Any ideas for improving VR?

Except 600Q book!! x
Original post by Loulibelle
Any ideas for improving VR?

Except 600Q book!! x

Here's my little UKCAT VR Practice Thread :smile:

Updated daily!
Original post by manic_fuzz
Better than expected thanks! :smile: Avg - 718, quite a happy 2 hour drive back from Barnstaple :lol:

Very nice, I'll be taking mine in Exeter I expect. Got my notice of entitlement for EMA from my school today so I'll be booking it sometime soon.
Original post by Joseppea

Wahoo!! Thanks!! :smile: x
Original post by Normandy114
Very nice, I'll be taking mine in Exeter I expect. Got my notice of entitlement for EMA from my school today so I'll be booking it sometime soon.

Ooh, i'll hopefully be seeing Harry Potter in Exeter soon! The cinema's so much more central there than in Plymouth...

:biggrin: Good Luck for whenever you book yours! I'm sure it'll go great!
Cannot find enough practice/revision material for UKCAT! I have 600Q and 'Passing UKCAT/BMAT'....

I would like to sit down for a whole day and study continually but it's as difficult to find the material as it is to answer it!! Ahhhh!!

ps- is the ukcat same for everyone? Maybe a silly question but I assumed it was like driving theory where they run a random mix of hundreds of set questions??

Panicking :s
Better than expected thanks! :smile: Avg - 718, quite a happy 2 hour drive back from Barnstaple :lol:

That's fantastic, well done!
Cannot find enough practice/revision material for UKCAT! I have 600Q and 'Passing UKCAT/BMAT'....

I would like to sit down for a whole day and study continually but it's as difficult to find the material as it is to answer it!! Ahhhh!!

ps- is the ukcat same for everyone? Maybe a silly question but I assumed it was like driving theory where they run a random mix of hundreds of set questions??

Panicking :s

The latter. They have a question bank, which they slightly modify every year, and you get questions randomly through that.
Original post by Straight up G
That's fantastic, well done!

:smile: Thanks! I'm sure everyone here is obviously going to do as well / better than me :biggrin:
:smile: Thanks! I'm sure everyone here is obviously going to do as well / better than me :biggrin:

Well, seeing as I got 4/65 on the AR practise bit, I don't think so haha
Well, seeing as I got 4/65 on the AR practise bit, I don't think so haha

:tongue: When i first saw AR i assumed it must be a joke because it looked so hard/ridiculous
and practice makes better ! :biggrin:
:tongue: When i first saw AR i assumed it must be a joke because it looked so hard/ridiculous
and practice makes better ! :biggrin:

Basically, I just cant ****ing do itno matter how hard I try
Basically, I just cant ****ing do itno matter how hard I try

Oh my :s-smilie: that's somewhat of a big font :lol:
well if you reeeeally can't do it in the slightest, then just focus on doing really really well in the other sections? :smile:
Reply 6053
Official Practice Test 1 AR:

1st Attempt: 42/65
2nd Attempt: 48/65

Official Practice Test 2 AR:

1st Attempt: 33/65
2nd Attempt: 39/65

Short Version AR:

1st Attempt: 9/15
2nd Attempt: 11/15

Slowly getting there, can feel the ascension! :biggrin:
Reply 6054
Original post by Nator
Official Practice Test 1 AR:

1st Attempt: 42/65
2nd Attempt: 48/65

Official Practice Test 2 AR:

1st Attempt: 33/65
2nd Attempt: 39/65

Short Version AR:

1st Attempt: 9/15
2nd Attempt: 11/15

Slowly getting there, can feel the ascension! :biggrin:

Woah! You are really good at this and have really high scores already. :smile:
Any tips?
Reply 6055
Original post by apple17
Woah! You are really good at this and have really high scores already. :smile:
Any tips?

Thanks a lot haha, but need to get a lot better at this :rolleyes:
And well I have done all the AR from the 600Q book, which is quite helpful, and I got some right due to guesses, I mean usually you can knock out an option by looking at both sets, so you have half a chance of getting it right. Also, if stuck, look at the most simple box from each set, try to find a pattern, and compare the 2 from each set and it can be helpful at times. Hope it was any kind of help :smile:
It seems like people doing the UKCAT early are getting such fantastic scores which worries me as mine's late september :frown: wondering if i should change my date now

The latter. They have a question bank, which they slightly modify every year, and you get questions randomly through that.

Really?! How can I access that?! :smile: x
In other news... I never knew I was so terrible at maths!! I can't do ANY of these questions in 30 seconds!! x
In other news... I never knew I was so terrible at maths!! I can't do ANY of these questions in 30 seconds!! x

You need maths upto GCSE level.

Latest

Trending

Trending