I'm so scared, about everything. :emo:
Reply 5881
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I've read your PS :mmm:

:getmecoat:
PM me your thoughts? :puppyeyes:
Reply 5882
Original post by cz100
Any more and they'll just be overused as well. Looking through that I think every one of them appeared somewhere in my first draft, and have now been taken out :teehee:

Examiners love commitment lmao :biggrin:
I ****ing hate AR. Can't do any of it. For ****'s sake. Mastered VR, QR, DA, can't ****ing do AR. Not even a little bit, I can only manage the first two questions in the 600Q book and NONE, NOT EVEN THE FIRST ONE, in the Passing UKCAT and BMAT book. FFS

Edit: ****
Reply 5884
Original post by Nator
Examiners love commitment lmao :biggrin:

I will know this PS backwards by the time it's sent off
Reply 5885
Original post by cz100
I will know this PS backwards by the time it's sent off

I meant the word commitment loool
Reply 5886
Original post by Nator
I meant the word commitment loool

I'm sure that's appeared somewhere in it too :rolleyes:
Reply 5887
Original post by cz100
I'm sure that's appeared somewhere in it too :rolleyes:

That's good then :smile: Starting QR from the 600Q book today and on the first question, part 3 is so hard :eek:
Original post by cz100
:getmecoat:
PM me your thoughts? :puppyeyes:

I'm a bit reluctant at this stage since I'm a n00bling that hasn't reviewed a single PS yet and is still under the watchful eye of his awesome mentor :colondollar:

But I've seen what your reviewers have said and tbh I don't disagree with anything they've said - they know a lot more about it atm than I do :yep:

All I'll say is don't get demoralised... they want to help you write the perfect PS :h:
Reply 5889
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I'm a bit reluctant at this stage since I'm a n00bling that hasn't reviewed a single PS yet and is still under the watchful eye of his awesome mentor :colondollar:

But I've seen what your reviewers have said and tbh I don't disagree with anything they've said - they know a lot more about it atm than I do :yep:

All I'll say is don't get demoralised... they want to help you write the perfect PS :h:

Well you all know more than me! It does feel like handing in a piece of work you spent ages perfecting, and get a 'must try harder back'. But hey, that's part of it.
Go on, just say your opinion, I've got absolutely no one else (outside TSR) to read my PS until September
Reply 5890
Original post by Nator
That's good then :smile: Starting QR from the 600Q book today and on the first question, part 3 is so hard :eek:

I did that way back months ago when I first got the book and wanted to see what the questions were like. Failed spectacularly as I didn't realise there was a calculator allowed.
Reply 5891
Original post by cz100
I did that way back months ago when I first got the book and wanted to see what the questions were like. Failed spectacularly as I didn't realise there was a calculator allowed.

Lol :tongue: When's your UKCAT?
Reply 5892
Original post by Nator
Lol :tongue: When's your UKCAT?

31 Aug. My birthday.
You can imagine trying to do those percentages on paper... I got very frustrated indeed.
Original post by cz100
Well you all know more than me! It does feel like handing in a piece of work you spent ages perfecting, and get a 'must try harder back'. But hey, that's part of it.
Go on, just say your opinion, I've got absolutely no one else (outside TSR) to read my PS until September

Ok I'll have a look either tomorrow or wednesday (probably wednesday) and will give my two cents

But you are not to base anything on me since I believe the people reviewing you atm are way more qualified than me :sadnod:
Reply 5894
Original post by cz100
31 Aug. My birthday.
You can imagine trying to do those percentages on paper... I got very frustrated indeed.

Birthday present with your score aha? :smile:
And you mean on a whiteboard :rolleyes:
Reply 5895
Original post by Nator
Birthday present with your score aha? :smile:
And you mean on a whiteboard :rolleyes:

I hope. I mean you are not allowed to get a bad score on your birthday, that'll just be against the rules :wink:
Hope those white boards are big enough, I tend to just write everywhere and end up not finding what I'm looking for when doing those questions.
Reply 5896
Original post by cz100
I hope. I mean you are not allowed to get a bad score on your birthday, that'll just be against the rules :wink:
Hope those white boards are big enough, I tend to just write everywhere and end up not finding what I'm looking for when doing those questions.

Haha fair enough, that's a good idea to do it on your birthday then :smile:
And same here, apparently the board pen they give you is permanent marker as well? Which doesn't help at all :frown:
Original post by cz100
x

Original post by Nator
x

Get a room! (in a med school :mmm::lol:)

Or just msn...
Reply 5898
Original post by Straight up G
Get a room! (in a med school :mmm::lol:)

Or just msn...

Getting real fond of your nickname now :teehee:
Original post by Nator
Getting real fond of your nickname now :teehee:

You want a whippin?

Latest

Trending

Trending