The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9240
:cry: So pissed that Ronnie is leaving, she deserves to be sent down, it just sucks that such a fantastic character is leaving while such basic ones are still on the square *cough*Kat*cough*

Such a shame, and all because people got their knickers in a twist over a TV storyline, then the same people complain that EE is getting boring :rolleyes:
Michael Moon. :adore: I love sick and twisted characters. He's no Archie Mitchell though..:adore:
I dunno how Alfie can stand Kat.
Hour long EE tonight :fyi:
^Thanks for that! Hope it's a good one.
Original post by Aky786UK

Original post by Aky786UK
^Thanks for that! Hope it's a good one.

Should be :yep: Don't know who negged you for that comment :lolwut:
^Haha, not a clue! Maybe some EE fan who's been complaining it's boring and isn't too pleased with me hyping it up.
Lauren :sexface:
Lauren's legs :sexface:
Reply 9249
Kim doing Tina Turner in the shower :rofl3:

Something a friend said: Sleeping with Max when you've got Greg at home is like picking through the bins when you've got a roast dinner on the table :rofl2:

Its so true though...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9250
Original post by Mastermind`
Michael Moon. :adore: I love sick and twisted characters. He's no Archie Mitchell though..:adore:

Neither of them have anything on Lucas
max's armpit hair looks a strange tone of green :shudder:
Michael :angry:
Reply 9253
These kind of storylines piss me off.
How can Ronnie have been stupid enough to pick up that baby? And then to not give him back the second Kat asked for him back! Foolishness.
Original post by FudgeMonkeys

Original post by FudgeMonkeys
How can Ronnie have been stupid enough to pick up that baby? And then to not give him back the second Kat asked for him back! Foolishness.

Urgh I know, she's not really helping her cause is she. All the same, I feel sorry for her.
Original post by Pn94
These kind of storylines piss me off.

Excatly, alfie and kat dont seem to fit in with the "new" eastenders, and can someone please tell me why every episode of eastenders has to end with a close up of ronnies face either crying or looking miserable?
Jay :rolleyes: Today is just full of annoying people :colonhash:
Reply 9258
Even though Michael deleted the message from Roxy's phone, surely Ronnie still has it on hers?
Original post by Roobsa
Even though Michael deleted the message from Roxy's phone, surely Ronnie still has it on hers?

This is Eastenders. Nobody will ever come to that logical conclusion.

Latest

Trending

Trending