The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Ok so when do we hear which accommodation we have been assigned? My offers unconditional if that makes a difference.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2281
Original post by Medpotter
Ok so when do we hear which accommodation we have been assigned? My offers unconditional if that makes a difference.

r u a postgrad or undergrad??
Reply 2282

next week for us :smile:
Reply 2283

Accom office said on the previous page that unconditional offer holders will hear by the end of next week! Can't wait!
Reply 2284
Henry Price anyone?

D1.0 ? Psychology Unconditional =3 x
Reply 2285
leodis h4 12

any one close???
Original post by pihu
leodis h4 12

any one close???

Bah I wanna know what mine is!!!

Did you find out by email or letter or what?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Muffinz

Me too!
Original post by James9876
Me too!

Still gonna lol so hard of any of us get the same flat!
Reply 2289
Original post by James9876
Me too!

me 3 :frown:
Original post by Muffinz

Did you find out by email or letter or what?

It's all by email
Reply 2291
Original post by accomoffice
It's all by email

Do you know if the tannery's oversubscribed this year?
When do the conditional offer holders find out??
Reply 2293
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
When do the conditional offer holders find out??

after results/late august
If you have an unconditional offer at Leeds, they allocate your accommodation by 1st August. If you have a conditional offer they will allocate your accommodation after your application becomes unconditional.. which is usually as soon as your A-Level results are published!

Join a freshers page for more info and to meet others in your hall: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeds-University-Freshers-and-Halls-2011-2012/131176066966464?sk=info
i dont want to wait until after my results to find out, everyone else gets to know where they are going to be living now :frown:

bahhh im so impatient :P x
Original post by accomoffice
It's all by email

When is the move-in date for Lupton? My parents are bitching me out because they need to book time off work but I don't know when the date is and I don't know when my contract will be here :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Muffinz
When is the move-in date for Lupton? My parents are bitching me out because they need to book time off work but I don't know when the date is and I don't know when my contract will be here :frown:

Contract start dae is 14 September (Wednesday) but most people will arrive at the weekend (17th/18th)
Original post by LeedsUni-info
If you have an unconditional offer at Leeds, they allocate your accommodation by 1st August. If you have a conditional offer they will allocate your accommodation after your application becomes unconditional.. which is usually as soon as your A-Level results are published!

Join a freshers page for more info and to meet others in your hall: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeds-University-Freshers-and-Halls-2011-2012/131176066966464?sk=info

The official facebook pages are listed here http://www.leedsstudentlife.co.uk/index.php?page=9
Just got my accommodation! Im in the Tannery, block A :biggrin: :biggrin: i applied for Henry Price but still pretty happy with Tannery :P

Latest