The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
Original post by Tateco
I'll have C3, FP1, Big Chemistry and ECON3, so only four actually :tongue: Still going to be horrible though...

Ah FP1 is easy! :u:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=32778592#post32778592

I know some of you have expressed an interest in Durham, so discuss away!
Reply 1262
Original post by Groat
Ah FP1 is easy! :u:

There's two modules for FM AS right? :holmes:
Reply 1263
Original post by Hemzo

It's just like Maths AS, with 3 modules.
Reply 1264
Original post by Hemzo

FP1 plus two applied modules.
Reply 1265
Original post by zxh800
It's just like Maths AS, with 3 modules.

Original post by Groat
FP1 plus two applied modules.

Ahh I see, thanks :biggrin:

How we all doing anyways?
Reply 1266
Original post by Hemzo
Ahh I see, thanks :biggrin:

How we all doing anyways?

I'm not too bad, thank you! How about yourself?

I'm just tweaking my personal statement at the minute. How's yours going?
Reply 1267
Original post by Groat
I'm not too bad, thank you! How about yourself?

I'm just tweaking my personal statement at the minute. How's yours going?

Doing well thanks mate :smile:

I'm just halfway-ish through it, looking to finish it soon and make some changes in the areas that I'm not too content with. Is it your current personal statement going to be your official one?
Reply 1268
Original post by Hemzo
Doing well thanks mate :smile:

I'm just halfway-ish through it, looking to finish it soon and make some changes in the areas that I'm not too content with. Is it your current personal statement going to be your official one?

How do you mean? :u:
Reply 1269
Original post by Groat
How do you mean? :u:

The one you put onto UCAS and show your chosen universities. I think I read somewhere that you scrapped your first one or made some changes, can't quite remember :tongue:
Reply 1270
Original post by Hemzo
The one you put onto UCAS and show your chosen universities. I think I read somewhere that you scrapped your first one or made some changes, can't quite remember :tongue:

I made some changes. I think it's looking good, but I may be totally wrong. :colondollar:
Reply 1271
Original post by Groat
I made some changes. I think it's looking good, but I may be totally wrong. :colondollar:

I'm sure it sounds great mate, I need to read some more books and grab a few more ideas. I'm hoping Butterfly Economics will give me something to talk about :tongue:
Reply 1272
Original post by Hemzo
I'm sure it sounds great mate, I need to read some more books and grab a few more ideas. I'm hoping Butterfly Economics will give me something to talk about :tongue:

I've discussed two books in my statement, but I'm just trying to locate books for general reading now for pleasure (and interview knowledge, of course). :colone:

32 days 20 hours until results. I am quite excited now. :eek:
Reply 1273
Original post by Groat

32 days 20 hours until results. I am quite excited now. :eek:

Can't believe it's only that :O Next week is the last week of school, it's going to come round so fast!
Reply 1274
Original post by Tateco
Can't believe it's only that :O Next week is the last week of school, it's going to come round so fast!

One week of school, then two weeks of holiday, then I'm abroad for a week. Results day will zoom towards us. :u:
Reply 1275
Original post by Groat
One week of school, then two weeks of holiday, then I'm abroad for a week. Results day will zoom towards us. :u:

:eek: So exciting! I'm going to feel so ill in the days leading up to it :L
Reply 1276
Original post by Tateco
:eek: So exciting! I'm going to feel so ill in the days leading up to it :L

I don't think I'll feel ill; nervous, yes. Luckily, I am pretty sure I will get at least AAA (unless some freak accident happens and I get disqualified) in Maths, Further Maths and Economics which is the main thing.
Original post by Groat
I don't think I'll feel ill; nervous, yes. Luckily, I am pretty sure I will get at least AAA (unless some freak accident happens and I get disqualified) in Maths, Further Maths and Economics which is the main thing.

That's a bit confident, isn't it? :erm:
Reply 1278
Original post by -Illmatic-

Well the mark schemes for Maths are out so I guess if he remembers his answers correctly there is no reason for him not to be confident.
Reply 1279
Original post by -Illmatic-

I think the post below sums it up for Maths. Having seen the mark schemes, here are my rough estimates:

FP1: 75/75
C1: 73/75
C2: 71/75
M1: 67/75
D1: 72/75
S1: 73/75

Regarding AS Economics, I got 100/100 in the first module so I only need 60/100. I doubt I would've slipped up that badly to not manage a C!

Original post by zxh800
Well the mark schemes for Maths are out so I guess if he remembers his answers correctly there is no reason for him not to be confident.

Latest

Trending

Trending