The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
I haven't been clubbing in ages :frown: and gary will make it up to me apparently :rolleyes:

He seems to cancel/not want to do things a lot?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
He seems to cancel/not want to do things a lot?

twice i think? i wouldn't say a lot. Given that i'm prone to re-arranging him when i double book him i can't really object, i'm just in a grumpy mood.
twice i think? i wouldn't say a lot. Given that i'm prone to re-arranging him when i double book him i can't really object, i'm just in a grumpy mood.

Fair enough.

I am, guess what, thinking about pizza :tongue:
Fair enough.

I am, guess what, thinking about pizza :tongue:

Funnily enough, i was too..

sadly i'm officially on a diet so had to make do with salad like things
Funnily enough, i was too..

sadly i'm officially on a diet so had to make do with salad like things

Meh feck the diet.

I didn't in the end though - but I may today if I can find a good film to watch and relax and so on.
Meh feck the diet.

I didn't in the end though - but I may today if I can find a good film to watch and relax and so on.

Even my blokes jeans are getting too tight and i can't afford to buy new ones so losing weight is the easier option.
I'm out tonight god knows where i'll be eating.
Even my blokes jeans are getting too tight and i can't afford to buy new ones so losing weight is the easier option.
I'm out tonight god knows where i'll be eating.

I could do with a diet but, yano. :tongue:
I could do with a diet but, yano. :tongue:

you like your pizza too much :biggrin:

All i want to do is get back to 10stone which is where i've spent the last 8 years, then all my clothes will fit and i'll go back to eating what i like and sometimes exercising. It only goes wrong when i stop exercising.

I'm meant to be servicing my motorbike, its not going too well.
you like your pizza too much :biggrin:

All i want to do is get back to 10stone which is where i've spent the last 8 years, then all my clothes will fit and i'll go back to eating what i like and sometimes exercising. It only goes wrong when i stop exercising.

I'm meant to be servicing my motorbike, its not going too well.

Exactly. I really can't afford it currently but will have it occasionally. I've had it once in maybe three weeks.

I need to start hitting the weights again properly but I just don't have the motivation I did when I was 15.

Sounds boring.
Exactly. I really can't afford it currently but will have it occasionally. I've had it once in maybe three weeks.

I need to start hitting the weights again properly but I just don't have the motivation I did when I was 15.

Sounds boring.

Its not too bad, would take me 30min if i sat and just did it, but i've not even wanted to ride it since getting back from wales, so working on it has even less motivation, so far its taken me 2 hours to do very little.

I'll only have pizza if chris comes over, so probably every 2 weeks, as he doesn't believe in healthy eating, or has too much healthy eating at home.

The only reason i need to lose the weight is nothing fits, otherwise i wouldn't bother.
Its not too bad, would take me 30min if i sat and just did it, but i've not even wanted to ride it since getting back from wales, so working on it has even less motivation, so far its taken me 2 hours to do very little.

I'll only have pizza if chris comes over, so probably every 2 weeks, as he doesn't believe in healthy eating, or has too much healthy eating at home.

The only reason i need to lose the weight is nothing fits, otherwise i wouldn't bother.

As good a reason as any. I will just wrap a sheet around me when I get too big :lol:
Least you can get away with that! :lol:

As good a reason as any. I will just wrap a sheet around me when I get too big :lol:
Least you can get away with that! :lol:

Anyone can.
Anyone can.

Not on a motorbike :biggrin:
Not on a motorbike :biggrin:

If you wrap it tightly you can.
If you wrap it tightly you can.

won't help when you come off though.

i've made some progress on my bike, although my parents coming back hasn't helped, and they haven't even made me a cup of tea!
won't help when you come off though.

i've made some progress on my bike, although my parents coming back hasn't helped, and they haven't even made me a cup of tea!

True, but it would be funny.
For everyone else... probably.. mind you it scares me the people doing 90+ in shorts and t-shirts on bikes, the helmet really isn't worth it if they are that stupid/
True, but it would be funny.
For everyone else... probably.. mind you it scares me the people doing 90+ in shorts and t-shirts on bikes, the helmet really isn't worth it if they are that stupid/

Or that brave :yes:
Or that brave :yes:

i think its just they want to win the darwin award :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending