The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1720
Original post by dobbys sock
My costume is awesome :biggrin: I have a wand, a copy of the Quibbler, spectrespecs, radish earrings, DH necklace. Wearing a flowery dress and magenta tights. Can't find my hair curlers though so looks like straight hair for me. Oh well. Leaving in about 45 mins!!

I have a bad feeling I'm going to cry my eyes out all the way through.

wow, sounds awesome :awesome:!
Reply 1721
Original post by rainbow drops
Oh god, just listened to a bit of the soundtrack (in spoiler below because the title of the video gives away one of the deaths... if there's anyone in here that hasn't read the book) and it honestly made my heart sink. This scene is gonna destroy me :sad:

Spoiler

Part of me really is dreading watching this film.

I'm terrified of that spoiler, and after staring at it for a good few minutes, I just can't bring myself to open it :afraid:
Reply 1722
^ Awesome sig!

I've just watched HP7 part 1, it has made me soooo excited for tomorrow, but also quite nervous and sad :frown:
Reply 1723
Original post by F.I
^ Awesome sig!

I've just watched HP7 part 1, it has made me soooo excited for tomorrow, but also quite nervous and sad :frown:

I just watched the video in your sig and it made me feel all warm and gooey :cry2:

I can't believe it's all going to be over :nooo:
Original post by rainbow drops
Oh god, just listened to a bit of the soundtrack (in spoiler below because the title of the video gives away one of the deaths... if there's anyone in here that hasn't read the book) and it honestly made my heart sink. This scene is gonna destroy me :sad:

Spoiler

Part of me really is dreading watching this film.

That was really chilling, I can't think of another word to describe it really. It's the bit I'm most looking forward to but it's going to be so sad :frown:
Reply 1725
Original post by F.I
^ Awesome sig!

:hi: F.I
Jealous of you, my best friend's on holiday until Monday and I promised to go with her to see it on Tuesday. So meanwhile I'll entertain myself by watching all the old ones over
Reply 1726
Original post by Liam_G

I just watched the video in your sig and it made me feel all warm and gooey :cry2:

I can't believe it's all going to be over :nooo:

I know.....:frown: Its depressing knowing this is it....... :cry2:
Although I feel so privileged HP was part of our GENERATION!!!!!

Original post by cz100
Jealous of you, my best friend's on holiday until Monday and I promised to go with her to see it on Tuesday. So meanwhile I'll entertain myself by watching all the old ones over

Cz :hugs: How are you?
Watching the old ones are making me depressed.....!!!
Reply 1727
Original post by F.I

Cz :hugs: How are you?
Watching the old ones are making me depressed.....!!!

Going through the most stressful summer I'll have, but nothing can get in the way of enjoying some Harry Potter!
They looked so cute in the old ones. Especially when you see Hermione's first meeting with Ron on the train and you know they'll end up married. Same when Ginny says good luck to Harry when he's about to go through the barrier
Reply 1728
Original post by cz100
Going through the most stressful summer I'll have, but nothing can get in the way of enjoying some Harry Potter!
They looked so cute in the old ones. Especially when you see Hermione's first meeting with Ron on the train and you know they'll end up married. Same when Ginny says good luck to Harry when he's about to go through the barrier

Whats up, summer is meant to be stress free - but I understand, quite a lot of year 12s, now year 13s I guess :p: are busy with work experience and personal statements etc. Need any advice - drop me a PM
I know :biggrin: I'm excited to see Ron and Hermione's kiss tomorrow!
.... I still can't help but wish I got the 'letter' back when i was 11 even if i know its not real....
Reply 1729
Original post by cz100

Saaame, considering going to watch it anyway but I'd feel mean. Why can't our friends be more considerate with their holidays?? :p:
So jealous of the people going tonight! bet it's going to be amazing :love:
Tomorrow! Well today, technically. :dance:
I haven't seen any of the films since the Goblet of Fire so it should be interesting seeing the last one! Please don't kill me but I didn't actually like the last book that much!

Spoiler

Reply 1732
It was pretty good, not gonna lie. Saw a double feature of parts one and two. Waiting in the interval almost killed me.
Reply 1733
Just saw both back to back, sweet jesus it was amazing
Reply 1734
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE IN EVERY SINGLE WAY.

(Look out for McGonagalls funny parts, Snapes weird face, Voldemort's reaction to Neville, the worse 'this could be last time I shall see you kiss' between Harry and Ginny, Molly's face whilst duelling Bellatrix.. some of the highlights!)
Incredible. It was excellent. I want to see it again. Got special edition Harry Potter 3D glasses too. :biggrin:
Reply 1736
just watched HP P1&2,AMAZING! Part 2 has included much more than i thought and actually had sum new stuff not included in the book (was great!). Most amazing experience as 2 b the cinema atmosphere! for each victory for harry's side, ther was a cheer! I MIGHT HVE INITIATED SOME OF THESE CHEERS! However the ending was, awkward! They looked very uncomfortable with the '19 years later' part where they wer shown 2 b older and had kids. It truly is the end of my along with many others, childhood. Thank you Harry Potter for an amazing adventure!
Well, I've just got back from seeing Part 2. It was really good, even if it didn't go along with the book completely (OK, at all).

But this time, I'm happy to forgo the letter of complaint... because I think I've rediscovered my crush on Emma Watson :blushing:

:closedeyes:
SO GOOD. Just went to the parts 1&2 double bill at the cinema and want to watch it AGAIN and AGAIN aaaaahhhhh!
Amazing :biggrin: Don't wont to say too much to spoil any parts, but a great way to finish one of the best franchises of all time! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest