the perfect ones to post for you guys.

He SO wasn't expecting that! :tongue:

He fell. I tried not to laugh. I failed.

LMAO! I didn't even try not to laugh haha! Oh Darren...
Original post by Harpoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lW7rciJ0pfU#at=113

The full video including the Britannia Kiss :coma: and the Klaine Kiss :colone:

The Brittana kiss was SO tame but it was adorable how they were giggling afterwards. Klaine's kiss was just awesome because you could tell Chris wasn't expecting it and I LMAO'd at Kurt swooning and fainting. :tongue:

The Brittana kiss was SO tame but it was adorable how they were giggling afterwards. Klaine's kiss was just awesome because you could tell Chris wasn't expecting it and I LMAO'd at Kurt swooning and fainting. :tongue:

Have you heard the radio interview might be cancelled? They're not listed anymore as being on on the site, but people think that might be because it's recorded.

I think Chris was expecting it, he was probably just trying to be Kurt. I like the slow mo kiss, not because I'm a perve but because it moves me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending