The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Hmm I applied for the 18th one too, and I haven't got a response yet.
Reply 441
Thank you for your interest in the J.P. Morgan Schools Programme. The Programme is currently fully booked, however, you are on a waitlist and should a place become available, we will contact you.

Kind Regards,

J.P. Morgan Graduate Recruitment

Looks like im on the waiting list :/
Original post by anil10100
Hmm I applied for the 18th one too, and I haven't got a response yet.

Considering your academics, I'm wondering if that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Original post by Competencies
Considering your academics, I'm wondering if that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I doubt academics count for much with this thing. Decent work experience and interesting extra-curricular stuff combined with a killer cover letter probably got most people a place.

I'm on the waiting list. Is that just a glorified way of saying that we have no chance of getting in lol? Quite a few people are on this "waiting list" by the looks of it...
Original post by therealOG
I doubt academics count for much with this thing. Decent work experience and interesting extra-curricular stuff combined with a killer cover letter probably got most people a place.

I'm on the waiting list. Is that just a glorified way of saying that we have no chance of getting in lol? Quite a few people are on this "waiting list" by the looks of it...

True, just trying to make myself feel better :smile:.

And considering the number of people on the waiting list it does seem to pretty much be a glorified rejection as you would imagine very few people are going to decline an offer for the programme.
I got waitlisted too :frown: urgh what a pain
Reply 446
Has anyone heard anything about the 17/18th yet regardless of whether it is waiting list or rejection? Everyone who's heard so far seems to be 10/11th....
Original post by Tateco
Has anyone heard anything about the 17/18th yet regardless of whether it is waiting list or rejection? Everyone who's heard so far seems to be 10/11th....

Some that have heard applied for the 17/18th.
Reply 448
Some that have heard applied for the 17/18th.

Who? I thought no one on here had offers for that date yet. Surely someone must get in. I haven't heard yet, and taking 'no news is good news' with all these waiting list things coming out :tongue: Not hopeful of getting in. I'd like a response from J P Morgan, whatever the out come.
Same about the waiting list.
Does anybody know of any other similar events/insight days at IBs that are still open for applications?
Ive only heard about Deloitte/Pwc insight days but they arent completely related.

Thanks!
Original post by Tateco
Who? I thought no one on here had offers for that date yet. Surely someone must get in. I haven't heard yet, and taking 'no news is good news' with all these waiting list things coming out :tongue: Not hopeful of getting in. I'd like a response from J P Morgan, whatever the out come.

Go back the last couple of pages, a couple said they were put on the waiting list and they had applied for the 17/18th. I haven't seen anyone with an offer for those dates though so fingers cross that means us :smile:.
Reply 451
Original post by woods.vanessa
Same about the waiting list.

What date?

Go back the last couple of pages, a couple said they were put on the waiting list and they had applied for the 17/18th. I haven't seen anyone with an offer for those dates though so fingers cross that means us :smile:.

Hopefully :tongue:
Original post by Tateco
What date?

10/11 or is it 11/12 ! One of those
Original post by Ross_D93
same:

Thank you for your interest in the J.P. Morgan Schools Programme. The Programme is currently fully booked, however, you are on a waitlist and should a place become available, we will contact you.

Kind Regards,

That was the email I got. Really not holding out much hope, considering the fact that they didn't even put "dear ___" or anything, I'm thinking this is a mass email that everyone who doesn't win a place will receive.

same!
Reply 454
Original post by Tateco

I'm on the waiting list, I applied for 17/18th
Wait, so was there anyone who got an out - right rejection email? or did Everyone get the waiting email?
Reply 456
Original post by Ross_D93

Kind Regards,

That was the email I got. Really not holding out much hope, considering the fact that they didn't even put "dear ___" or anything, I'm thinking this is a mass email that everyone who doesn't win a place will receive.

me too :frown:
I'm in. 17/18th August :yep:
Reply 458
Original post by Junaid16
I'm in. 17/18th August :yep:

Congrats, you seem to be the first for 17/18th, still waiting for a response personally...
Shock, horror, maybe I should have applied earlier :

Thank you for your interest in the J.P. Morgan Schools Programme. The Programme is currently fully booked, however, you are on a waitlist and should a place become available, we will contact you. Kind Regards, J.P. Morgan Graduate Recruitment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending