Original post by e hine e
I just looked and it was me who reblogged it :ninja:

the one about Darren?

I didn't notice it was your url.

LOL! Yup! You've shattered my illusion! I thought I was famous! :sad: :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

LOL! Yup! You've shattered my illusion! I thought I was famous! :sad: :tongue:

You are now! Someone reblogged the post from me!

This is probably a good time to tell people I changed my url.

It's now pippatoyourharry
Joe Walker's with Darren in London at the moment. They just entered the venue.
Original post by e hine e
Joe Walker's with Darren in London at the moment. They just entered the venue.

Joe Walker??? *cries* He might be the only guy who can rival my epic crush on Darren! In the same room? This isn't fair!!
not even allowing myself to think about Darrens concert tonight. too painful :frown:
DD: I'm coming to London on friday! i'll PM with you with times when I book tickets
I love that we're all in simultaneous mourning for missing Darren's concert. I seriously feel like someone's cut off a limb or something. I'm having a sleepover with one of my best friends and she has Mean Girls and I brought the Glee. I plan on making her fall in love with him. I don't know how it's possible to live without Tumblr and I literally just got into it and I have the app on my phone so I shouldn't feel so lost, right?
Muse- awesome! :biggrin: I'll soon be the one person who can say that everyone else is real and non pervy old man...ish.
*is on chatzy*

Oh Joe Walker... :love:
For all our UK Starkids- Not only is Darren going to be at the London premier of HP7-8
BUT SO IS JOE WALKER !!!!! look for them on the red carpet

I HATE MY LIFE!
I can't, guys. I just cannot deal with this man.
He achieved the unachievable- he made fangirls STFU! I can't believe how in key they are for once haha!

I WISH I'D BEEN THERE!

OMFG! LMAO!

Can I just say that I love that Darren knows the lyrics for Last Friday Night but doesn't know the lyrics for songs HE wrote? And the glast is just AMAZING. Dianna and Jenna have some mooooves!

I can't, guys. I just cannot deal with this man.
He achieved the unachievable- he made fangirls STFU! I can't believe how in key they are for once haha!

I WISH I'D BEEN THERE!

OMFG! LMAO!

Can I just say that I love that Darren knows the lyrics for Last Friday Night but doesn't know the lyrics for songs HE wrote? And the glast is just AMAZING. Dianna and Jenna have some mooooves!

1) Lol, its english fans rather than Darren! if he had done that in america people would have shouted things.
I saw the video of stutter from that gig and just thought: oh Darren, go to bed. hes clearly shattered

2)I love that video but I was going to have a massive rant on here yesterday!
How come someone THAT bad at lip syncing gets to meet the glee cast? SO SO unfair. I resent that boy so much

Oh Joe Walker... :love:

Maybe it's a good thing I wasn't there, I probably would've fainted/thrown up from happiness. I mean, Joe Walker AND Darren freaking Criss together?!? :eek3:
That Last Friday Night video was hilarious! And Dianna Agron :sogood: And I love Mike's dancing, tis hillarious! And Darren, well, he's Darren. Nothing more to say about that. So jealous of that kid getting to meet them! And getting a peck on the cheek from Dianna :unimpressed:
Original post by museobsessed
1) Lol, its english fans rather than Darren! if he had done that in america people would have shouted things.
I saw the video of stutter from that gig and just thought: oh Darren, go to bed. hes clearly shattered

2)I love that video but I was going to have a massive rant on here yesterday!
How come someone THAT bad at lip syncing gets to meet the glee cast? SO SO unfair. I resent that boy so much

I saw Stutter and I was so shocked it wasn't a sex riot! :tongue: And yeah, poor thing seemed exhausted! That Keenan person is like a youtube celebrity for MIMING! :rolleyes: There are people on Youtube who are amazing like her who aren't celebrities! Seriously, she made me cry. That does not happen. Hmmph. And I should totally be meeting the Glast!
On a random note, I'm STILL so upset they haven't got Bernadette Peters to guest on Glee. I need her and Chris Colfer to duet. And I'll hate Ryan Murphy forever if he doesn't do a Sondheim episode by the time Glee ends. You can't do Andrew Lloyd Webber (ew) and ignore SONDHEIM!

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Maybe it's a good thing I wasn't there, I probably would've fainted/thrown up from happiness. I mean, Joe Walker AND Darren freaking Criss together?!? :eek3:

Joe Walker might be the only person I think is (a little bit) hotter than Darren. IT'S NOT FAIR! And they're both going to be at the HP premiere. The one I won't be going to. That one.

Original post by Harpoon
That Last Friday Night video was hilarious! And Dianna Agron :sogood: And I love Mike's dancing, tis hillarious! And Darren, well, he's Darren. Nothing more to say about that. So jealous of that kid getting to meet them! And getting a peck on the cheek from Dianna :unimpressed:

I'm so jealous of him! He's not actually a kid. He's like 16/17 or something. And I'm surprised by how pretty Jenna is out of the unflattering Tina make up!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7774
Joe Walker might be the only person I think is (a little bit) hotter than Darren. IT'S NOT FAIR! And they're both going to be at the HP premiere. The one I won't be going to. That one.

I'll keep you posted, i'm planning to go :biggrin:
I'm having Glee withdrawal symptoms, so I really need to see one of them there hopefully :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Rickkkkk

I'll keep you posted, i'm planning to go :biggrin:
I'm having Glee withdrawal symptoms, so I really need to see one of them there hopefully :smile:

OMG you're going? Oh ****, they give out the wristbands today don't they? Havee funn! OMG. I'm dying at the thought of you meeting Darren and Joe!
Darren apparently said 'I kissed Chris' to a fan. I will say no more. :rolleyes:

OMFG! LMAO!

No fair, I was going to post that! :sad:

Darren apparently said 'I kissed Chris' to a fan. I will say no more. :rolleyes:

1)

2) sweaty Darren

Also! the glasses have a union jack in them!!! damn
Original post by museobsessed
1)

2) sweaty Darren

Also! the glasses have a union jack in them!!! damn

I love that gif. I actually don't find sweaty Darren hot. I sort of want to shove him in a shower... :tongue:
I love the modified glasses! He's such a geek! :love:

Quick Reply

Latest