Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Original post by diamonddust
Oh I laughed out loud at that!

I wish I could go to Hogwarts! :sad:

Who doesn't?

Ashhhh, why am I a muggle? FML
Original post by purplefrog
did any of you see it in 3D? what was it like in terms of the 3D aspects? was it more meh than spectacular 3D effects, done for the sake of being 3D or is it really effective?

I'd never been to 3D before, and I watched it, it was pretty **** and almost exactly the same as 2D.

Original post by Ultimate_Geek
Yes, those irked me somewhat too but they can't fit everything in :smile:.

I thought it was generally a spectacular visual feast! :colone:.

I kept moaning throughout the film, yeah I agree, seems sad now it's all ended though. BTW some guy behind me asked if Ollivander was Dumbledore... I was about to punch him!

Original post by dknt
Sorry, I'm just still laughing when McGonagall says "I've always wanted to use that spell!"

HAHA ikr!
Reply 1842
I've not watched the film but I've heard that Neville says he loves Luna and always has in a battle scene. Now if this is true it'll be very annoying it simply wasn't in the books.
Reply 1843
I felt they could have spent more time on the DA, that was one of the best bits of the book for me.

And yes, Molly Wealey's 'Not my daughter' line was a bit tame.

Oh yeah, and I liked it in the book when Voldemort and Harry had a conversation in front of everyone before their fuel.
Original post by F.I
I loved how they put scenes from the 1st movie in it :biggrin:

I liked how there was flashbacks to major moments in all of the films involving the relationship between 2 characters, and obviously knowing what we know now about the loyalties of different characters suddenly everything in the film looks different! I also liked the voice-overs of different characters' thoughts/ previous words to help link things that had been going on throughout all of the films...

:rolleyes: such a good film!
Spoilerssss!

wait, I clicked on it:redface:
did any of you see it in 3D? what was it like in terms of the 3D aspects? was it more meh than spectacular 3D effects, done for the sake of being 3D or is it really effective?

I did. Didn't really think the 3D made a huge difference tbh. :dontknow:
Reply 1848
this film got 8.7 on imdb? whatt!? was it really that good? after reading the books, i never was interested in the movies.
Original post by HK1
I've not watched the film but I've heard that Neville says he loves Luna and always has in a battle scene. Now if this is true it'll be very annoying it simply wasn't in the books.

No, he doesn't.

Original post by Tenbinza
I felt they could have spent more time on the DA, that was one of the best bits of the book for me.

And yes, Molly Wealey's 'Not my daughter' line was a bit tame.

Oh yeah, and I liked it in the book when Voldemort and Harry had a conversation in front of everyone before their fuel.

Yeah, the circling bit and all, I just felt like I was reciting the book throughout the movie, they spent like... 2 minutes on that! I wanted to see Harry perform Crucio on Carrow as well...!
Not to spoil anything, but did anyone else notice the *awkward hug* tense moment and THAT LAUGH?

Don't say who it was if you know what I mean, but I thought that was really random/ out of character/ not fitting with the overall mood of the scene?

Just my opinion :smile:
Original post by I Persia I

The book said Cho Chang was really pretty!!!
Original post by F.I
Who doesn't?

Ashhhh, why am I a muggle? FML

Being a muggle sucks! I want to be Luna Lovegood!
Reply 1853
Yeah 3D didn't really make a difference. Just to make it look more 'spectacular' I guess, which it was anyway!
And it would be nice for them to include everything, but it was already a movie in 2 parts to include all the big things, let alone the details!

Doesn't really make any difference, you just have to sit through the film wearing silly dark glasses. You stop even noticing the 3D after the first few minutes.
Original post by getfunky!
Spoilerssss!

wait, I clicked on it:redface:

I'm so sorry :frown:, at least now you know what to expect!

Original post by Niki_girl
Not to spoil anything, but did anyone else notice the *awkward hug* tense moment and THAT LAUGH?

Don't say who it was if you know what I mean, but I thought that was really random/ out of character/ not fitting with the overall mood of the scene?

Just my opinion :smile:

Everyone lolled out at that point! I thought they were gonna kiss!

Original post by Kaz310
this film got 8.7 on imdb? whatt!? was it really that good? after reading the books, i never was interested in the movies.

It was good... but not good at the same time, I feel obliged to like it, but overall it wasn't bad.
Reply 1856
Original post by I Persia I
No, he doesn't.

Yeah, the circling bit and all, I just felt like I was reciting the book throughout the movie, they spent like... 2 minutes on that! I wanted to see Harry perform Crucio on Carrow as well...!

Oh yeah! They completely missed Harry going around with Mcgonagall and most of the castle defense stuff.
Reply 1857
No, he doesn't.

Phew.
Reply 1858
Original post by Niki_girl
I liked how there was flashbacks to major moments in all of the films involving the relationship between 2 characters, and obviously knowing what we know now about the loyalties of different characters suddenly everything in the film looks different! I also liked the voice-overs of different characters' thoughts/ previous words to help link things that had been going on throughout all of the films...

:rolleyes: such a good film!

Yah, I can't wait until it come out on DVD - then i can officially rinse the movie.

Today: Hyper active
Tomorrow: post-Harry Potter depression, and finally realising its the end.

I hope Pottermore is as good as its made out to be.
Original post by Tenbinza
Oh yeah! They completely missed Harry going around with Mcgonagall and most of the castle defense stuff.

There was literally too many differences to note out, I keep remembering new stuff every time you guys mention it. :P

Quick Reply

Latest