The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soyasauce

Original post by soyasauce
im confused .... one minute janine was asking for loans from people the next shes loaded :s-smilie:

I think she got a loan from the friend Sayid recommended.
Original post by SirRamAlot
I find your avatar quite disturbing for some reason :s-smilie:
But yeah, the bitch needs to get out of my sight, probably the most annoying character in the show at the moment.

It's a cute baby, how can it be disturbing :frown:

Original post by MoanyLisa
:giggle:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 9402
Monkeys aren't allowed on buses.
Genuinely feel sorry for Fatboy, but not disappointed to see the back of Mercy. Pleased they didn't use Julia's theme for once.
Original post by secretmessages
Genuinely feel sorry for Fatboy, but not disappointed to see the back of Mercy. Pleased they didn't use Julia's theme for once.

Fatboy annoys me. Stop acting like a "funny" east-end gangster. Seriously!.
Christians speech :L :L
Fatboy :cry2:
Mercy :upyours:
Reply 9407

:sexface:
Original post by FelixFelicis
Pat needs to die.

LOL, She's leaving anyway, but don't know how exactly.
Original post by mel0n

Original post by mel0n

:sexface:

Prefer that one myself... my days. beaut. :love:
Glad Mercy's gone, hopefully Fatboy's character goes in a different direction. Interesting that whenever someone needs to get somewhere, that the Square suddenly gets clogged up! Also, nice to see that Christian/Roxy can cause soo much carnage on their own, abit OTT imo.
Reply 9411
Can anyone give me a run down of what's happened in the last couple of episodes please? Been out of the country and haven't watched it since Thursday!
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by Roobsa
Can anyone give me a run down of what's happened in the last couple of episodes please? Been out of the country and haven't watched it since Thursday!

It's been so interesting I can hardly remember. Let me see...

Billy and Julie found out where their son lives and went to see him, met a guy who pretended to be their son because he thought there was some cash in it, but eventually admitted to them that he wasn't, and in fact their son had died a few months ago. Gave them a bag of his belongings, later found a drawing from a young girl to their son and concluded they had a granddaughter. They went to find her yesterday, she's in a home, about 14-15 years old at a guess, but she's in a bad way, seems like a bully/chav perhaps. Stole Billy's wallet. To be continued...

Mercy's been lying to Fatboy and actually does have to leave the country. Decided to just slip away without saying anything but Dot found out and told Fat Boy who chased after her and said bye. She left in a taxi, gone for good (hopefully). Didn't get Julia's theme, also good.

Janine's rich, her grandmother changed her will and she's inherited multimillions. Has spent lots already despite not actually having any cash yet, already borrowed money off people for rent and stuff. Can't see that ending well.

Roxy and Christian had a huge party and stole the Square's bench, probably isn't going to look too good to the adoption people but that hasn't come into it yet.

Alfie and Kat and baby are leaving for a holiday in Spain, I think.

Think that's about it :dontknow:
Reply 9413
Original post by secretmessages
It's been so interesting I can hardly remember. Let me see...

Was that sarcasm? :p:

Why did they steal the bench? That was dedicated to Arthur Fowler wasn't it?

Also, thank you! :smile:
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by Roobsa
Was that sarcasm? :p:

Why did they steal the bench? That was dedicated to Arthur Fowler wasn't it?

Also, thank you! :smile:

Maybe :ninja2:

Yep, the one dedicated to Arthur, no idea why they stole it though, just because they were drunk I guess. It ended up in Christian's living room. :p:

:hat2:
Has Christmas come early? because Mercy leaving the show and Arthur is the best thing to happen for a while. She served no purpose, had no natural connections to the characters and well past her sale by date. Good riddance!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Reformed2010
Has Christmas come early? because Mercy leaving the show and Arthur is the best thing to happen for a while. She served no purpose, had no natural connections to the cast and well past her sale by date. Good riddance!

No natural connections to the other characters you mean?

Now, only her grandma needs to go to complete the set, she's got no use whatsoever and I'm surprised she didn't go with Mercy. She has to go as I can't stand that OTT accent she puts on.
I haven't watched it since ronnie was released for stealing the baby. What's happened :confused:
Thank god that butters beast has left EE, absolutely pointless and also I dont understand the point of her stupid idiotic grandma. Who was the fool that came up with the concept with her, her accent is just atrocious and so fake! Worst african accent ever, it's like she's trying so hard to pull it off and at times I can hear her english accent breaking through, get rid of her and her **** weaves ffs
Original post by flowermaster91
Thank god that butters beast has left EE, absolutely pointless and also I dont understand the point of her stupid idiotic grandma. Who was the fool that came up with the concept with her, her accent is just atrocious and so fake! Worst african accent ever, it's like she's trying so hard to pull it off and at times I can hear her english accent breaking through, get rid of her and her **** weaves ffs

I don't know what Fatboy sees in Mercy, I really don't, and it's like they wanna make her grandpa those typical funny grannies full of life that bring joy and spirit to their community, but it doesn't work with her.

Latest

Trending

Trending