The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
I just love teh gayz :biggrin:

I only watched it for that Kurt guy too, and whenever he wasn't on I was waiting for him to come back :ninja:

You're a member of the soc already! :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust
You're a member of the soc already! :tongue:

Damn, I suppose I am :ahee:

I saw it too in 3D! I squealed.
Pic please! :biggrin:

Yes! seeing it so huge was awesome

OK ladies, THIS is Riccardo Scamarcio

and when I googled him I even found this!

he plays a bad boy who rides motorbikes and wears leather and has tattoos and falls in love with a good girl in the film i've seen him in. too too sexy for words.
Darren needs to play a bad boy at some point, Blaine's too sweet and innocent
WAIT! Let me get this straight. The glee cast won't be in season 3????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????????
Original post by satisfactionatlast

WAIT! Let me get this straight. The glee cast won't be in season 3????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????????

yeh. Most, but not all, of the cast we have now will be graduating at the end of season 3. they'll be introducing new characters in season 3 so they don'thave to have a completely new cast for season 4

EDIT: I was just creeping Curt Megas twitter and I found out he likes Muse. thats a win
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed
yeh. Most, but not all, of the cast we have now will be graduating at the end of season 3. they'll be introducing new characters in season 3 so they don'thave to have a completely new cast for season 4

EDIT: I was just creeping Curt Megas twitter and I found out he likes Muse. thats a win

but at least they're gonna be there for season 3 right?

but at least they're gonna be there for season 3 right?

yes. other than possibly Chord Overstreet (who plays Sam). Hes gone from a Series Regular to guest star and nobody really knows if he'll be back this series or not, and if he is then how much screentime he'll get
Yes! seeing it so huge was awesome

OK ladies, THIS is Riccardo Scamarcio

and when I googled him I even found this!

he plays a bad boy who rides motorbikes and wears leather and has tattoos and falls in love with a good girl in the film i've seen him in. too too sexy for words.
Darren needs to play a bad boy at some point, Blaine's too sweet and innocent

Omg. He DOES loook like Darren! Except Darren's hotter. But him being Italian makes him hot! :biggrin: I need Darren to play a bad boy too! I can't remember if his character in Little White Lies was bad... think he might have been a bit of a d*ck if I'm not making it up haha!

Omg. He DOES loook like Darren! Except Darren's hotter. But him being Italian makes him hot! :biggrin: I need Darren to play a bad boy too! I can't remember if his character in Little White Lies was bad... think he might have been a bit of a d*ck if I'm not making it up haha!

I've been reading badboy Blaine fics and it just made me want Darren to play a bad character so much. He'd work so well if they did an english remake of the film Riccardo is in. Guh
Also, the more I listen to stutter the more I see it as a song about sexual frustration. i'm not making that up right? its all there in the lyrics
I'm crying. I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been gravitating towards depressing songs and I don't generally wallow. I kind of want to slap Finn for singing in this song. How am I going to live without Chris Colfer's voice?

I've been reading badboy Blaine fics and it just made me want Darren to play a bad character so much. He'd work so well if they did an english remake of the film Riccardo is in. Guh
Also, the more I listen to stutter the more I see it as a song about sexual frustration. i'm not making that up right? its all there in the lyrics

'I got the friction that you need', 'come on, come on', 'Don't you tell me that you don't want to...' Yep! :tongue:

Badboy!Blaine! is hot. Most of the time it's really OOC though so I can't read it!

Glee nostalgia post #1

No more Dalton?

I'm crying. I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been gravitating towards depressing songs and I don't generally wallow. I kind of want to slap Finn for singing in this song. How am I going to live without Chris Colfer's voice?

*hugs*
Its because of the end of HP, thoughts about the g word and Darren not being in the UK anymore :p: you'll be fine soon

also, http://www.seanharry.com/G1/index.htm

'I got the friction that you need', 'come on, come on', 'Don't you tell me that you don't want to...' Yep! :tongue:

Badboy!Blaine! is hot. Most of the time it's really OOC though so I can't read it!

Glee nostalgia post #1

No more Dalton?

Oh god don't even say no more Dalton. I will miss those Warbler boys so much! I'll be gutted if there is no more Dalton. I need my blazer fix
*hugs*
Its because of the end of HP, thoughts about the g word and Darren not being in the UK anymore :p: you'll be fine soon

also, http://www.seanharry.com/G1/index.htm

And because TPTB have destroyed Chryed in two scenes and I've wasted two years of my life on their love story! :cry: :angry:

And because TPTB have destroyed Chryed in two scenes and I've wasted two years of my life on their love story! :cry: :angry:

oh dear :frown: want to come on chatzy and cry about it? I want to discuss stutter more closely
Ashley said that Darren didn't tell Chris about the kiss for the tour at Gleek-on this morning.

From TWOP

I KNEW it. :rolleyes:

Ashley said that Darren didn't tell Chris about the kiss for the tour at Gleek-on this morning.

From TWOP

I KNEW it. :rolleyes:

haha! so that shocked reaction was real? brilliant :biggrin:

so, see the bottom of the poster. are you offended?

Spoiler

so, see the bottom of the poster. are you offended?

Spoiler

Forget the note, I want a Starkid headband so I can pretend to be Ron Weasley/Bug!

It's tongue in cheek so I'm not really bothered. I'm LMAOing at the drawing of Darren and Malfoy. I don't really like it when people seriously act like Starkid fans are 'better' than Glee fans or if you were introduced to Darren/Starkid via Glee you're not a 'real' fan because that's just stupid but I found that note funny because it was a JOKE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending