University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
But you're more his type than me :biggrin:

I do like them tall and dark though. Told my uncle about gary, his response was 'he's far too short, you need a giant to counter your smallness'

That's true :lol:

How tall is he?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
That's true :lol:

How tall is he?

He's a head taller than me and i'm 5ft 2. so not really tall at all. Maybe 5ft10? probably less. no where near the 6ft+ that i usually go for. Giz (yes thats what i call my uncle) is 6ft4 so he'll view him as not tall enough.
He's a head taller than me and i'm 5ft 2. so not really tall at all. Maybe 5ft10? probably less. no where near the 6ft+ that i usually go for. Giz (yes thats what i call my uncle) is 6ft4 so he'll view him as not tall enough.

He is about average to be fair - maybe a tad less. I'm about 6' 2" or so but not measured in a long while - may well be taller :dontknow:.
He is about average to be fair - maybe a tad less. I'm about 6' 2" or so but not measured in a long while - may well be taller :dontknow:.

Giz apparently just wants me to have normal height children, his 8yo daughter is nearly as tall as me already. although he does still believe i'm ten.

You're a good height. When i see him i'll ask him how tall he actually is, as thats the first question everyone asks me, and then act suprised at the answer.
Giz apparently just wants me to have normal height children, his 8yo daughter is nearly as tall as me already. although he does still believe i'm ten.

You're a good height. When i see him i'll ask him how tall he actually is, as thats the first question everyone asks me, and then act suprised at the answer.

How tall are you again?
How tall are you again?

:curious: :colonhash:

I just told you! like... 3 posts up! :facepalm: 5ft2.

Our conversations do seem to cover a strange range of topics...
:curious: :colonhash:

I just told you! like... 3 posts up! :facepalm: 5ft2.

Our conversations do seem to cover a strange range of topics...

You know I pay attention to very little of what you say :tongue:

You're not really that short to be honest :nope:

Aye. We're simply bored.
You know I pay attention to very little of what you say :tongue:

You're not really that short to be honest :nope:

Aye. We're simply bored.

If it had been a page ago, or even an hour ago... i might have let you off! I do know that though.

I am compared to all my friends and family. well bar my sister. Have i tried to give you my sister recently? would you like her? she's not too annoying at the moment.

This is true, i was going to bed over an hour ago though, and then got distracted by remembering i'd missed an episode of true blood.
If it had been a page ago, or even an hour ago... i might have let you off! I do know that though.

I am compared to all my friends and family. well bar my sister. Have i tried to give you my sister recently? would you like her? she's not too annoying at the moment.

This is true, i was going to bed over an hour ago though, and then got distracted by remembering i'd missed an episode of true blood.

Glad you know it :tongue:

No thanks, I still have to decline the offer. My pockets are not deep enough for hands so eager to take from them.

I have seen them all :yes:
Glad you know it :tongue:

No thanks, I still have to decline the offer. My pockets are not deep enough for hands so eager to take from them.

I have seen them all :yes:

I do, i appreciate you taking the time out of your hectic social life to prevent me feeling too unloved.

She has a credit card, wouldn't cost you a thing. No one wants her despite me trying to give her away.

And yet the other week you hadn't realised it had started again!

Good night :biggrin: xx
I do, i appreciate you taking the time out of your hectic social life to prevent me feeling too unloved.

She has a credit card, wouldn't cost you a thing. No one wants her despite me trying to give her away.

And yet the other week you hadn't realised it had started again!

Good night :biggrin: xx

Well currently it is anything but but such is life currently.

Throw in three goats and some cattle....

Nope but as soon as I knew....

Sweet dreams :h: x
Well currently it is anything but but such is life currently.

Throw in three goats and some cattle....

Nope but as soon as I knew....

Sweet dreams :h: x

How about two hamsters, one dead? two parrots and a small fluffy dog, plus a pizza box? (i'm not getting up to see if there is any pizza left in it)

Morning
How about two hamsters, one dead? two parrots and a small fluffy dog, plus a pizza box? (i'm not getting up to see if there is any pizza left in it)

Morning

I'm going to say no then :tongue:

Morning.
I'm going to say no then :tongue:

Morning.

:frown:
:frown:

:h:
:h:

I'm all walked out. Walking to the station, to town, 4 hours round the shops, back to my flat, back to the station and to my flat again is hard. :frown: I am stupidly unfit.
I'm all walked out. Walking to the station, to town, 4 hours round the shops, back to my flat, back to the station and to my flat again is hard. :frown: I am stupidly unfit.

If you managed it you are not that unfit lol.
If you managed it you are not that unfit lol.

ok... i am stupidly unfit compared to what i was- and i don't like it.

and my night out tonight is cancelled, gary has cancelled me tomorrow..
ok... i am stupidly unfit compared to what i was- and i don't like it.

and my night out tonight is cancelled, gary has cancelled me tomorrow..

Bad times for you.
Bad times for you.

I haven't been clubbing in ages :frown: and gary will make it up to me apparently :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending