The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah, UKCAT on Wednesday... not quite looking forward to it :tongue:

Although I've finished reading The Human Genome and it was rather good, now onto The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat... O.o :lol:
Original post by Nator
No problem haha

And applying for Cambridge, Imperial, Kings (if my UKCAT goes well) and 4th option would be based again probably on UKCAT :smile:

Oh good choice on universitys. :smile:
Reply 5702
Original post by Ilovemybaby
Oh good choice on universitys. :smile:

Thanks Ilovemybaby haha :laugh: Nice username btw xD
Original post by Nator
Thanks Ilovemybaby haha :laugh: Nice username btw xD

Lol I get that often. There is a long story behind it :biggrin:
Reply 5704
Lol I get that often. There is a long story behind it :biggrin:

I'm guessing cat or dog? :laugh:
Original post by manic_fuzz
Ah, UKCAT on Wednesday... not quite looking forward to it :tongue:

Although I've finished reading The Human Genome and it was rather good, now onto The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat... O.o :lol:

Mine's Tuesday! Have people been making you feel antsy about taking it early as well? :frown:
Original post by Kidneyjean
Mine's Tuesday! Have people been making you feel antsy about taking it early as well? :frown:

Ooh! Well not really, as i only know a couple of people doing medicine and one of them is taking it at the same time as me :tongue: but he's done loads more revision than i have which worries me :redface: Good Luck on yours though! :biggrin:
Sup yall
Original post by Nator
I'm guessing cat or dog? :laugh:

Something like that :biggrin:
Manchester really didn't on mine.

What were your GCSEs?
Original post by Limitless
What were your GCSEs?

They're on her profile- 5A*s, 4As and 2Bs. Swear down I'm not a stalker. :colondollar:
Original post by Unbiased Opinion
They're on her profile- 5A*s, 4As and 2Bs. Swear down I'm not a stalker. :colondollar:

*cough*Stalker*cough*
Original post by manic_fuzz
Ooh! Well not really, as i only know a couple of people doing medicine and one of them is taking it at the same time as me :tongue: but he's done loads more revision than i have which worries me :redface: Good Luck on yours though! :biggrin:

Ah, that's fairly comforting :smile: Pretty much my whole tutor group wants to do medicine, and they've all booked their UKCATs for late August-early September :s-smilie: I just keep telling myself that as long as I'm familiar with the question style, it'll be alright :tongue: Good luck to you too! :smile:
Original post by Kidneyjean
Ah, that's fairly comforting :smile: Pretty much my whole tutor group wants to do medicine, and they've all booked their UKCATs for late August-early September :s-smilie: I just keep telling myself that as long as I'm familiar with the question style, it'll be alright :tongue: Good luck to you too! :smile:

How are you revising are you just doing questions?
Original post by Limitless
How are you revising are you just doing questions?

Yep, pretty much. But, as pretentious as this sounds, I'm more focusing on how I think about the questions, rather than the questions themselves? Also, that 600Q book is a godsend. I'm starting the mock papers today (the ones in the book + 3 on the UKCAT site)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Unbiased Opinion

Stalking is fun! :fyi:

:ninja:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Stalking is fun! :fyi:

:ninja:

Is fun a cord word for creepy? :redface:
Reply 5717
In DA questions when you pick the 2 most useful additional words to add, do you still get marks if you get one of them correct?
Reply 5718
Original post by cz100
In DA questions when you pick the 2 most useful additional words to add, do you still get marks if you get one of them correct?

Not afaik. Each question = 1 mark, and that's just two parts of the same question isn't it?
Reply 5719
Original post by Beska
Not afaik. Each question = 1 mark, and that's just two parts of the same question isn't it?

:sigh: ok. Must try harder then.

Latest

Trending

Trending