The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -honeybee-
Yes you will have time! I'm planning on watching one a day - got Philosopher's Stone on at the minute.

Hehe I just finished watching philosophers stone, so weird to see how much they have changed and progressed as actors :smile: Starting chamber tommorrow :tongue:
Original post by -honeybee-
Yes you will have time! I'm planning on watching one a day - got Philosopher's Stone on at the minute.

I decided earlier I will have time and I've got Philosopher's Stone on now as well! :biggrin:
It will probably be better booking tickets.

My friends want to go when it's a bit quieter, but I don't since there's not as much buzz.
Original post by Jordenfruitbat
Hehe I just finished watching philosophers stone, so weird to see how much they have changed and progressed as actors :smile: Starting chamber tommorrow :tongue:

Original post by __Louise__
I decided earlier I will have time and I've got Philosopher's Stone on now as well! :biggrin:

:five:
So peed off that I got my dates wrong and I'm away when it comes out in the UK. So in desperation, I'm seeing in french on the 13th in desperation!

Just creepy. :tongue:
Original post by dunnicare
Just creepy. :tongue:

You know you want it! In memory of Dobby an all that. :tongue:

I think I will have to buy one of these. :cool:
Eeeeeek! So frikin' excited!! ^^
Gonna book tickets for Friday (:woo:), but I don't know whether to go with 3D or 2D.

What do we think? I don't want it to be rubbish/distracting, but I want it to be epic too, and 3D may do that!
Original post by pinkpenguin
Gonna book tickets for Friday (:woo:), but I don't know whether to go with 3D or 2D.

What do we think? I don't want it to be rubbish/distracting, but I want it to be epic too, and 3D may do that!

Go for 2D ;o 3D is normally crap and you have seen all the harry potter films in 2D you might aswell see the last in the same way :smile: I went for 2D for that reason and because I refuse to pay more for some crappy glasses and effect :tongue:
Reply 1632
Original post by pinkpenguin

I personally really don't like 3D... I just find the glasses detract from the experience, they just make things look washed out and grey :dontknow:

I'd just rather have the good old 2D experience... and it's cheaper! (I can be quite the old lady when it comes to spending my pennies).
(edited 12 years ago)
I started Potter in 2D. I'll bloody well finish it in 2D.
2D tickets for Potter are outpacing 3D ones in sales as well as the fact that this is a conversion of 2D to 3D which, combined with the fact that the movie will continue the dark look of the previous part, will look horribly dark.
Reply 1635
Original post by cambo211
I started Potter in 2D. I'll bloody well finish it in 2D.

Bloody this.
Because I've now regressed back to my Childhood and fallen back in love with Harry Potter, just spent the past 2 hours watching MTV at the HP premier in NY! Wish I had gone to the London one now! And yes, I accept that I'm sad by saying that :tongue:
Accio unreleased HP7.2 dvds D:

The adverts make it look so sexy. I seen a clip of R&H in the chamber of secrets. :coma:

I think JK should release Hogwarts A History or something. Hogwarts is interesting. :beard:
Matthew Lewis (aka Neville Longbottom) has grown into quite a stud.

He could possibly be the hottest wizard of Hogwarts.

Objections?
Reply 1639
Original post by The Fez
Matthew Lewis (aka Neville Longbottom) has grown into quite a stud.

He could possibly be the hottest wizard of Hogwarts.

Objections?

Rupert Grint's got a little somethin' somethin'...

Besides, Neville has been permanently embedded into my memory as looking like this 11 year old little scamp:

He must have had some work done or something?! :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest