The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The link above didn't work for me but I found the application on here: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodation/halls-of-residence/how-to-apply/

Go down to number 7 and there's a link saying apply for halls.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 41
Original post by b1505
The link above didn't work for me but I found the application on here: http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodation/halls-of-residence/how-to-apply/

Go down to number 7 and there's a link saying apply for halls.

yeeeee its that :smile: I applied yesterday and got the accomodation email today LOL!
I've been told I need to phone them to talk about my room due to disability :s-smilie: I don't need a special room ffs :mad:
Reply 43
Original post by hassom
yeeeee its that :smile: I applied yesterday and got the accomodation email today LOL!

I've just applied...still haven't had the email though!
Reply 44
Applied En suite, standard and budget en suite for Penhryn Campus
Reply 45
Original post by tehFrance
You can't if it is insurance, you only get it if you pick Kingston.

As for those who haven't got an application yet, nor have I... sent an email to them yesterday and awaiting reply as everyone I know got the application ages ago :mad:

You can still apply for accomodation if it's your insurance. It's just you're given the least preference in comparison to unconditional and conditional students. It says on the website that everyone has to apply though.
Reply 46
Original post by b1505
I've just applied...still haven't had the email though!

and meee :smile: well I applied a day before I got the email, they started sending off e-mails yesterday so you should receive it :smile: xx
Reply 47
Original post by hassom
and meee :smile: well I applied a day before I got the email, they started sending off e-mails yesterday so you should receive it :smile: xx

I received mine today!
Reply 48
Original post by b1505
I received mine today!

lol told uu!!
Reply 49
hey, does anyone know much about Kingston Bridge House e.g. is it fairly decent or an absolute poo hole?? I know it doesn't have en-suite facilities, but I can't really tell from the photos if it's alright or not. Thanks :smile:
Reply 50
So you can't apply for accomodation if Kingston is your insurence?? Just checking. And I'm the most stupid person ever, ..I juat found out that I'm not even elligeble for accomodation as I live in the radious,well,I'm moving with my parents there,next week:/ :/
Hey guys, everyone has to fill out that questionnaire Kingston sent by email right? I just finished it last week and emailed them back...will they provide another email regarding the questionnaire, because i am a home student (not overseas) so the normal tution fees apply for me, and just wanted to reassure that i will be getting the normal tution fees and nothing more, anyone heard back or sent their questionnaire recently? I am probably getting to worked up over this..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by ,,,,
Hey guys, everyone has to fill out that questionnaire Kingston sent by email right? I just finished it last week and emailed them back...will they provide another email regarding the questionnaire, because i am a home student (not overseas) so the normal tution fees apply for me, and just wanted to reassure that i will be getting the normal tution fees and nothing more, anyone heard back or sent their questionnaire recently? I am probably getting to worked up over this..

What questionnaire is this? I haven't received one.
Original post by b1505
What questionnaire is this? I haven't received one.

Here's a link to it. The one they sent on the email was 2010, so i decided to find the 2011 instead...

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/fees/documents/questionnaire.pdf
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by ,,,,
Here's a link to it. The one they sent on the email was 2010, so i decided to find the 2011 instead...

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/fees/documents/questionnaire.pdf

Thanks, I'm guessing I'll get an email with it soon!
Reply 55
Does anybody know what the date for moving in will be? I'm meant to be booking an holiday for September but don't want it to clash
Original post by b1505
Does anybody know what the date for moving in will be? I'm meant to be booking an holiday for September but don't want it to clash

halls welcome day is on sunday the 18th and 19th is the start of freshers week, this is what im told by kingston.

i think few days before the 18th is fine.
Reply 57
Original post by CartoonMotion
halls welcome day is on sunday the 18th and 19th is the start of freshers week, this is what im told by kingston.

i think few days before the 18th is fine.

Thankyou, I was hoping it'd be around then :smile:
Reply 58
Applied for my halls, studying at Penrhyn Road Campus. Put ensuite as first choice, then budget ensuite, then standard. Really want an ensuite room in either Clayhill or Seething Wells though.
No one interested in iQ Wave? Looks sooo nice there! Right in town, little bit expensive but nevermind! I cant live in a doss hole!

Anyway, trusty Kingston havent even sent me my username or password to apply for accommodation so good luck to me! =/

Quick Reply

Latest