The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soyasauce
:biggrin: i know im sooo funny :tongue:

eww really ... i liked her when she was around her nan

You are funny- Dara o Brian watch out.

lool, awww true. But over on corrie, Roy Cropper's mum is genius.
Original post by The_Male_Melons

You are funny- Dara o Brian watch out.

lool, awww true. But over on corrie, Roy Cropper's mum is genius.

lol urmmm who ?

aww i feel sory for janine she will soon run out of all that money :tongue: i dont watch corrie :h:
lol urmmm who ?

aww i feel sory for janine she will soon run out of all that money :tongue: i dont watch corrie :h:

Mock the week? :eek:

I know- she is wasting money. An idiot. ewww
Julie :colonhash:
Syed :facepalm2: make up your mind. :colonhash:

Mock the week? :eek:

I know- she is wasting money. An idiot. ewww

ohhhh yehhh i know who ur on about now LOL

i knw poor her :smile: aww i like billy hes good at heart :biggrin: EWW U
Zainab :frown:
ohhhh yehhh i know who ur on about now LOL

i knw poor her :smile: aww i like billy hes good at heart :biggrin: EWW U

loool

I know she is an idiot. Don't feel sorry.

Billy has a good heart- k .

eww you

loool

I know she is an idiot. Don't feel sorry.

Billy has a good heart- k .

eww you

fair enuogh :smile:

lol he does ...

ewww at u !
Reply 9449
I thought Billy seemed a bit young to have a teenage grandchild but whatever, I can't be bothered to work out the maths for that!
fair enuogh :smile:

lol he does ...

ewww at u !

k
k
eww at you
Original post by -aimz
I thought Billy seemed a bit young to have a teenage grandchild but whatever, I can't be bothered to work out the maths for that!

Eastenders is all incest.

k
k
eww at you

I GIVE up

eww
Lola is soo fit <3
Well, they've ruined Christian and Syed in two scenes. Completely out of character BS. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think they should break up for a bit. Christian was beyond awful tonight.
Original post by diamonddust

Well, they've ruined Christian and Syed in two scenes. Completely out of character BS. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think they should break up for a bit. Christian was beyond awful tonight.

Christian has been getting worse and worse for weeks now :sadnod:
When does Syed's ex wife come back with his kid?
Original post by secretmessages
Christian has been getting worse and worse for weeks now :sadnod:

So true! Before I could sort of say it wasn't THAT OOC because he's always been impulsive and selfish but of course, he's always been good and kind as well but now? He's not listening to someone he said he couldn't live without a year ago, he's emotionally blackmailing him into proceeding with an adoption he hasn't really thought through, he's hanging out with a total **** of a 'friend' who treats his partner like **** in front of him and... grrr. I'm just so upset and angry. I know this shouldn't be such a big deal because it's just a soap but this story actually meant something to me and they've ruined it for the sake of plot driven poo that doesn't even make sense for the characters. This just doesn't make sense after all they've been through. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Stupid soaps and their stupid contrivances!
Original post by MoanyLisa
When does Syed's ex wife come back with his kid?

Around October, I think?
I don't understand why they're bothering bringing her back at all (I hate ****** babies in soaps- how are they interesting??- and I really disliked Amira) but then I don't understand why Christian suddenly has a burning desire to have a child at the expense of the man he's fought to be with for over a year and supposedly loves unconditionally... :rolleyes: He's actually just replaced Zainab! I now want Syed to say '**** this' and go get his own flat somewhere and find a really supportive, sweet boyfriend who actually listens to him! I never ever thought I'd dislike Christian. Thanks writers. :tongue:

I really can't wait for people to say how 'Syed and Amira should get 'back' together'. :rolleyes:
The man is gay. It's not that difficult a concept. Wait until Christian walks away from Syed to let Syed be with his child a la the wedding. Why do I watch this drivel?
:rant:

Sorry. Just been in a really ***** mood all day and this just made it worse. :redface:
Original post by -aimz

Billy is 50 so I don't think it's that implausible. :smile: :tongue:
I actually really want Janine to succeed and rub it in everyones faces. To all the bastards who said that she didn't care about her gran..:upyours:

He's not listening to someone he said he couldn't live without a year ago, he's emotionally blackmailing him into proceeding with an adoption he hasn't really thought through, he's hanging out with a total **** of a 'friend' who treats his partner like **** in front of him and... grrr.

I don't understand why Christian suddenly has a burning desire to have a child at the expense of the man he's fought to be with for over a year and supposedly loves unconditionally... :rolleyes: He's actually just replaced Zainab! I now want Syed to say '**** this' and go get his own flat somewhere and find a really supportive, sweet boyfriend who actually listens to him!

Could not agree more! Christian is a knob and Roxy is a complete waste of time and space.

Latest