The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

Weren't you on Chatzy when I couldn't stop staring at it? Ugh. **** you Darren. :tongue:
Why couldn't Chris be persuaded?
/objectifying the most awesome person ever

no, I missed that part! I only saw crisscolfers tweets this morning before work! rghero. chatzy? I want to discuss friday with you
Original post by museobsessed
no, I missed that part! I only saw crisscolfers tweets this morning before work! rghero. chatzy? I want to discuss friday with you

You poor person. *goes on chatzy*
I only just saw that THEY KISSED :dance: (I know, living under a rock and all that :tongue:).

I wish I was there! :sad: :tongue:
Original post by neillya1

I only just saw that THEY KISSED :dance: (I know, living under a rock and all that :tongue:).

I wish I was there! :sad: :tongue:

rick, get yourself on chatzy too
Also wait a minute, they DROPPED SAM/CHORD?! :mob: Ryan Murphy you douche :colonhash:
rick, get yourself on chatzy too

I'm not Rick :wink:

I'm not Rick :wink:

arghh. sorry. its a boy, you're all the same :p:
arghh. sorry. its a boy, you're all the same :p:

:hmmm:

:hmmm:

I was joking, hence the :p:
don't hate meeee
my head is too full of Klaine to think about anything else at the moment
I was joking, hence the :p:
don't hate meeee
my head is too full of Klaine to think about anything else at the moment

I'll forgive you :h: :tongue:

My head is too full of "IT'S SO WARM EVERYWHERE I GO!" at the moment :sad:
Guuuyys! Remember how Wicked totally bummed? Anyone want to go a maaaaoooosssiveee Gleetastic trip to Thrope Park?
I'll forgive you :h: :tongue:

My head is too full of "IT'S SO WARM EVERYWHERE I GO!" at the moment :sad:

Is it hot where you are too? I'm boiling here and I just had to shut all the windows due to the delightful scents of the countryside wafting through them.

Guuuyys! Remember how Wicked totally bummed? Anyone want to go a maaaaoooosssiveee Gleetastic trip to Thrope Park?

Thorpe Park's a theme park, right? Are you hoping to meet Blaine there?
Original post by e hine e
Is it hot where you are too? I'm boiling here and I just had to shut all the windows due to the delightful scents of the countryside wafting through them.

28 degrees :sad:
Thorpe Park's a theme park, right? Are you hoping to meet Blaine there?

LMAO! I just want to go on the Saw ride!

28 degrees :sad:

Bloody hell. It's 23 here apparently.

Yes! Thorpe Park sounds good! Or Alton Towers? :smile:

LMAO! I just want to go on the Saw ride!

I've never been on a ride. Despite coming from Blackpool.

Love the new sig. I've changed mine too.

Chris Colfer rules all.
Chris looked up at Darren curiously as he asked Kurt to stand up. He did so, sliding closer to him.

He looked at the audience, forming a look of confusion so they knew that Kurt was just as lost as they were.

“Just shut up, Kurt. You had me at em-“
Chris looked up as Darren’s words were cut off, just in time to see Blaine moving in for a forceful kiss.

His first instinct, which would be later documented at multiple angles, was to wrap his arms around Darren. He quickly processed that they were in front of 15,000 or more people, and flung his arms out in surprise.

The kiss was short, but passionate, and Chris fell back a bit when Blaine pushed Kurt’s head away. Almost like if he didn’t, the kiss would cause harm.

Chris allowed himself to grin as Darren continued with the skit, faking collapsing to the floor from the kiss.

“Wear another blazer?” Kurt’s breathless voice rang through the venue, and Chris raised an eyebrow when Darren knelt beside him.

“We’ve been through this, you love the blazer.” Darren’s voice was rough, seductive even.

Finally, the lights went out and both men ran down the steps off stage.

Darren grabbed Chris’s arm as he went to go into his dressing room. “Hey, wait.”

Chris looked at Darren briefly before averting his eyes to the floor. “Was that planned, or did you get the idea after the Brittana kiss?”

Darren put his fingers under Chris’s chin, tilting his head so they were making eye contact. “Planned. Planned for awhile. Even told the fans yesterday they were getting a special treat tonight. You should have seen tumblr after they found out.”

Of course. The one night he goes to bed early, Chris misses out on information that could have been of use. “They’ve been chanting kiss on that site since the first show.” Chris muttered.

Darren nodded in agreement. “I’m sorry if it, you know, bugged you at all.”

Chris glanced up into Darren’s eyes, partly due to the fact the older man had yet to let go of his chin. He suddenly felt breathless again, and couldn’t quite place why. “No, it didn’t bug me at all.” He whispered.

“I… Uh… Chris, I kind of want to kiss you.” Darren said simply.

Chris raised an eyebrow slightly. “Didn’t you just do that in front of a venue full of fans?”

Darren exhaled slowly. “No. That was Blaine kissing Kurt after receiving a love poem. This is me, Darren, kissing you Chris. Something I’ve wanted to do for awhile.

Chris’s breath caught in his throat when Darren began to lean upwards. He closed his eyes instinctively, slowly bring a hand to the back of Darren’s neck.

The kiss was gentle, and their lips lingered on each others for a moment before they pulled away at the same time. Darren spoke first.

“That was…”

“Way better than the stage kiss?” Chris supplied, still in a slight daze.

Music began to fill the room and they both realized they had places to be.

“Hey, Chris? Did you maybe want to come over tonight? We could order room service and you know, talk about whatever this awesome thing is that we’ve stumbled into..” Darren’s voice wavered slightly, clearly unsure of his own words.

Chris reached down and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. “That sounds like a great way to spend the night''

from gleekprincess25 on tumblr.

For dd, the only person who ships CrissColfer on here.
Chris looked up at Darren curiously as he asked Kurt to stand up. He did so, sliding closer to him.

He looked at the audience, forming a look of confusion so they knew that Kurt was just as lost as they were.

“Just shut up, Kurt. You had me at em-“
Chris looked up as Darren’s words were cut off, just in time to see Blaine moving in for a forceful kiss.

His first instinct, which would be later documented at multiple angles, was to wrap his arms around Darren. He quickly processed that they were in front of 15,000 or more people, and flung his arms out in surprise.

The kiss was short, but passionate, and Chris fell back a bit when Blaine pushed Kurt’s head away. Almost like if he didn’t, the kiss would cause harm.

Chris allowed himself to grin as Darren continued with the skit, faking collapsing to the floor from the kiss.

“Wear another blazer?” Kurt’s breathless voice rang through the venue, and Chris raised an eyebrow when Darren knelt beside him.

“We’ve been through this, you love the blazer.” Darren’s voice was rough, seductive even.

Finally, the lights went out and both men ran down the steps off stage.

Darren grabbed Chris’s arm as he went to go into his dressing room. “Hey, wait.”

Chris looked at Darren briefly before averting his eyes to the floor. “Was that planned, or did you get the idea after the Brittana kiss?”

Darren put his fingers under Chris’s chin, tilting his head so they were making eye contact. “Planned. Planned for awhile. Even told the fans yesterday they were getting a special treat tonight. You should have seen tumblr after they found out.”

Of course. The one night he goes to bed early, Chris misses out on information that could have been of use. “They’ve been chanting kiss on that site since the first show.” Chris muttered.

Darren nodded in agreement. “I’m sorry if it, you know, bugged you at all.”

Chris glanced up into Darren’s eyes, partly due to the fact the older man had yet to let go of his chin. He suddenly felt breathless again, and couldn’t quite place why. “No, it didn’t bug me at all.” He whispered.

“I… Uh… Chris, I kind of want to kiss you.” Darren said simply.

Chris raised an eyebrow slightly. “Didn’t you just do that in front of a venue full of fans?”

Darren exhaled slowly. “No. That was Blaine kissing Kurt after receiving a love poem. This is me, Darren, kissing you Chris. Something I’ve wanted to do for awhile.

Chris’s breath caught in his throat when Darren began to lean upwards. He closed his eyes instinctively, slowly bring a hand to the back of Darren’s neck.

The kiss was gentle, and their lips lingered on each others for a moment before they pulled away at the same time. Darren spoke first.

“That was…”

“Way better than the stage kiss?” Chris supplied, still in a slight daze.

Music began to fill the room and they both realized they had places to be.

“Hey, Chris? Did you maybe want to come over tonight? We could order room service and you know, talk about whatever this awesome thing is that we’ve stumbled into..” Darren’s voice wavered slightly, clearly unsure of his own words.

Chris reached down and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. “That sounds like a great way to spend the night''

from gleekprincess25 on tumblr.

For dd, the only person who ships CrissColfer on here.

*is embarrassed*
And the only person who ships CrissColfer? O rly? :tongue:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s57/glee/news/a328221/glee-heather-morris-naya-rivera-share-on-stage-kiss.html

Don't know WHY Brittana got the headline. :tongue:
Unplanned, huh?

Quick Reply

Latest