The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
oh wow I don't even remember him!
hot piano brad? lolz

yes hey soul sister is Darren's bitches. do not sing it!
i don't think i'm gunna bother watching the glee project

Don't bother, it's ****. Way to kill an hour though. I don't even think Darren makes it worth watching. Nooo, not hot piano Brad, you didn't read that right! :tongue: I said not hot Brad (as in the writer) but piano Brad. Hot piano Brad? You know I love him but no, not that much haha!

I kind of want to marry Darren a million times more after reading what he wrote about the picture. He's absolutely bonkers in the best possible way! :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

Don't bother, it's ****. Way to kill an hour though. I don't even think Darren makes it worth watching. Nooo, not hot piano Brad, you didn't read that right! :tongue: I said not hot Brad (as in the writer) but piano Brad. Hot piano Brad? You know I love him but no, not that much haha!

I kind of want to marry Darren a million times more after reading what he wrote about the picture. He's absolutely bonkers in the best possible way! :biggrin:

ah. chatzy?

The one Becky danced with at prom. He said he wanted to be her boyfriend at Project Glee auditions and they wrote him in.

Brad is on here! But not hot Brad, piano Brad!

Some cow is singing Hey Soul Sister. That's Darren's song. I'm rooting for Irish guy because he's Irish. I want to be on Glee. But **** the Glee project. There's like a guy who is a Kurt and Mercedes hybrid! And a REAAAALLLLY hot guy with dreads.

Have you not seen the winner was leaked?

Not spam. Speaking in graphics.
I've just heard that Lea, Cory and Chris are leaving at the end of Season 3! :eek: Why does it have to be those three? :sad: I really wish it had been the characters that you don't do much - Tina, Mike, Sam or maybe even Quinn.
Reply 7865
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I've just heard that Lea, Cory and Chris are leaving at the end of Season 3! :eek: Why does it have to be those three? :sad: I really wish it had been the characters that you don't do much - Tina, Mike, Sam or maybe even Quinn.

Woah woah woah, Tina and Quinn are awesome! And Sam is hot.
It sucks that they're graduating though :frown:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Original post by Rickkkkk
Woah woah woah, Tina and Quinn are awesome! And Sam is hot.
It sucks that they're graduating though :frown:

I love your argument, Rick. 'Sam is hot'.

:rofl:

I think Chris will graduate but stay in the show, coming back for certain episodes because Ryan also said Darren's staying and Chris has already said it might not be the case that people are graduating and actually leaving.
I'm writing a new chapter of my fic which is entirely born of the epic sexual frustration that Darren Criss gives me
Oh dear
Original post by e hine e
Have you not seen the winner was leaked?

No! Who is it? NOT EMILY, please!
I love your argument, Rick. 'Sam is hot'.

:rofl:

I think Chris will graduate but stay in the show, coming back for certain episodes because Ryan also said Darren's staying and Chris has already said it might not be the case that people are graduating and actually leaving.

How the hell does that work? I'm so upset, I don't even care. Why are they leaving Darren aloooone? Because how the hell is Kurt older than Blaine? Like, just how???
Graduate the characters I actually *like* why don't you Ryan TROLL Murphy.

No! Who is it? NOT EMILY, please!

How the hell does that work? I'm so upset, I don't even care. Why are they leaving Darren aloooone? Because how the hell is Kurt older than Blaine? Like, just how???
Graduate the characters I actually *like* why don't you Ryan TROLL Murphy.

what makes me lol is they even say "junior member Blaine Anderson" in the last series. Ha! I think its a good way to make Klaine have two extra series though
@DD

Spoiler

@DD

Spoiler

NAT! I just saw the glee live trailer! OMGG AWESOMENESS!

NAT! I just saw the glee live trailer! OMGG AWESOMENESS!

I know!! SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!

FUNFUNFUN.

I know!! SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!

FUNFUNFUN.

and they even put in the Klaine proposal! win
@DD

Spoiler

OMG yes! He's hot!

Spoiler

and they even put in the Klaine proposal! win

YES! :biggrin:

I can't stop listening to this even though Sirius' voice annoys me.
'I'M IN A RAGE! THIS IS THE MADDEST I HAVE EVER BEEN!' Oh Starkid. :biggrin:

just found this. *dies 100000000x over*
(because of what it says, not because its in italian)

just found this. *dies 100000000x over*
(because of what it says, not because its in italian)

Something about singing on TV in Italy? *shrug*

Something about singing on TV in Italy? *shrug*

OK, heres my translation. also, he officially speaks better italian than me. I'd have messed up the grammar in that but he's perfect at it
"I'm not sure if theres a dubbing artist for my voice on Italian TV. How strange/weird. Why has nobody called me to do it? Come on, what the ****?!" (cazzo is italian for the f word which TSR doesn't allow :p:)

it kills me because I said exactly the same thing that Darren should dub Blaine on Italian Glee. Also because Darren swears in Italian and thats what I wanted to know if he could! It makes me day so so much
OK, heres my translation. also, he officially speaks better italian than me. I'd have messed up the grammar in that but he's perfect at it
"I'm not sure if theres a dubbing artist for my voice on Italian TV. How strange/weird. Why has nobody called me to do it? Come on, what the ****?!" (cazzo is italian for the f word which TSR doesn't allow :p:)

it kills me because I said exactly the same thing that Darren should dub Blaine on Italian Glee. Also because Darren swears in Italian and thats what I wanted to know if he could! It makes me day so so much

LOOOOOOL! They should get Darren to do it! *cough* Then he'd get to sing in Italian too *cough* :biggrin: He is truly amazing. Swearing in Italian, perfect grammar and he's hilarious! IT'S. JUST. NOT. FAIR! CAZZO! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest