The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
perfect pizza isn't too bad, the colchester one won't deliver to me any more other i objected to it taking them 3 hours to deliver my pizza, it being cold, and being presented to me upside down in hte box.

I would have told them to **** off, basically.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
I would have told them to **** off, basically.

They sent me another one and i didn't pay them.. so not far off. Dominos just fail to find my flat, which i can deal with.
They sent me another one and i didn't pay them.. so not far off. Dominos just fail to find my flat, which i can deal with.

They always forgot our drinks and such.

On my last order in Essex they tried to forget 5 drinks, and not give the right change. Needless to say I spoke to the manager a couple of times :lol:
They always forgot our drinks and such.

On my last order in Essex they tried to forget 5 drinks, and not give the right change. Needless to say I spoke to the manager a couple of times :lol:

domino's we order online, pay on card, then i don't need to actually talk to the person, just take the pizza, say thankyou and shut the door. i'm not antisocial... honest.
domino's we order online, pay on card, then i don't need to actually talk to the person, just take the pizza, say thankyou and shut the door. i'm not antisocial... honest.

Dominoes is the best.
Dominoes is the best.

They are, although i have no vouchers for them at the moment, and they don't help a diet.

My mother has just informed me i have oil across my face. She could have told me this earlier.
I now have a flat mate... that ruined my evening. How was your pizza?
I now have a flat mate... that ruined my evening. How was your pizza?

Who? I thought you were selling?

It was okay. I have a very large shopping order coming today.
Who? I thought you were selling?

It was okay. I have a very large shopping order coming today.

Dee, split with gf. We are selling, but he's moved in and apparently when we sell he and i should live together.

On the plus side he gave me money to buy food, however he is a vegetarian.
Dee, split with gf. We are selling, but he's moved in and apparently when we sell he and i should live together.

On the plus side he gave me money to buy food, however he is a vegetarian.

Lots of ups and downs.

I've done my washing today, got the shopping sorted, then I will hoover and clean and will have had a mildly productive day for the first time in years :lol:
Lots of ups and downs.

I've done my washing today, got the shopping sorted, then I will hoover and clean and will have had a mildly productive day for the first time in years :lol:

you feeling alright!? :tongue:

I'm changing tyres on my bike, then home to cook pack lunches for him, having spent yesterday re-organising my flat.

It'll be interesting living with him, although most of the time he'll sit quietly. He has met bf however and didn't try and kill him.
you feeling alright!? :tongue:

I'm changing tyres on my bike, then home to cook pack lunches for him, having spent yesterday re-organising my flat.

It'll be interesting living with him, although most of the time he'll sit quietly. He has met bf however and didn't try and kill him.

Not really. Pretty bad mood but I am channeling it. :lol:

You are cooking his lunches? Lol.

Does the BF not mind that you will not be able to be alone?
Not really. Pretty bad mood but I am channeling it. :lol:

You are cooking his lunches? Lol.

Does the BF not mind that you will not be able to be alone?

I'm gonna make an enormous pasta bake, and he can take it in each day! his moods are better when he eats properly.

He hasn't objected yet... but we shall see. However given i've seen him twice in 2 weeks, him moaning about sharing me is the least of my worries, he hasn't commented about not seeing me yet, but i'm off to wales friday for some more days, so he will be seeing me even less.

He does understand why i don't want to date dee, and is shocked at how he speaks to me.
I'm gonna make an enormous pasta bake, and he can take it in each day! his moods are better when he eats properly.

He hasn't objected yet... but we shall see. However given i've seen him twice in 2 weeks, him moaning about sharing me is the least of my worries, he hasn't commented about not seeing me yet, but i'm off to wales friday for some more days, so he will be seeing me even less.

He does understand why i don't want to date dee, and is shocked at how he speaks to me.

You now have a son, and soon there will be conflict :lol:
You now have a son, and soon there will be conflict :lol:

I know... dee does look after me in his own way... just need to stabilise him again then i can set him on poor unsuspecting women

Plus i'm going away with gary soon so that should help... possibly? maybe? hopefully?
I know... dee does look after me in his own way... just need to stabilise him again then i can set him on poor unsuspecting women

Plus i'm going away with gary soon so that should help... possibly? maybe? hopefully?

Haha just keep your fingers crossed I suppose, not much else you can do beyond keeping them both happy, and happy with each other, somehow.
Haha just keep your fingers crossed I suppose, not much else you can do beyond keeping them both happy, and happy with each other, somehow.

Dee isn't happy about the age gap and is convinced he's taking advantage of me, but currently that is the only complaint. Gary has just said he seemed very vulnerable, and doesn't like how he talks to me.

Which given the mood dee was in when they met, he wanted to hit someone, i can live with and maybe they'll learn to tolerate each other. Just a shame dee coming ruined gary staying over.
Dee isn't happy about the age gap and is convinced he's taking advantage of me, but currently that is the only complaint. Gary has just said he seemed very vulnerable, and doesn't like how he talks to me.

Which given the mood dee was in when they met, he wanted to hit someone, i can live with and maybe they'll learn to tolerate each other. Just a shame dee coming ruined gary staying over.

There will be a fight eventually. To be honest it seems a bit unfair on the BF to expect him to spend any time with someone who doesn't like or trust him - maybe go to his house?
There will be a fight eventually. To be honest it seems a bit unfair on the BF to expect him to spend any time with someone who doesn't like or trust him - maybe go to his house?

they've so far met twice, briefly. I'll try and organise a sit down meal so they can actually talk rather than dee being in a foul mood.

When i get a chance to sit down with him and sort it out without his mother going to hospital, dee moving in, me going to wales, we'll work it out, but currently i have no chance to see him again until late next week.

I'm hoping dee has enough respect for me to accept that its what i want and he can't change that. Dee has his own room he can stay in, and i've got my bedroom so they don't have to see each other.

I just wish my life was simple. :biggrin:
they've so far met twice, briefly. I'll try and organise a sit down meal so they can actually talk rather than dee being in a foul mood.

When i get a chance to sit down with him and sort it out without his mother going to hospital, dee moving in, me going to wales, we'll work it out, but currently i have no chance to see him again until late next week.

I'm hoping dee has enough respect for me to accept that its what i want and he can't change that. Dee has his own room he can stay in, and i've got my bedroom so they don't have to see each other.

I just wish my life was simple. :biggrin:

Good luck with that it may help though which would be useful. I'm not sure he will feel very valued when you see Dee daily and him ever week or so, lol! Hmm, well all you can do is hope but Dee doesn't sound like the most reasonable person ever.

It is relatively!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending