The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I'm just about to book a Harry Potter double bill where they show part 1 and 2 back to back. I don't even care that I'll be walking home on my own at 2:30am (and I live in the dodgiest place ever but no-one ever hurts me because I intimidate the ganstas! :awesome:). I just need a frigging debit card.
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
I'm just about to book a Harry Potter double bill where they show part 1 and 2 back to back. I don't even care that I'll be walking home on my own at 2:30am (and I live in the dodgiest place ever but no-one ever hurts me because I intimidate the ganstas! :awesome:). I just need a frigging debit card.

why did you leave chatzy :frown:
OMG! I'm a total Gleek!
Love Rachel's voice. Wanted to go see 'em on tour but couldn't make it sadly.
Season 1 was better though. I think they should've given Jesse St James more duets to sing with Rachel.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed

why did you leave chatzy :frown:

Big whoop for Muse! Matt Bellamy <333333333333333
He's from Cambridge (hence one of the reasons why I want to study there!)
Original post by Rachel Pakistan

OMG! I'm a total Gleek!
Love Rachel's voice.
Season 1 was better though

oh my god. you did not just that! series 1 better? how exactly??
I love that you love Muse, but really, series 1 better?

oh my god. you did not just that! series 1 better? how exactly??
I love that you love Muse, but really, series 1 better?

I do LOVE BOTH! But I just prefer S1 more! (loved Light up the world in season finale of S2)

S1 episode 17 (Bad Reputation = my fave!) Lea Michele sang Total Eclipse of the heart way better than Bonnie Tyler in my opinion!

I do LOVE BOTH! But I just prefer S1 more! (loved Light up the world in season finale of S2)

S1 episode 17 (Bad Reputation = my fave!) Lea Michele sang Total Eclipse of the heart way better than Bonnie Tyler in my opinion!

but season 1 has no Klaine :frown:

but season 1 has no Klaine :frown:

True True! They are soooo cute together :smile:
As are Brittany and Santana!

Don't you think Fin and Rachel will break up again in season 3?

Season 2 also has Pieces (Puck + Lauren) they're hillarious!

So considering everything - I guess both seasons were equally as awesome!
I'd love it if they covered more rock songs in S3 (they did an alright job with SING and Only Exception!) Maybe 30StM or Evanescence or Muse!

True True! They are soooo cute together :smile:
As are Brittany and Santana!

Don't you think Fin and Rachel will break up again in season 3?

Season 2 also has Pieces (Puck + Lauren) they're hillarious!

So considering everything - I guess both seasons were equally as awesome!
I'd love it if they covered more rock songs in S3 (they did an alright job with SING and Only Exception!) Maybe 30StM or Evanescence or Muse!

Glee needs to do unintended or i belong to you by muse. both amazing songs and they could work for glee. maybe starlight
puck and lauren are amazing. i agree more screentime for them
lol yes Finchel will probably split up again! more and more drama :p:
Brittana are amazing, but Klaine are better :p:

Glee needs to do unintended or i belong to you by muse. both amazing songs and they could work for glee. maybe starlight
puck and lauren are amazing. i agree more screentime for them
lol yes Finchel will probably split up again! more and more drama :p:
Brittana are amazing, but Klaine are better :p:

I agree! I soooo wanted to see the Glee Cast on their UK tour but was so disappointed they did not come to where I live, Birmingham :frown: I couldn't go London or Manchester as I have to do work exp for Medicine. But hopefully next time I will :smile:

I agree! I soooo wanted to see the Glee Cast on their UK tour but was so disappointed they did not come to where I live, Birmingham :frown: I couldn't go London or Manchester as I have to do work exp for Medicine. But hopefully next time I will :smile:

I live in Birmingham but I went up to Manchester :p: I now wish i'd gone to Dublin though
If they come to Birmingham next year on the tour I will die of awesome

I live in Birmingham but I went up to Manchester :p: I now wish i'd gone to Dublin though
If they come to Birmingham next year on the tour I will die of awesome

LUCKY YOU! I'm so jealous! I sooo wanna meet them.
Not many artists/bands come to Birmingham all the time sadly. The last gig I went to was in Feb (MCR) at the LG arena.

LUCKY YOU! I'm so jealous! I sooo wanna meet them.
Not many artists/bands come to Birmingham all the time sadly. The last gig I went to was in Feb (MCR) at the LG arena.

I did too, except we ended up seeing their coaches drive out on the way to London. I was gutted :frown:
ha! almost everyone comes to Birmingham! other than glee live and a few other bands

I did too, except we ended up seeing their coaches drive out on the way to London. I was gutted :frown:
ha! almost everyone comes to Birmingham! other than glee live and a few other bands

Yeah I guess so! I really want 30 Seconds to Mars to come Birmingham once again (maybe for the last time considering their rumoured 10 year Hiatus). All my fave bands will be playing at Reading festival but my mum does not approve of me going there :frown: I'm a huge Echelon and the news of their supposed break-up arised whilst I was studying for my A-Level exams and hence it in fact negatively impacted my performance! I was sooo upset! If I don't make it into Medicine at Cambridge, it's all 30StM's fault! LOL
We might have a livestream for Darren's concert on Wednesday night :ninja:
Reply 7735
Original post by SinghSTAR
I LOVE Glee! It's the best show i have ever watched, and it's taught me a lot.

I watch an episode every Saturday night in my bedroom, where I can get enough peace and quiet to watch and enjoy it. And I do! I love it!

The series has taught me a lot; about society, and about myself. It's a really fresh look on life.

GLEEK FOR EVER!

I think your post got a bit lost amidst all the fangirling, so hi! :biggrin: I like your comment about Glee being life changing - I feel the same! Some people think it's 'just' a comedy but it feels very real to me, and indeed contains some incredibly valuable lessons. Gleek on, and welcome to the thread! :biggrin:
Reply 7736
Original post by e hine e
We might have a livestream for Darren's concert on Wednesday night :ninja:

YUUUUUUSSSSSS!!

I'll probably just sob in front of my computer because I can't be there though. Or just stare at his lips all the time thinking of the Kliss :love:

Also, I think I've tried to rep you about five times while catching up on the thread, but I couldn't! Damn TSR for not allowing me to be cliquey :tongue:
Reply 7737
Yeah I guess so! I really want 30 Seconds to Mars to come Birmingham once again (maybe for the last time considering their rumoured 10 year Hiatus). All my fave bands will be playing at Reading festival but my mum does not approve of me going there :frown: I'm a huge Echelon and the news of their supposed break-up arised whilst I was studying for my A-Level exams and hence it in fact negatively impacted my performance! I was sooo upset! If I don't make it into Medicine at Cambridge, it's all 30StM's fault! LOL

Yay, another new poster! :biggrin: Don't feel too sad about not being able to go to Glee Live - it honestly wasn't as good as the videos you find online. Ooh, another Oxbridge hopeful :hi:

Original post by Ambs
Yay, another new poster! :biggrin: Don't feel too sad about not being able to go to Glee Live - it honestly wasn't as good as the videos you find online. Ooh, another Oxbridge hopeful :hi:

Hi! Yes, indeed I am an Oxbridge hopeful. :smile: I feel kinda bad though, not attending any festivals or gigs this summer (I especially wanted to see Glee as I've never seen them live before). Now I must eagerly anticipate results day as the destiny of my future is impending. Sooo nervous!
Reply 7739
Glee Live was ****ing epic... But then again I was in the 7th row from the stage so I had an awesome view of most of it.. And I screamed and sang along for the entire show...

The only thing I was sad about was that the second stage (where Teenage Dream, most of Silly Love Songs, Fat Bottom Girls, Happy Days and Singles Ladies were performed) was at the back of me and I didn't have such a good view of it.. But I could still see :biggrin: )

Quick Reply

Latest