The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by CityTrader
hmmm this was my thinking aswell. I seriously hope not......

But you are a citytrader already so surely you dont need to go on this insight day?

Edit: Thank you for the reps, I was just attempting to highlight how stupid and obnoxious his name makes him.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 401
Original post by woods.vanessa
Should I assume that if you haven't heard anything back yet from JPM about the 10/11th programme you havn't got in? :frown:

Ive applied for the 10th/11th one as well, and heard nothing yet, even when you log onto the JP website it just tells you that they are processing your application, so im not sure whether this delay means they have a massive volume of applications to deal with or whether they are telling the people who got on first, and then sending out emails to the people who didnt get accepted after
Original post by deejayy
But you are a citytrader already so surely you dont need to go on this insight day?

Edit: Thank you for the reps, I was just attempting to highlight how stupid and obnoxious his name makes him.

Calm down, it's only a bloody name!
Original post by somaiyar
Ive applied for the 10th/11th one as well, and heard nothing yet, even when you log onto the JP website it just tells you that they are processing your application, so im not sure whether this delay means they have a massive volume of applications to deal with or whether they are telling the people who got on first, and then sending out emails to the people who didnt get accepted after

Yeah that's what I'm assuming :frown:
Reply 404
Original post by woods.vanessa
Yeah that's what I'm assuming :frown:

Im pretty sure its just the fact that they have so many applications!

Hmm maybe ... but they wouldn't start accepting people before going through all the applications right? And if they had wouldn't they send the acceptance emails all at the same time?

Hopefully, might be like the RBS one where they more people know as the days go on, but that's being optimistic haha. No one's received any rejections so it's possible they may still be in the process of choosing?

Then again though, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they've finished the selecting; afterall, they do have a limited amount of places. :tongue:
Reply 407
Ok just making sure here. Rbs day says business attire. That means suit and tie right? Don't want to be over/under dressed.
Reply 408
Original post by Yangydoodles
Hopefully, might be like the RBS one where they more people know as the days go on, but that's being optimistic haha. No one's received any rejections so it's possible they may still be in the process of choosing?

Then again though, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they've finished the selecting; afterall, they do have a limited amount of places. :tongue:

Yeah true, but at least they should have sent everything at once, so everyone knows whether they have been accepted or not
Reply 409
Original post by CityTrader
Calm down, it's only a bloody name!

It is a gay name, makes you seem like a child. Why do you want to be a city trader btw?
Original post by deejayy
It is a gay name, makes you seem like a child. Why do you want to be a city trader btw?

Leave him alone jheez!
Reply 411
guys, are you honestly going to start picking at peoples TSR names?
Reply 412
Original post by deejayy

If you're a DJ then why are you in the investment banking forum? Stop being rude, just because this guy is focused on his career it doesn't automatically make him arrogant.
Is there anything we should read before going to this thing, to get a basic idea of what all the terms and stuff are? I have a place, but I don't really know all that much (anything to be honest) about what to expect!
Reply 414
Original post by 135790
I replied saying that I was able to go, do you reckon they'll just see I replied and presume I can't go?! :s-smilie: I'm over thinking this all so much haha.

no, i think they'll read it. Just turn up anyway, after all you can print off their offer letter. It won't hurt to have one extra person
Reply 415
Original post by tiffster
no, i think they'll read it. Just turn up anyway, after all you can print off their offer letter. It won't hurt to have one extra person

yeah i think i'll do that and print it off :smile:
well no reply from JPM or MS, so I'll be the first to say, I've most likely been rejected :wink:
anybody going to this deloitte thing tommorow?
Reply 418
Sorry if it's been posted already, but do they notify the unsuccessful candidates by email as well? Or only those who succeeded?
Reply 419
I'm on the waitlist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending