The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

This is either from The Roxy or The Living Room. I can't remember which. It's clear my Darren obsession has gone a bit overboard if I can identify which performance it is from the grit in his voice and the tuning of the guitar. :tongue: :rolleyes:
Or maybe it's from one of his London shows considering it was uploaded 13 days ago. Hmm.

Edit: Nope, definitely the Roxy.
(edited 12 years ago)

i'm sorry, is anyone here NOT a stutter fan? if so GTFO :p:
Hey guys :h:

I need to post here more, it's been too quiet :tongue:

I got my first Glee poster in HMV today :cute:

No need to come out at uni with a giant picture of Chris over my bed :awesome:
Original post by neillya1

ah the non baby penquin dreams you'll have :p:
I've had many many boys above my bed at my uni houses. Its awesome :biggrin:
Original post by museobsessed
i'm sorry, is anyone here NOT a stutter fan? if so GTFO :p:
:tongue:
This.

I think my all time favourite picture of Chris Colfer is this... (the one on the right)

Someone needs to make a Klaine poster and one with Darren and Chris separately.
Original post by diamonddust

this. i'm home from work this afternoon as I feel all ill and stuff
This.

I think my all time favourite picture of Chris Colfer is this... (the one on the right)

I'm straight but nom nom nom, the right hand picture of Chris :drool: :colone:
This.

My favorite Chris photos are these

I feel like crap too. My throat is being ridiculous. It's so difficult to swallow and no matter how much water I drink it doesn't do anything.

I've had it on and off for a few weeks now.

Chris was ill just before the Glee tour came here.

I caught it off Chris Colfer.

I feel like crap too. My throat is being ridiculous. It's so difficult to swallow and no matter how much water I drink it doesn't do anything.

Those are the best photos of Chris in my opinion

lol you wish you caught it off Chris Colfer :p: I did actually think about what would happen if Darren and Chris had to shoot a kissing scene and one of them gave the other a cold haha

:hugs:
Original post by Harpoon
I'm straight but nom nom nom, the right hand picture of Chris :drool: :colone:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why I refuse to believe CrissColfer don't fancy each other. Because they both inspire the 'I'm straight but...' response! :biggrin:
And yes, that photo is just :drool:

Undapper thoughts. I still think he looks hotter in my photo but I'll take whatever Chris I can get! I just typed Criss and then I typed Chriss. I give up! The photos put together are bit like the movements in Spring Awakening and now I'm imagine a Glee/Spring Awakening crossover.
LOL. Sureeee you did.

:hugs:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why I refuse to believe CrissColfer don't fancy each other. Because they both inspire the 'I'm straight but...' response! :biggrin:
And yes, that photo is just :drool:

Undapper thoughts. I still think he looks hotter in my photo but I'll take whatever Chris I can get! I just typed Criss and then I typed Chriss. I give up! The photos put together are bit like the movements in Spring Awakening and now I'm imagine a Glee/Spring Awakening crossover.
LOL. Sureeee you did.

theres definite sexual crisscolfer tension i agree. when i was at the glee tour we were talking to a lesbian (she'd seen the likes girls tshirts and came over to chat) and we were talking about Darren and she was like "that Darren Criss is a very attractive man" so yeh. even lesbians like Darren Criss
I would refuse to believe Chris colfer if he tried to deny fancying Darren. Not possible. I don't think Darren has a thing for Chris though, they just have good chemistry

ALSO:
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-11-katy-perry-later-ego-next-party-online
all I want to know is if Aaron Christophson will be invited again :biggrin:
Don't judge me, Jason Gardiner linked to this on Twitter. I don't quite know WHY it exists but I'm laughing all the same!

Don't judge me, Jason Gardiner linked to this on Twitter. I don't quite know WHY it exists but I'm laughing all the same!

can't watch that. dunno whyyy

i've given up pretending that my tumblr is a glee tumblr. who am I kidding? its a Darren Criss tumblr and i ****ing love it :biggrin:
theres definite sexual crisscolfer tension i agree. when i was at the glee tour we were talking to a lesbian (she'd seen the likes girls tshirts and came over to chat) and we were talking about Darren and she was like "that Darren Criss is a very attractive man" so yeh. even lesbians like Darren Criss
I would refuse to believe Chris colfer if he tried to deny fancying Darren. Not possible. I don't think Darren has a thing for Chris though, they just have good chemistry

ALSO:
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-11-katy-perry-later-ego-next-party-online
all I want to know is if Aaron Christophson will be invited again :biggrin:

I think it's impossible NOT to fancy Darren. So I'm competing against the entire Western world. :cry: Yeah, the second Chris admitted to watching AVPM I was a little bit convinced he fancied Darren. But I don't believe Darren wouldn't fancy Chris. He watches Glee like a fan would so I bet he had the same undapper thoughts we all did after BTW! Because come on, regardless of your sexuality, you would! Nothing is innocuous between those two in my head! The reason we didn't get a CrissColfer interview is because Chris Moyles would explode from DA SEXUAL TENSION! I don't care about reality or sexuality, my brain is more fun! :tongue: :wink:
*cough* I am totally aware that there is nothing going on between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss and that Darren Criss is straight. Please don't sue me. *cough*
Forget that, what about this!
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-11-new-rebecca-black-single-next-week-new-website-and-5-song-ep-in-august?relate= :awesome: :tongue: :rolleyes:

LOL, there's someone outside my window randomly going 'Oh ****.'
can't watch that. dunno whyyy

i've given up pretending that my tumblr is a glee tumblr. who am I kidding? its a Darren Criss tumblr and i ****ing love it :biggrin:

LOL. My kind of Tumblr! :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaaMHH-_Mys

I'm STILL haunted by *THAT* picture of Darren, Muse! I don't think I'm ever going to look at him in the same way! :afraid:
I think it's impossible NOT to fancy Darren. So I'm competing against the entire Western world. :cry: Yeah, the second Chris admitted to watching AVPM I was a little bit convinced he fancied Darren. But I don't believe Darren wouldn't fancy Chris. He watches Glee like a fan would so I bet he had the same undapper thoughts we all did after BTW! Because come on, regardless of your sexuality, you would! Nothing is innocuous between those two in my head! The reason we didn't get a CrissColfer interview is because Chris Moyles would explode from DA SEXUAL TENSION! I don't care about reality or sexuality, my brain is more fun! :tongue: :wink:
*cough* I am totally aware that there is nothing going on between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss and that Darren Criss is straight. Please don't sue me. *cough*
Forget that, what about this!
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-11-new-rebecca-black-single-next-week-new-website-and-5-song-ep-in-august?relate= :awesome: :tongue: :rolleyes:

LOL, there's someone outside my window randomly going 'Oh ****.'

aww I love Chris for watching AVPM. he has to. I think you're right about BTW. Chris does look hot in that :biggrin:

LOL. My kind of Tumblr! :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaaMHH-_Mys

I'm STILL haunted by *THAT* picture of Darren, Muse! I don't think I'm ever going to look at him in the same way! :afraid:

I need your tumblr URL still!
yeh, that picture was weird. still, its the only one i've seen of Darren where I wouldn't, so i'm going with the majority. it at least proves that he has a nice arse, but then we knew that anyway

Love the pictures!!

This is relevant for Darren. I was even thinking of tweeting it at him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_osQvkeNRM

OMG. Even more in love with his sense of humour
aww I love Chris for watching AVPM. he has to. I think you're right about BTW. Chris does look hot in that :biggrin:

I need your tumblr URL still!
yeh, that picture was weird. still, its the only one i've seen of Darren where I wouldn't, so i'm going with the majority. it at least proves that he has a nice arse, but then we knew that anyway

MA Tumblr, yo. :tongue:

http://oneskinnylatteplease.tumblr.com/

Note that I don't really know how to do themes or anything and I mostly reblog things and perve on Darren. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending